X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Sebastian Bach FUCKING SUCKS !!

Sorry to see hear this. His wife is kinda hot.

Sebastian Bach is ringing in the New Year without a ring on his finger: The ex-Skid Row frontman and his wife of 18 years have decided to divorce.

Bach, 42, tells TMZ that the couple – who married in 1992 – have been separated since April.

"We have tried to work things out for the sake of our family, but it has become apparent that our differences at this point are irreconcilable," the heavy metal rocker says. "In 2011, we go our separate ways."

The couple has three children together: sons Paris,21, and London 14, and daughter Sebastiana, 3.

That is a funny name.
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

His wife's name is Maria Bierk, odd the story failed to mention it. I felt sorry for her while watching that insipid VH1 Supergroup show. She seemed so demure and accommodating, and he was...well, such an asshole. At one point, his son entered a room, and Bach went to high five him, saying "What's up, dude?" as the son looked completely embarrassed, shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

The photo shoot featuring Bierk and Tera Patrick (wife of the bass player Evan Seinfeld, also since divorced) was entertaining, even though the shots shown were absurdly G-rated...

Last edited by chefcraig; 01-03-2011, 12:16 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

LOL @ Tera Patrick. How could any guy marry that? I saw a video clip where she was getting 3-stuffed, and another girl was tasked with licking up the mess off of her. I don't know. After a life where incidents like that are the norm, I find it surprising she even has the muscle strength & control to hold her bowel movements at bay.

I mean, if that were your wifes job, would you really want her working in your kitchen cooking & handling your food?
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by sadaist
        LOL @ Tera Patrick. How could any guy marry that? I saw a video clip where she was getting 3-stuffed, and another girl was tasked with licking up the mess off of her. I don't know. After a life where incidents like that are the norm, I find it surprising she even has the muscle strength & control to hold her bowel movements at bay.

I mean, if that were your wifes job, would you really want her working in your kitchen cooking & handling your food?

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
          Veteran
          • Jun 2005

Rumor has it she has an iligitimate child named Sudan.
          RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
          LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

The divorce probably is because Sebastian can't stay sober. His wife seemed like a rock chick who later became responsible enough to manage him and raise his kids. She grew up and Sebastian didn't. That will destroy any marriage.

Honestly, some guys just shouldn't get married and make children. Charlie Sheen, Tiger Woods, ect... should just get a vasectomy and never get married. If you don't get shooting seed into your wife's belly is going to drastically change your life, don't get married.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2005

This is new's ???

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

18 years of marriage. It's sad when something that enduring comes to an end.
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                  This is new's ???
                  no, it is old's
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by binnie
                    18 years of marriage. It's sad when something that enduring comes to an end.
                    Hitler was in power for 12 years...

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Point taken....

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Sebastian Bach FUCKING SUCKS !!

STEVE STEVENS BAND

lmao!

Comment

• DlocRoth
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

What a tool.
                          Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Yount
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2012

Dude sucks, is jealous and intimidated by Roth. Mocks his shtick. I just watched the album launch videos for VH. No comparison.

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

I'm a big Baz fan, and even I'd admit that sucked.

Comment

Working...