Frances Bean Cobain: Cuntney Love killed my pets!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Frances Bean Cobain: Cuntney Love killed my pets!

Frances Bean Cobain: Courtney Love killed my pets

OK, so we know Courtney Love didn’t help her daughter learn how to read — and more recently (allegedly) destroyed a historic home in New York. But now we find out she’s been accused of killing her daughter’s dog and cat.

Her accuser? That would be Frances Bean Cobain, the owner of said dog and cat.

TheFix.com is revealing details in a sealed retaining order Cobain took out against her mother. The alleged pet-killing is just one complaint — but here’s how it happened:

Frances further claimed that her cat died after getting entangled in piles of Etsy fabrics, boxes of paperwork, trash and other possessions, and that a dog died after swallowing a pile of Love’s pills. In addition to keeping Courtney away from Frances, Frances’ grandmother and Frances’ aunt, the restraining order also prevents Courtney from contact with Frances’s dog, Uncle Fester.
    Other details in the order: Love allegedly threatened to jump off a balcony in front of her daughter, is obsessed with investigating a fraud she believes is the reason she doesn’t have money and once made Cobain accompany her on a midnight trip to yell at an ex-boyfriend from his front lawn. Here’s more, as paraphrased byTheFix.com:

Love “has taken drugs for as long as I can remember. She basically exists now on…Xanax, Adderall, Sonata and Abilify, sugar and cigarettes. She rarely eats….She often falls asleep in her bed while she is smoking, and I am constantly worried that she will start a fire (which she has done at least three times) that will threaten our lives.”
    Cobain, whose father was the late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, appears to have grown up into a lovely young woman despite her accounts of growing up with Love. She recently became engaged and bought a house in Los Angeles.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

She killed your daddy too, Frances
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I hate that cunt. She's a pig.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

She's always been in Sharon Osbourne league, for me
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• VAiN
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

She's just so fucking filthy and annoying.. 9 out of 10 if you say 'pig' the response is 'courtney love?' - it just fits.
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

The article does not make it sound like Courtney killed her pets. She was slovenly (leaving stuff that the cat could get entagled in) and careless (leaving the pills where the dog could get them) but she wasn't the primary reason they died. Hating Courtney is certainly justified but it doesn't sound like she's guilty of that charge.

This from a self admitted pet crazy person.

Oh dear.

Comment

• VAiN
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

True... but if I leave a gun just laying around and a kid shoots himself - it's my fault. I just don't like the bitch.. I'll blame her for bad weather.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

well yes. She's clearly not a "mother" in the true sense of the word.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

The only reason Courtney Love isn't dead is she is such an asshole not even the grim reaper wants to be around her. Satan is saying "Oh no you don't!" Not even he wants to see her.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

And I thought my daughter's biological mother was bad.....she's a fucking Saint compared to this bitch...
                    Last edited by DONNIEP; 02-03-2012, 01:26 AM.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                      well yes. She's clearly not a "mother" in the true sense of the word.
                      Considering Frances was raised by Kurt's mom and sister most of the time, Courtney's barely a mother at all.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        The only reason Courtney Love isn't dead is she is such an asshole not even the grim reaper wants to be around her. Satan is saying "Oh no you don't!" Not even he wants to see her.
                        That's because Satan's met her. He was at the same party I was.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                          Considering Frances was raised by Kurt's mom and sister most of the time, Courtney's barely a mother at all.
                          She has that to be thankful for.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Fuck Kurt Cobain and his psycho wife...that SOB put a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger...end of story...His music wasn't that grate to begin with...it certainly wasn't Van Fucking Halen...I know, I'm a sumbitch for saying it...But I just said it...
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I had no use for the grunge thing and the whole neo-hippie thing of the 90's. I really consider the 90's a lost decade. The 00's as well. The only good thing was making money off the bubble and pulling out too soon. It was much like fucking a whore.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...