PDA

View Full Version : Frances Bean Cobain: Cuntney Love killed my pets!

FORD
02-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Frances Bean Cobain: Courtney Love killed my pets

OK, so we know Courtney Love didn’t help her daughter learn how to read — and more recently (allegedly) destroyed a historic home in New York. But now we find out she’s been accused of killing her daughter’s dog and cat.

Her accuser? That would be Frances Bean Cobain, the owner of said dog and cat.

TheFix.com is revealing details in a sealed retaining order Cobain took out against her mother. The alleged pet-killing is just one complaint — but here’s how it happened:

Frances further claimed that her cat died after getting entangled in piles of Etsy fabrics, boxes of paperwork, trash and other possessions, and that a dog died after swallowing a pile of Love’s pills. In addition to keeping Courtney away from Frances, Frances’ grandmother and Frances’ aunt, the restraining order also prevents Courtney from contact with Frances’s dog, Uncle Fester.

Other details in the order: Love allegedly threatened to jump off a balcony in front of her daughter, is obsessed with investigating a fraud she believes is the reason she doesn’t have money and once made Cobain accompany her on a midnight trip to yell at an ex-boyfriend from his front lawn. Here’s more, as paraphrased byTheFix.com:

Love “has taken drugs for as long as I can remember. She basically exists now on…Xanax, Adderall, Sonata and Abilify, sugar and cigarettes. She rarely eats….She often falls asleep in her bed while she is smoking, and I am constantly worried that she will start a fire (which she has done at least three times) that will threaten our lives.”

Cobain, whose father was the late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, appears to have grown up into a lovely young woman despite her accounts of growing up with Love. She recently became engaged and bought a house in Los Angeles.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog/2012/02/02/frances-bean-cobain-courtney-love-killed-my-pets/

FORD
02-02-2012, 10:04 PM
She killed your daddy too, Frances :(

VAiN
02-02-2012, 10:16 PM
I hate that cunt. She's a pig.

kwame k
02-02-2012, 10:18 PM
She's always been in Sharon Osbourne league, for me :(

VAiN
02-02-2012, 10:28 PM
She's just so fucking filthy and annoying.. 9 out of 10 if you say 'pig' the response is 'courtney love?' - it just fits.

Sensible Shoes
02-02-2012, 11:41 PM
The article does not make it sound like Courtney killed her pets. She was slovenly (leaving stuff that the cat could get entagled in) and careless (leaving the pills where the dog could get them) but she wasn't the primary reason they died. Hating Courtney is certainly justified but it doesn't sound like she's guilty of that charge.

This from a self admitted pet crazy person.

VAiN
02-02-2012, 11:50 PM
True... but if I leave a gun just laying around and a kid shoots himself - it's my fault. I just don't like the bitch.. I'll blame her for bad weather.

Sensible Shoes
02-02-2012, 11:52 PM
well yes. She's clearly not a "mother" in the true sense of the word.

Nitro Express
02-03-2012, 12:00 AM
The only reason Courtney Love isn't dead is she is such an asshole not even the grim reaper wants to be around her. Satan is saying "Oh no you don't!" Not even he wants to see her.

DONNIEP
02-03-2012, 12:22 AM
And I thought my daughter's biological mother was bad.....she's a fucking Saint compared to this bitch...

FORD
02-03-2012, 12:55 AM
well yes. She's clearly not a "mother" in the true sense of the word.

Considering Frances was raised by Kurt's mom and sister most of the time, Courtney's barely a mother at all.

FORD
02-03-2012, 12:56 AM
The only reason Courtney Love isn't dead is she is such an asshole not even the grim reaper wants to be around her. Satan is saying "Oh no you don't!" Not even he wants to see her.

That's because Satan's met her. He was at the same party I was.

Seshmeister
02-03-2012, 12:58 AM
Considering Frances was raised by Kurt's mom and sister most of the time, Courtney's barely a mother at all.

She has that to be thankful for.

DONNIEP
02-03-2012, 01:15 AM
Fuck Kurt Cobain and his psycho wife...that SOB put a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger...end of story...His music wasn't that grate to begin with...it certainly wasn't Van Fucking Halen...I know, I'm a sumbitch for saying it...But I just said it...

Nitro Express
02-03-2012, 02:08 AM
I had no use for the grunge thing and the whole neo-hippie thing of the 90's. I really consider the 90's a lost decade. The 00's as well. The only good thing was making money off the bubble and pulling out too soon. It was much like fucking a whore.

Yount
02-03-2012, 07:45 AM
I often wonder if Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain.

Mr Walker
02-03-2012, 11:16 AM
My buddy ran into Il Duce of the Mentors in a bar back in the day in LA and he said the dude spilled his guts about Courtney trying to hire him to kill Cobain. My buddy told me this way before it appeared in the Enquirer and that movie and I remember thinking Holy Shit when his claims went public... next thing you know Il Duce gets hit by a train... fucked up shit!

philouze
02-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Brian May saw it coming, 'tho:
Too Much Love Will Kill You.

fourthcoming
02-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Hendrix, Joplin, Bonham, Morrison, Lennon, Bon Scott, Eric Carr.....etc......all die way before their time and this piece of shit will somehow live to be 112 years old.

philouze
02-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Hendrix, Joplin, Bonham, Morrison, Lennon, Bon Scott, Eric Carr.....etc......all die way before their time and this piece of shit will somehow live to be 112 years old.

You forgot Moonie, Ronnie, Harrison, Lynott, Criss Oliva, FZ, Glen Buxton, Faroukh Bulsara, and so many others.

They always say "the best go first". Well I don't know 'bout that. What I know is that the assholes go last.

Yount
02-05-2012, 12:58 AM
philouze that avatar is gold.

philouze
02-05-2012, 02:18 AM
philouze that avatar is gold.

Thanks, buddy !!

Nitro Express
02-05-2012, 02:27 AM
I often wonder if Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain.

The smell of her pussy probably killed him. The addicted skank probably never washed the thing.

philouze
02-05-2012, 02:35 AM
Cobain live on stage, 1993:

"I'd like to dedicate this next song to my wife's cunt. This is called Big Cheese"

Yount
02-05-2012, 02:43 AM
The smell of her pussy probably killed him. The addicted skank probably never washed the thing.

:sick0020:

I was just checking out some photos. There's evil in her eyes.

Mr Walker
03-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Courtney Love says Kurt Cobain was raped by The Muppets

Emboldened by the example of Kim Novak—who bravely came forward to report being raped by The Artist, thereby showing other famous people who have witnessed the appropriation of musical works they don’t actually own that, no, they don’t have to suffer in silence or use rational analogies—Courtney Love has similarly blown the “rape” whistle on last year's The Muppets for its use of Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit” without so much as asking her permission. According to TMZ, “Love believes “Kermit the Frog and his gang of Muppet friends ‘raped’ the memory of her ex-husband Kurt Cobain"—a memory that was formerly pristine and virginal under Love's guardianship, but which now lies bruised and ashamed, no matter how fervently Love whispers to the memory of Kurt Cobain that shhhh, it’s not his fault The Muppets failed to secure the proper licensing from her.

Of course, TMZ is demonstrating a reprehensible “blame the victim” mentality here, callously pointing out that, actually, Love sold half of her rights to Cobain’s catalog to Primary Wave Music, and that this company not only approved the use of the song, but it also secured the approval of the song's co-writers Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl (who even cameos in the film, thus acting as an accomplice). They imply that because Courtney Love’s memory of Kurt Cobain is so dazed and out of it, it was just asking for something like this to happen—continuing the cycle of abuse by covering it up with things like "perspective" and "facts." Nevertheless, we can only hope that Courtney Love’s memory of Kurt Cobain somehow finds the strength to put the experience of being raped by The Muppets behind it, so she can help it resume a normal, healthy life of being prostituted.

chefcraig
03-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Lovely. To sum things up for those playing along at home, Kurt Cobain was a marginally talented musician who nonetheless managed to stumble his way to fame and fortune. Along the way, he misbegottenly unleashed the even less gifted gold-digger Courtney Love upon an undeserving public, all while inspiring an entire generation of mope-heads to whine about themselves in song. Once achieving hero status, Cobain delved into heroin and ultimately blew his rotted brain out with a shotgun, sparing the world more of his personal agony. Undeterred by this minor setback, Love continues on to this day in his spirit by being an objectionable shithead whose own merit of talent isn't even worth discussing.

Just Say Yes To Drugs, and No Thanks/Shut The Fuck Up Courtney Love.

Mr Walker
03-13-2012, 01:17 PM
Lovely. To sum things up for those playing along at home, Kurt Cobain was a marginally talented musician who nonetheless managed to stumble his way to fame and fortune. Along the way, he misbegottenly unleashed the even less gifted gold-digger Courtney Love upon an undeserving public, all while inspiring an entire generation of mope-heads to whine about themselves in song. Once achieving hero status, Cobain delved into heroin and ultimately blew his rotted brain out with a shotgun, sparing the world more of his personal agony. Undeterred by this minor setback, Love continues on to this day in his spirit by being an objectionable shithead whose own merit of talent isn't even worth discussing.

Just Say Yes To Drugs, and No Thanks/Shut The Fuck Up Courtney Love.

Very eloquent chefcraig! :appl:

DLR Bridge
03-13-2012, 01:26 PM
I'm down with the Kurt being marginally talented part, but I still say that shit bag had a hand in his death. I have a similar story to Mr. Walker regarding Il Duce. Foul fucking play I tell ya. The only bigger foul play in music that I can think of is the death of Elliott Smith. No way did that guy plunge a steak knife into his own chest while his "girlfriend" locked herself in a bathroom during an argument. That case needs a GD re-opening!

chefcraig
03-13-2012, 01:35 PM
I'm down with the Kurt being marginally talented part, but I still say that shit bag had a hand in his death. I have a similar story to Mr. Walker regarding Il Duce. Foul fucking play I tell ya. The only bigger foul play in music that I can think of is the death of Elliott Smith. No way did that guy plunge a steak knife into his own chest while his "girlfriend" locked herself in a bathroom during an argument. That case needs a GD re-opening!

Every time I consider Courtney Love, I am reminded of two distinct thoughts:

#1. The shotgun Cobain used had two barrels. He should have saved one for her.
#2. The Yoko Ono joke about Mark David Chapman aiming a bit more to his left.

Hardrock69
03-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Fuck that fucking goddamnable fucking cunt. The day she dies I am going to have a drink......I am going to toast what or whoever caused her to die, and then I am going to have a consolation drink for Satan because unfortunately he will have to deal with her worthless ass for all eternity.....the good thing is at least Satan is in a position to actually do something to her that the rest of us would love to do....assrape her with a molten piece of railroad track-sized steel....with spiked texturing....for several thousand years...

sadaist
03-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Never been a Kurt fan. Never been a Nirvana fan. Nevermind was kinda cool & had a handful of nice somewhat memorable tunes. Don't really care. Foo Fighters to me are better than anything Nirvana ever did.

Sucks for the kid though. I got super lucky having an awesome Mom. hard to imagine such a fucking shit for a Mom like Courtney. Sad indeed.

ELVIS
03-13-2012, 06:18 PM
Courtney Love believes Kermit the Frog and his hooligan Muppet buddies "raped" the memory of her late husband Kurt Cobain -- by bastardizing Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" in their 2011 movie without her permission.

Leave it to Courtney Love to have just the right amount of sensible, grown-up perspective.

Love says she has the absolute power to approve or nix the use of Kurt's music for commercial purposes, and she never gave the OK for the two companies to use the song for the 2011 Muppets movie.

Did she give Boston the OK to write the exact same riff 15 years before?

TMZ reported Love sold half of her rights to Cobain's music to a company called Primary Wave Music. She also allegedly gave Primary Wave the exclusive right to distribute Nirvana's entire catalog.

Primary Wave supposedly approved the use of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" after getting permission from the two surviving Nirvana members -- Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic (Grohl was in the film, which likely means he didn't feel very raped).

:elvis:

Nitro Express
03-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Fuck that fucking goddamnable fucking cunt. The day she dies I am going to have a drink......I am going to toast what or whoever caused her to die, and then I am going to have a consolation drink for Satan because unfortunately he will have to deal with her worthless ass for all eternity.....the good thing is at least Satan is in a position to actually do something to her that the rest of us would love to do....assrape her with a molten piece of railroad track-sized steel....with spiked texturing....for several thousand years...

Let's hope someone mixes her heroine a little too pure.

sadaist
03-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Courtney Love believes Kermit the Frog and his hooligan Muppet buddies "raped" the memory of her late husband Kurt Cobain --

Send her a pic of that posters tattoo. Might be fun to have Roth Army in the news after she goes psycho on him. He'll definitely get more votes for his VH tickets too.

Nitro Express
03-13-2012, 08:37 PM
Why is Courtney always bitching about being ripped off? She did say just take everything because I want you to.

sadaist
03-14-2012, 08:10 AM
I feel bad. Courtney....waste. She was a beautiful woman when cleaned up. She actually had some talent & acting chops. She could have been so much more. It's a shame really. Sometimes we take a bad road and it's just too hard to get off it. Fuck it all. This is my road now & I'm riding it to it's horrible ending no matter what.

Clarity - I don't have much at 5 am until my coffee & cigarettes get to work on me. Anyone have any Visine?

sadaist
03-14-2012, 08:12 AM
The day she dies I am going to have a drink.....

...and the day before

...and the day after

...and because it's Wednesday

...and hey, The Padres won?

...it's acorn day in Newfoundland!

Hardrock69
03-14-2012, 04:14 PM
:lmao: