PDA

View Full Version : Dearest DDE - These are the things we want as well as the things we don't want...

ELVIS
02-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Who want's to be first ??

:elvis:

1971Quarter
02-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Get rid of the headset

ELVIS
02-09-2012, 03:40 PM
And get rid of the headset...

Jagermeister
02-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Oh brother. :biggrin:

Jagermeister
02-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Who want's to be first ??

Add Jump to the set list............

ELVIS
02-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Remove Jump from the fabric of time...

Zing!
02-09-2012, 03:45 PM
I don't know. Get rid of the headset maybe? Don't open with (or even include) 'You Really Got Me' in the set-list. Don't want Ed to play plain, boring painted guitars - they should all be stripey. Get rid of the head set. Did I already say that one?

Dave's Bitch
02-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Kool and the gang

diamondsgirl
02-09-2012, 03:46 PM

If only.

ELVIS
02-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Mark Zing down for getting rid of the headset...

FORD
02-09-2012, 03:51 PM
No "Jump". No "I'll Wait". Play "Tattoo" without the keyboards (they weren't necessary to begin with).

Is there a theme here? Yeah... leave the fucking synthesizers off the tour. Completely.

Also, change up the set list. You have 7 albums to work with now, (minus the two previously mentioned songs from 1984 that should be dropped completely) so be prepared to play all of it. At the very least, you should play every track from ADKOT on this tour. Not all in one show, of course. But if you play 3 or 4 of them every night and rotate them, along with all the songs from the 6 pack, it could be a different set list every night.

If you do this, I won't give a flying fuck about the headset one way or the other.

Vinnie Velvet
02-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Don't bite the hand that feeds.

....just sayin.

ELVIS
02-09-2012, 03:54 PM
No "Jump". No "I'll Wait". Play "Tattoo" without the keyboards (they weren't necessary to begin with).

Is there a theme here? Yeah... leave the fucking synthesizers off the tour. Completely.

Also, change up the set list. You have 7 albums to work with now, (minus the two previously mentioned songs from 1984 that should be dropped completely) so be prepared to play all of it. At the very least, you should play every track from ADKOT on this tour. Not all in one show, of course. But if you play 3 or 4 of them every night and rotate them, along with all the songs from the 6 pack, it could be a different set list every night.

If you do this, I won't give a flying fuck about the headset one way or the other.

Dang FORD...

But I would normally disagree with playing all the new stuff, but with the album possibly being at the number one spot above Adele or whoever, you have a point...

diamondsgirl
02-09-2012, 03:57 PM
What we do like...what we really, really, really like....

1. all these invites to secret gigs and rehearsals! keep that shit up indefinitely!
2. Dave is smiling!
3. Dave is in stellar shape!
4. maybe someone could at least explain the headset, please.
5. Dave's lyrics are as cool as ever! funny, sexy, and badass.
6. Dave's voice sounds great (as long as he lays off the high stuff.)
7. Dave and Ed are getting along.
8. The Van Halens are letting Dave be Dave and actually seem to be enjoying it.
9. Dave talking to us about lyrics, etc. Keep him talking to us!! Let us know whats going on.
10. Most of all..the Old & New VH!!

Sensible Shoes
02-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Dang FORD...

But I would normally disagree with playing all the new stuff, but with the album possibly being at the number one spot above Adele or whoever, you have a point...

I'm sure some of it can't be played live. For instance, I don't think Dave could pull off "Stay Frosty" live with all the quick lyrics in the verses.

ELVIS
02-09-2012, 04:03 PM
He can just make some of it up...

Jagermeister
02-09-2012, 04:07 PM

:biggrin:

ELVIS
02-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Bring back this Dave...

http://vhnd.com/old/99dlrtour/pics/991208f.jpg

See the mic ??

conmee
02-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Dearest DDE Representatives:

I would like the following:

1) MORE Keyboards - If DLR can rewrite the words to demos, have him re-write When It's Love, Why Can't This Be Love, and I'd like a keyboard version of Panama.
2) MORE Tights - I want the ENTIRE band in lavender and teal TIGHTS!
3) MORE Headsets - I want EVERYONE on Bluetooth Headsets... Samsung makes some svelte units.
4) MORE Covers - Let's face it, VH is the premier band at reworking their own and OTHER people's music. Where Have All The Covers Gone?
5) NEW ALBUM ART - The train is OK, but please type out the lyrics, it's too difficult to read DLR's handwriting, if you can call it that.
6) VH v. KATG DUEL - Eddie v. the black dude that plays guitar in KATG (they have a guitarist, right?). Dave v. Kool. Wolfie v. The Horn Section?

That is all (for now).

Icon™©®

ToraToraTora
02-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Who cares about the fuckin headset? WE WANT A EUROPEAN TOUR??????? They could all wear headsets as far as i'm concerned if they showed up over here!

Sensible Shoes
02-09-2012, 04:25 PM
smartasses.

ELVIS
02-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Dearest DDE Representatives:

I would like the following:

1) MORE Keyboards - If DLR can rewrite the words to demos, have him re-write When It's Love, Why Can't This Be Love, and I'd like a keyboard version of Panama.
3) MORE Headsets - I want EVERYONE on Bluetooth Headsets... Samsung makes some svelte units.
4) MORE Covers - Let's face it, VH is the premier band at reworking their own and OTHER people's music. Where Have All The Covers Gone?
5) NEW ALBUM ART - The train is OK, but please type out the lyrics, it's too difficult to read DLR's handwriting, if you can call it that.
6) VH v. KATG DUEL - Eddie v. the black dude that plays guitar in KATG (they have a guitarist, right?). Dave v. Kool. Wolfie v. The Horn Section?

That is all (for now).

Icon™©®

This man does crack on the way to by coke...

Pay no attention to him...

ZahZoo
02-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Everything else is trivial...

Release the Oakland 1981 videos on DVD...

vandeleur
02-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Tour the uk .....preferably newcastle ....hey any were in europe would do

Jagermeister
02-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Everything else is trivial...

Release the Oakland 1981 videos on DVD...

Yeah no shit.

vandeleur
02-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Oh Dearest DDE you fucking rock and the stuff you have given us is fucking stella .. totally out of this world and we appreciate it and and were grateful ... even if we dont always seem to be :thumb:

Sensible Shoes
02-09-2012, 05:07 PM
What he said.

DavidLeeNatra
02-09-2012, 05:08 PM
there is a world outside the US!!! you call it "world tour"...than fucking tour the world...start off in Berlin!!!

Unchainme
02-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Come to Cleveland!

Honestly though, the mic stuff is trivial, and only very minor.

Agreed with Zahzoo, You guys release a Van Halen DVD of the Dave years, or one with the new lineup, I'll pay good money for that.

I think the only that'd be honest for Dave to do would be a pre-approved, well monitored web chat here with us.

Honestly though? DDE has been GREAT for what they've provided the Army, and I wouldn't ask for another thing honestly.

Jagermeister
02-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Somebody really should start a Brown M&M thread.:drum:

Zing!
02-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Tell Dave not to date his lyrics by referencing Facebook, blogging, or texting any longer. Referencing records, 8-tracks, and juke-boxes is fine, because they're cool in a timeless sort of way. A 57 year old singing about texting just sounds weird. If my dad did that I would tell him to stop. Seriously. You're creeping me out, pop.

Sensible Shoes
02-09-2012, 05:18 PM
You probably think Old people don't have sex either. :biggrin:

Jagermeister
02-09-2012, 05:22 PM

They don't.

vandeleur
02-09-2012, 05:23 PM

define old :biggrin:

Zing!
02-09-2012, 05:25 PM

Ewww...

Sensible Shoes
02-09-2012, 05:26 PM
My point exactly.

Sensible Shoes
02-09-2012, 05:27 PM
define old :biggrin:

no...

Sensible Shoes
02-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Anyway, if I were DDE, I'd be reading this thread thinking "Those ungrateful fucks!"

Jagermeister
02-09-2012, 05:32 PM
You know I was just thinking while I was taking a piss. I can't think of a single song on any of the 6 albums I don't like. Not fucking one! I don't know how you can call yourselfs Van Halen fans and talk shit about keyboards ,I'll Wait and Jump.

I mean come the fuck on. :mad:

Zing!
02-09-2012, 05:35 PM
My point exactly.

Although to be fair, I didn't ask Dave to stop singing about sex, chicks, babes, and foolin' around. At 57 that could be construed as questionable subject matter for some artists - but it wouldn't be very Van Halen without it, now would it?

ELVIS
02-09-2012, 05:36 PM
I'll wait is good...

Jump is crap...

Zing!
02-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Anyway, if I were DDE, I'd be reading this thread thinking "Those ungrateful fucks!"

They could have thought that thousands of times at this place (and other VH related boards) over the years...

lesfunk
02-09-2012, 05:39 PM
Put out another album next year

SNIPER
02-09-2012, 05:40 PM
They will always play their big 4. Thats just the way it is. And I will take it.

So this is love
You know I was just thinking while I was taking a piss. I can't think of a single song on any of the 6 albums I don't like. Not fucking one! I don't know how you can call yourselfs Van Halen fans and talk shit about keyboards ,I'll Wait and Jump.

Come to think of it I also think while I take a piss and its usually during I`ll Wait, but I don`t like to wait to take a piss so they better include a song I like less...or a drum solo

ELVIS
They could have thought that thousands of times at this place (and other VH related boards) over the years...

Exactly...

But what's wrong with being honest ??

Jagermeister
02-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Exactly...

There is a difference in being honest and having an opinion. Jump is not crap. You just don't like it for some reason. Maybe you had a bad trip back in the day when it was on. I have a few Judas Priest songs that do that to me. :biggrin:

ELVIS
02-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Turbo Lover ??

Zing!
02-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Exactly...

Nothing at all wrong with honesty, and the Army is the best place for it when it comes to VH and Dave. They might not always like what they read is all I'm saying. Our brand of honesty around here tends to be the brutal kind.

Like headsets suck.

(You knew that was coming, right?)

SNIPER
02-09-2012, 05:48 PM
I would wait for Parental Guidance.

Jagermeister
02-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Turbo Lover ??

No Screaming for Vengeance.

SNIPER
02-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Head sets take away all your vocal control. If you are hitting a sour note you can't pull away or if you need more power on a part you can't lip lock it. Just sayin.

SNIPER
02-09-2012, 05:55 PM
oops sorry, wrong page.:nono:

BumBahDeeDah
02-09-2012, 05:56 PM

I almost agree with you. I love em when they're playin em,but all the the times I've seen CVH and DLR, I've heard YRGM, Jump, I'll Wait, RWTD, DTNA and others just about every show. That's like 14 shows for me and probably 40 for some of you guys on here. I know they're playing for the more casual VH fan, but geez..........I gotta hear Hear About it Later or Girl Gone Bad or Light Up The Sky and MOST of ADKOT live.

Isn't there some middle ground?

SNIPER
02-09-2012, 05:58 PM
i almost agree with you. I love em when they're playin em,but all the the times i've seen cvh and dlr, i've heard yrgm, jump, i'll wait, rwtd, dtna and others just about every show. That's like 14 shows for me and probably 40 for some of you guys on here. I know they're playing for the more casual vh fan, but geez..........i gotta hear hear about it later or girl gone bad or light up the sky and most of adkot live.

Isn't there some middle ground?

yes yes yes !!!

SNIPER
02-09-2012, 06:00 PM
Head sets take away all your vocal control. If you are hitting a sour not you can't pull it away or if you need more power on a part you can't lip lock it. Just sayin.

And that goes for eating pussy too. hehe

BumBahDeeDah
02-09-2012, 06:15 PM
I can't stand getting that headset/mic filter taste on pussy. I don't munch and wear a headset anymore because of it. Yet another reason for Dave to put the headset away.

Carmine
02-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Dear DDE...

I ask for nothing...

I've never been more Van Halen satisfied in my life...

KICKASS New Album...

Tickets to shows at Mohegan Sun, First Niagara Center and Boardwalk Hall in hand...perhaps a few more shows later on in the tour...

~Thanks for the dream~

jhale667
02-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Dear DDE...

I ask for nothing...

I've never been more Van Halen satisfied in my life...

KICKASS New Album...

Tickets to shows at Mohegan Sun, First Niagara Center and Boardwalk Hall in hand...perhaps a few more shows later on in the tour...

~Thanks for the dream~

:baaa: I'd echo those sentiments. Our DDE rep is AWESOME, btw!! Thanks again for everything. :notworthy:

Hardrock69
02-09-2012, 11:53 PM
Oh come on now!

WHO IN THE FUCK CARES ABOUT A FUCKING HEADSET! :mad:

Get over it already. Christ.

78/84 guy
02-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Get rid of the headset

I second the motion !! Lose that garbage !!

FALCO
02-10-2012, 03:32 AM
I'd like for someone to sit Dave down and help him with whatever he is going through with his voice ...

He seems to have no control of it as he did on the 07/08 Tour (say what you want, the proof is what I am hearing, as well as others)
He may have a really bad cold, or, HOPEFULLY NOT, something worse, because he is doing some things I'm noticing (as a singer) that many have done when having voice issues... but it seems he has no 'grasp' in his voice for any length of time at points...

Go back and do whatever he did before last tour, because he had power...

Hopefully he has followed EVH (who is a complete animal on ADKOT and the past 3 shows) and stopped smoking...

Hate even having to say this, but I can see a drastic decline since 07/08 and I wish DLR all the good vibes to hold up his end...

\m/ \m/

Golden AWe
02-10-2012, 04:26 AM
Get rid of the complaining fans.

ashstralia
02-10-2012, 04:33 AM

not BEDAZZLED ONESIES™©®?? :biggrin:

Coyote
02-10-2012, 05:43 AM
- European Tour (I'll take Stockholm, if Helsinki is out of the question)
- more videos
- Oakland '81 on a physical format
- <s>Jessica Simpson</s> (whoops, how'd that get there...)

Beyond those, I don't really give a fuck... I'm happy. :)

Mrkramer
02-10-2012, 06:04 AM
How about a true world Tour!! Now that would be a dream come true ... Europe , Japan, Australia

Glitter Tot
02-10-2012, 06:18 AM
I don't mind Jump and I'll Wait. But I would suggest they ditch YRGM and RWTD as the show openers, that's getting a little stale.

How about storming the stage with As Is straight off the bat?

+1 on a tour of Australia too.

philouze
02-10-2012, 06:26 AM
I don't have anything to ask for. So why the fuck am I posting this ?

DDE, thanks a billion for the crazy stuff you bring us.

kingedward
02-10-2012, 07:32 AM
Bingo! Not to sound ungrateful.

Dave's Bitch
02-10-2012, 07:35 AM
come to the uk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zing!
02-10-2012, 07:52 AM
I'd like for someone to sit Dave down and help him with whatever he is going through with his voice ...

He seems to have no control of it as he did on the 07/08 Tour (say what you want, the proof is what I am hearing, as well as others)
He may have a really bad cold, or, HOPEFULLY NOT, something worse, because he is doing some things I'm noticing (as a singer) that many have done when having voice issues... but it seems he has no 'grasp' in his voice for any length of time at points...

Go back and do whatever he did before last tour, because he had power...

Hopefully he has followed EVH (who is a complete animal on ADKOT and the past 3 shows) and stopped smoking...

Hate even having to say this, but I can see a drastic decline since 07/08 and I wish DLR all the good vibes to hold up his end...

\m/ \m/

Maybe he fried his vocal chords recording the album. Hate it if that were true - but I could see Dave sacrificing himself like that for this band. We can all agree he delivered the goods vocally - but at what cost?

Jérôme Frenchise
02-10-2012, 08:04 AM
Everything's fine for me, from the Tour announcement, the private gigs and the Album release,
the filmed talks and the bonus DVD...

... safe one thing: they HAVE to tour Europe!

... and Dave should give up that pinkish piece of cloth he's been holding for a few tunes live at Henson Studios...

... unless it was thrown on stage by Bantonelli! :D

http://mit.zenfs.com/888/2012/02/backtobackhigher.jpg

Dave's Bitch
02-10-2012, 08:46 AM
I have that bandana dave is holding :).

I think Dave is sounding good,where is his voice sounding thin?

Jérôme Frenchise
02-10-2012, 09:57 AM

He was probably holding that bandana to sweep the sweat drops off his face.
It seems it was HOT in there!
First off I was surprised by the bandana, but then, well, who cares...

Dave sounded great indeed, as far as what you hear in the videos, but damn, how awesome it must have been for those who were attending the gig!

Back to topic, there's nothing missing IMO, VH even delivered much more than most of us were hoping for.

philouze
02-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Exactly, Jérôme.... Right on the spot.

Angel
02-10-2012, 10:06 AM
Okay, I think THIS is a great suggestion:

Dave needs to contact Jack Daniels to sponsor the Van Halen tour and release a special bottle of Take Your Whiskey Home just to belittle Spammy more

:lmao:

Va Beach VH Fan
02-10-2012, 10:31 AM
He was probably holding that bandana to sweep the sweat drops off his face.
It seems it was HOT in there!
First off I was surprised by the bandana, but then, well, who cares...

Dave sounded great indeed, as far as what you hear in the videos, but damn, how awesome it must have been for those who were attending the gig!

Back to topic, there's nothing missing IMO, VH even delivered much more than most of us were hoping for.

Yeah, Dave held that thing a few times for his sweating....

It wasn't hot in there FOR US, but I'm sure it was for those guys....

Jérôme Frenchise
02-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Yeah, Dave held that thing a few times for his sweating....

It wasn't hot in there FOR US, but I'm sure it was for those guys....

So glad for you VA having been there!! It looks and sounds awesome on the youtubes already...

Dave's fit - the whole band seems to be too - and delivers...

I've just seen a vid of "Everybody wants some!!!"... The fire is there, and the new spoken bridge kicks fuckin' ass!

This VH comeback... like Xmas is never ending, really!

Seshmeister
02-10-2012, 11:34 AM

Off key rather than thin. Mainly on the verses of the new songs.

Jérôme Frenchise
02-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Exactly, Jérôme.... Right on the spot.

Cheers, Philouze!

Any chance to see VH tour Europe in your opinion?

Jagermeister
02-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Now that Jump appears to be on the set list I say don't change a thing.

redozzman
02-10-2012, 01:37 PM
A time machine back to 1977!

Hummarstra
02-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Get Dave to stop smoking. :bingesmoking:

Sensible Shoes
Are you kidding? That voice is sexy as hell.

Hummarstra
A time machine back to 1977! What do you think the new album is?

Hummarstra
02-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Bring the Marshall Plexi back. :rockin:

sadaist
02-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Get Dave to stop smoking. :bingesmoking:

Speaking of....is Eddie still? I swear in all these recent live videos & stuff I haven't seen it.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Speaking of....is Eddie still? I swear in all these recent live videos & stuff I haven't seen it.

I never saw him smoke, just a swig of the taped-over Red Bull every now and then...

Combat Ready
02-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Maybe he fried his vocal chords recording the album. Hate it if that were true - but I could see Dave sacrificing himself like that for this band. We can all agree he delivered the goods vocally - but at what cost?

The vocals on adkot are amazingly good.....Fucking incredible! Dave did deliver the goods, and then some.

Some of the live stuff sounds excellent too.....

I was amazed at Dave's vocals in 07/08. I'm confident Dave will be at the top of his game for this tour as well.

sadaist
02-11-2012, 04:06 AM
I never saw him smoke, just a swig of the taped-over Red Bull every now and then...

Weird dude. This is going to need deeper investigating. Eddie Van Halen NOT smoking cigs? The Mayans may be right about this year.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-11-2012, 09:17 AM
Weird dude. This is going to need deeper investigating. Eddie Van Halen NOT smoking cigs? The Mayans may be right about this year.

I can't say that for certain.... It's tough to explain bro, my head was on a swivel gawking at various things on stage.....

ZahZoo
02-11-2012, 10:14 AM

Some have reported Ed has switched over to eCig's and is vaporizing rather than smoking. Good for him... I plan to head down a similar path soon.

Matt White
02-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Some have reported Ed has switched over to eCig's and is vaporizing rather than smoking. Good for him... I plan to head down a similar path soon.

This month is the 1 yr annivers of ME quitting smoking.................

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

:D

Cold Turkey.....had just had enough

vandeleur
02-11-2012, 10:31 AM
This month is the 1 yr annivers of ME quitting smoking.................

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

:D

Cold Turkey.....had just had enough

well done mate .. heard its tough keep it up
:gulp:

Hummarstra
02-11-2012, 11:18 AM
The vocals on adkot are amazingly good.....Fucking incredible! They are?

ELVIS
02-11-2012, 01:34 PM
No more helium and Oxycontin speedball gasping singing like Beats Workin' and this...

:biggrin:

Mr Walker
02-11-2012, 02:41 PM
If I could be serious for a minute here...
One of these days, I think Dave should make the 'Crazy From The Heat' book available in an e-book format (Kindle, Nook, Smartphone).

private parts
02-11-2012, 03:34 PM
NO HEADSET! Dave is looking tweeb-like without anything in his hands. Give him a stick or a sword or hot babe or something (Jack Daniels bottle with iced tea in it) to hold on to.

private parts
02-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Holy shit! Did I just say Dave looked dweeb-like? Sorry dudes. God forgive... I'm totally loosing it.

Dave's Bitch
02-11-2012, 03:40 PM
They are?

Yes,They are

sadaist
02-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Holy shit! Did I just say Dave looked dweeb-like? Sorry dudes. God forgive... I'm totally loosing it.

That's the great thing about TRUE fans. We can critique the things we aren't all that happy with but the appreciation is always still there. If we loved every single little thing Dave did we would be nothing more than sheep.

Dave's Bitch
02-11-2012, 03:45 PM
I am happy he has not worn the jaunty cap for a while.That was an odd look

kwame k
02-11-2012, 03:47 PM

:ban:

;)

private parts
02-11-2012, 04:06 PM

;)

I just said 20 Hail Marys. I feel better now

Dan
02-11-2012, 04:17 PM
This Thread Is Really,I Mean Really Gay.:D

That's All.:D

sadaist
02-11-2012, 04:20 PM
I am happy he has not worn the jaunty cap for a while.That was an odd look

Not any more odd than.....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gPMcfaLPNhA/SnRY9zywenI/AAAAAAAAE3Q/pHWDacwrJNM/s400/David%2BLee%2BRoth-demo-CD.jpg

Just not as epic

guwapo_rocker
02-11-2012, 04:28 PM

You also said give him a Jack Daniels bottle with iced tea in it .

Tch tch tch.

:doh:

kwame k
02-11-2012, 04:32 PM
I just said 20 Hail Marys. I feel better now

For the love of Christ could you please get it right:pullinghair:

It's 20 Bloody Mary's.......not Hail Mary's;)

ashstralia
02-12-2012, 03:18 AM
thanks diamond dave enterprises for your most excellent output.

it's been a wicked cool 2012, it only gets better.
you gotta come to oz...

stay frosty.

ELVIS
02-12-2012, 03:26 AM
Frosty isn't a snowman...

Dan
02-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Frosty isn't a snowman...

He Fucking Is.:D

Back To Your Moonshine.:hitch:

mewisemagic
02-24-2012, 11:15 PM
I was totally blown away and schooled tonight when my 11 year old son got situated behind me as I was looking at footage from the Louisville show and said..

...Dad...it would be alot cooler if Dave was singing with a mic...

I almost fell over!...So,there you have it,coming form an 11 year old, Dave needs to shitcan the headset

And from what Ive read coming out of Chicago tonight,maybe he has.....