PDA

View Full Version : Tareq Salahi Sues Neal Schon's Schlong Destroyed My Entire Life!!!

Jagermeister
02-15-2012, 12:15 PM
:biggrin: From TMZhttp://www.tmz.com/2012/02/14/tareq-salahi-sues-50-million-neal-schon-journey-penis/

Tareq Salahi claims Neal Schon's penis is a tool for destruction ... which he whipped out and used in an effort to topple the thriving Salahi empire ... and now Tareq's suing the Journey rocker for $50 MILLION!!!!

Tareq just filed the lawsuit in Virginia ... claiming he and estranged wife Michaele Salahi were on track to make a fortune together from multiple TV shows including "Dancing with the Stars" ... before Schon's penis screwed everything up.

According to the suit, Tareq and Michaele had an offer to make $150k to participate on the Australian version of DWTS in 2011 ... plus, he claims, the couple also had an offer to appear on another network TV show in the U.S.

But when Michaele ran off with Schon in Sept. 2011... Tareq claims the TV shows pulled their offers.

AND IT GETS WORSE ... Tareq says Schon waged an X-rated campaign to humiliate him ... emailing Tareq a photo of his penis and calling him on the phone to tell him, "I'm f**king your wife."

In the suit, Tareq claims, "The act was a metaphorical slap in the face."

Tareq claims Schon humiliated him in public, too ... because the publicity would increase interest in the band's concert tour .. which resulted in a major boost in ticket sales.

Tareq is demanding at least $50 million for emotional distress, conspiracy to defame, interfering with a contract and defamation ... PLUS he wants $450k in punitive damages.

Stay tuned.

Jagermeister
02-15-2012, 12:50 PM
JOURNEY guitarist Neal Schon and his current girlfriend, onetime "Real Housewives Of D.C." star Michaele Salahi, appeared on this morning's (Wednesday, February 15) edition of NBC's crown jewel, the "Today" show, to tell their side of the story that found Michaele abruptly leaving her husband and former "Housewives" co-star Tareq Salahi last September. You can watch video footage of their appearance below.

Salahi said she left her husband in late September of 2011 to escape a too-close, abusive relationship. "What happened between Tareq and I was him and I. It's between us," she explained. "And what he did is push me away. When there's control or abuse or hurting someone mentally ... it's not love. It's smothering."

She added, "I left that day not with plans to be gone forever. Our relationship was very controlled by Tareq. Anyone that watched the show, or even spent 24 hours with Tareq and I, knew what I had been through. That day I reached [out], Neal and I had been friends since the '90s, and I just wanted to be with someone that would help me sort through everything in my head. I didn't return because I couldn't endure anymore of what I had been through."

Schon also denied Tareq's assertion that the two men were previously friends. "I considered her a best friend, and I had to know Tareq because she was my best friend. Did [Tareq and I] know each other? Yes, but I wouldn't consider him a friend, and certainly not now!"

tod
02-15-2012, 03:40 PM
This is the guy who crashed the White House party. Can dish it but can't take it. Oasis Wine is swill. Not surprised he needs to sue for so much.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37331350/ns/today-today_people#.TumHTFZOWuJ}}

gbranton
02-15-2012, 06:35 PM
A guy named Tareq domineering and abusive? Get the fuck out! No way! We all know guys with names like Tareq and Muhammed treat women like queens, not cattle.

tod
02-15-2012, 06:43 PM
They give Mihaele way too much credit. Waiting for Hasselhoff and Tom Sizemore to chime in to make it a real Orange County ducklip fest.

fryingdutchman
02-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Funny how the first line comes off as a compliment.

If Neal Schon was a member here, the line "Neal Schon's penis is a tool for destruction" would be in his sig.

tod
02-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Feeling that way..

Hardrock69
02-15-2012, 09:31 PM
If nothing else, it makes a great sig for anyone. Surely if you wanna upset Journey fans. :hee:

gbranton
02-15-2012, 11:23 PM
Funny how the first line comes off as a compliment.

If Neal Schon was a member here, the line "Neal Schon's penis is a tool for destruction" would be in his sig.

If I were him, I would join some forums for the express purpose of doing that very thing.

Do they have a forum for guitarists who can make every guitar/amp/effects rig combination sound EXACTLY the same?

sadaist
02-16-2012, 12:45 AM
Poor Neil. What a dolt.

We ALL learned as guys to avoid chicks & nasty situations like this at about age 20-22. No matter how great the poonanner mightbe you stay away from the horrible train wrecks. Plus you'd think Neil isn't really hurting in the finding great pussy department.

This whole thing has publicity written all over it. I think we maybe are being lied to.