PDA

View Full Version : Another Closeted Repuke Exposed

LoungeMachine
02-18-2012, 05:47 PM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/18/romney-co-chair-resigns-after-allegations-of-relationship-with-mexican-immigrant/

Paul Babeu, an emerging Republican figure and strong border defense sheriff, resigned from his position Saturday afternoon as Arizona co-chairman of Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign for allegations of threatening deportation on a former lover.

According to The Arizona Republic, a Romney spokesperson broke the news of Babeu’s decision to remove himself from the campaign.

“Sheriff Babeu has stepped down from his volunteer position with the campaign so he can focus on the allegations against him. We support his decision.”

Babeu has been rocked by the allegations from The Phoenix New Times late Thursday evening, where a Mexican immigrant named Jose told the newspaper that the sheriff and his lawyer threatened to deport him if he revealed their several years relationship.

Jose said that him and Babeu met in October 2006 on gay.com, a dating website, and that he maintained Babeu’s campaign website, Facebook page and Twitter account.

Babeu, who is also running for the U.S. House in Arizona’s new 4th Congressional District, is denying the allegations.

Andrew JonesAndrew Jones is a staff writer/reporter for Raw Story. Besides covering politics, he is also a freelance sports journalist, as well as a slam poetry and music artist. You can follow him on Twitter @sluggahjells.

LoungeMachine
02-18-2012, 05:55 PM
Mittens was quoted as saying "gosh darn it, I'm running for office for Pete's sake, I can't have closeted gays deporting illegal lovers on my staff"

:gulp:

FORD
02-18-2012, 11:22 PM
Tried to deport his ex boyfriend? How did he think somebody wasn't going to notice that?? :lmao:

Nitro Express
02-19-2012, 01:39 AM
You can't make this shit up. Shitt is also getting a good percentage of his money from Goldman Sachs. Tainted to say the least.