X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spare change
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Feb 2012

What is wrong with me!

I have great seats for the Manchester NH show but I am not psyched as I thought I would be. It is almost the same setlist as the 07 tour, the stage looks alright and I just cant get over the headset look! Somebody get me a doctor please!
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

If you can't get excited over a Van Halen show, there is no one who can help you. Might as well sell the car, buy a rocking chair, and stare out at the neigbours and complain about the noise and everyone's messy yards.
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I"m less excited than I was but that's because I had something so wonderful and unexpected happen, even Van Halen will have a hard time topping it! I'd say it's on par.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• hambon4lif
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by spare change
          I have great seats for the Manchester NH show but I am not psyched as I thought I would be. It is almost the same setlist as the 07 tour, the stage looks alright and I just cant get over the headset look!
          I'll take those tickets then. Being a hetero, the headset thing doesn't bother me. I'm sure I'll manage to live with it and have a good time.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Some of you people are downright spoiled....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chi-town324
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Feb 2007

eddies playing his ass off, wolfs playing his ass off..Dave is bringing more energy than the last tour ...new songs...old songs we never thought would be in the setlist...i can't wait for friday!!!

Comment

• mohican
                Head Fluffer
                • Jul 2011

I am psyched. Summer is too long a wait for my show.

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                  She's the Woman
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

I have great seats for the Manchester NH show but I am not psyched as I thought I would be. It is almost the same setlist as the 07 tour, the stage looks alright and I just cant get over the headset look! Somebody get me a doctor please!
                  You need a doctor who will give you a shot in the arm--with enthusiasm for the unexpected, and appreciation for something close to a miracle!!
                  ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                    She's the Woman
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                    I"m less excited than I was but that's because I had something so wonderful and unexpected happen, even Van Halen will have a hard time topping it! I'd say it's on par.
                    ????? What happened, Shoes?????
                    ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

^^ probly emily!!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

I suggest drinking more We got a new album out - with a DVD, a new tour just kicked off, they're playing four of the new songs live and some killer songs they haven't played in forever, AND the Roth Army is selling some kick-ass t-shirts...What more could you want?
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Momshell
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

I wish I could give you some of my excitement....I've got too much....can't work, can't sleep, and my family wants to kill me!! 8 more days til MSG and by then I'm gonna be homeless, divorced, and hallucinating from lack of sleep!!!
                          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004

yeah, what donnie said.

and we don't even know if oz is on the schedule yet????

VA mate, could you kindly ask the DDE peeps if it's a possibility? ta.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I am eagerly awaiting your third post. What will it be? My guess is that you will tell all of us the top 10 things you love about Justin Bieber.
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...