X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carloscda
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2009

The begining of ICM...

With the video Dave says his dogs name...."Mikey" and you can hear the crowd noise, caught me off guard to.

Think that will cause some friction at one point in the band?
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Yes, I think you bring up a good point, this could jeopardize the fragile relations between the band for years....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Honestly, I thought it was kind of funny at the show... I'd be more concerned if the dog was named 'bass player'..
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

I thought his dogs names were Hot Sauce and Cabo Wabo...

Comment

• TJMKID
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Carloscda
          With the video Dave says his dogs name...."Mikey" and you can hear the crowd noise, caught me off guard to.

Think that will cause some friction at one point in the band?

The important thing to remember is that Dave has a lot of love for "Mikey" ---- and Mikey in return is a loyal obedient pet for his master Dave ---- so nothing has really changed in Van Halen

Comment

Working...