PDA

View Full Version : FOX 'News' is a disgrace

Seshmeister
02-25-2012, 12:19 PM
Is there not some way they can have their license to broadcast revoked or something???

Nickdfresh
02-25-2012, 12:33 PM
John Bolton=cowardly chickenhawk douche who can't answer a basic, general question....

FOX=cowardly, editing scumfucks...

ELVIS
02-25-2012, 12:49 PM
Propaganda bullshit...

Ron Paul CAN win...

LoungeMachine
02-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Hard to take anyone seriously when they speak with a toothpick in their mouth...

:gulp:

gbranton
02-25-2012, 04:40 PM
Fox is the same as CNN, CBS, NBC, CNBC, ABC, ect but with a different agenda. No less responsible, no less factual and the same level of integrity, which is none.

Seshmeister
02-25-2012, 04:46 PM
Show me edits like that on the channels you name.

hambon4lif
02-25-2012, 04:59 PM
I watch FOX the same way I watch the Onion...you already know that its total bullshit, you only hope that there's something in there that'll make you laugh.

Besides, if I ever wanted to know what Ailes or Murdoch think about anything, I'd ask them directly instead of hearing their thoughts coming from the faces of bubbleheaded cunts all day....

Satan
02-25-2012, 05:07 PM
Fox is the same as CNN, CBS, NBC, CNBC, ABC, ect but with a different agenda. No less responsible, no less factual and the same level of integrity, which is none.

When did any of those channels go to court and claim their "right" to lie as a "freedom of the press" issue?

ELVIS
02-25-2012, 05:22 PM

:elvis:

Seshmeister
02-25-2012, 05:30 PM

Cutting the old guy down is inevitable and has to be done to everyone. That's entirely different from editing in fake footage to mislead.

Seshmeister
02-25-2012, 05:32 PM

Oh lighten up Francis... :biggrin:

Dr. Love
02-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Cutting the old guy down is inevitable and has to be done to everyone. That's entirely different from editing in fake footage to mislead.

that's ridiculous. What ELVIS is referring to is that CNN cut this so it looked like Ron Paul was refusing to answer the question all together by cutting out the middle where he explains it, and then accuses her of an agenda. It's edited to be misleading.

sadaist
02-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Hard to take anyone seriously when they speak with a toothpick in their mouth...

:gulp:

Yeah. That stopped being cool about the time when Joani & Chachi broke up.

Dr. Love
02-26-2012, 03:08 AM
also, talk about media disgrace...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MNNWlODdZA&list=UUTkvG3DFCgNtj3E3gnAktaQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Dr. Love
02-26-2012, 03:15 AM
and follow up that ridiculous lecture with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8dTd0Hgi18

so add MSNBC in with FOX News for "disgraceful" media companies.

Dr. Love
02-26-2012, 03:18 AM
man, watching that last clip, you can really see a emotional response from lawrence when he's talking about Ron Paul. He gets flush, leans forward and his eyes just glitter with anger/hate!

The dude loses his cool (not the first time I've seen it when he talks about Paul) ... I think it's personal for him. Not sure why.

Nitro Express
02-26-2012, 03:24 AM
The only decent person on MSNBC is Rachel Maddow. In fact, she is the closest thing to a real journalist on television. The rest and that goes for FOX are a bunch of paid off hacks. Judge Napolitano was the only decent person over at FOX and they canned his ass. I don't even waste time with these cable news channels anymore.

Nitro Express
02-26-2012, 03:33 AM
and follow up that ridiculous lecture with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8dTd0Hgi18

so add MSNBC in with FOX News for "disgraceful" media companies.

This is just the same shit the Republicans are putting out about Ron Paul. Since his foreign policy and stance on drugs are popular with some people who normally vote democratic the liberals are worried they might be losing some Obama votes to Ron Paul. So the liberal propaganda pumpers start their attack. The republicans are dong the same thing. If Ron Paul had no chance of winning both party establishments wouldn't be doing this. Remember you know you are on target when you get flack. All this means is Ron Pauls campaign is going well because both parties are loading thair flack guns and shooting off bull shit. Lawrence is basically MSNBC's Bill O'Riley.

ELVIS
02-26-2012, 08:38 AM
O'Donnell FAIL !!

BigBadBrian
02-29-2012, 07:50 AM

A quick check on Google shows literally DOZENS!

You wouldn't bother checking on those other channels would you?

No, because it goes against your agenda.