PDA

View Full Version : Here's something Dave needs to ditch!

Catfish
02-29-2012, 04:20 PM
"I FORGOT THE FUCKING WORDS!"

Not that I don't find it endearing or funny. I'll even excuse it from being a worn out and tired 35-year-old-part of the act. But I am SICK AS FUCK of seeing every god damn concert review mention how he "forgot the words." He is penalizing himself with this dumbassed gag. Concert review keystrokes need to be dedicated to other things instead of this. It's shit like this that takes away from the fact that DLR is on top of his game.

Dave: After you ditch the fucking headset, ditch this schtick. No one but us gets it and not everyone's in on the joke.

Discuss...

MUSICMANN
02-29-2012, 05:07 PM

Not that I don't find it endearing or funny. I'll even excuse it from being a worn out and tired 35-year-old-part of the act. But I am SICK AS FUCK of seeing every god damn concert review mention how he "forgot the words." He is penalizing himself with this dumbassed gag. Concert review keystrokes need to be dedicated to other things instead of this. It's shit like this that takes away from the fact that DLR is on top of his game.

Dave: After you ditch the fucking headset, ditch this schtick. No one but us gets it and not everyone's in on the joke.

Discuss...

Taking that away would be taking away what makes Dave, Dave. Fuckem if some don't get it. I bet the 20k motherfuckers last night in MSG got it. I also bet that every other person that buys a ticket to one of their shows will get it as well.

Catfish
02-29-2012, 05:11 PM
It isn't about the 20K adoring fans or whomever else in the house that gets it. I'm talking about that one numbnutted motherfucking critic who DOESN'T and then writes a review that makes DLR sound like a bumbling old fool!

TwoFoolsAMinute
02-29-2012, 05:14 PM
Here's something Dave needs to get!!

Someone to tell him NO.

A curvy pinup girl in devil getup, (and a guy depending on his flavor of the day) and that sexy bitch needs to whip the shit out of him every time he sings out of his range. Maybe then he'll listen. I get the feeling that he doesn't listen to anyone who tells him not to do something.

Zing!
02-29-2012, 05:16 PM
Dave's painted himself into a corner with this one, because he's now at the age where he really IS forgetting the words...

TwoFoolsAMinute
02-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Dave's painted himself into a corner with this one, because he's now at the age where he really IS forgetting the words...
Bwahahahahaha

Nitro Express
02-29-2012, 05:19 PM
Folks. Remember we are talking about a guy who came out on stage wearing leather chaps with no pants on. Then he wore tights. Dave is making you cringe? Hell, he's been doing that for 30 plus years. It's just less cocaine fueled now and he can't jump and kick as much but it's still monkey hour.

DLR Bridge
02-29-2012, 05:22 PM
I agree. As I said in my review, he obviously boots a verse in Chinatown to set up that "Quick! To the Chorus! I know the way!" line. Self parody is something he could do without. Just a couple of cents.

Catfish
02-29-2012, 05:31 PM
The whole schtick is a misrepresentation of a man who is in complete control of his stage and his performance.

(Other than with his fidgety headset :hee: )

ELVIS
02-29-2012, 05:39 PM

He never knew the words...

Zing!
02-29-2012, 08:01 PM
He never knew the words...

After reading the chapter on pot in Dave's book, I tend to agree.

TJMKID
02-29-2012, 08:27 PM
He needs to ditch the dancing floor....

I tried to give it a few shows and see if it would grow on me ---- but it's not. Doing a funky slide while waving your hands in the air was kinda cute the first couple times ---- but now it's just cringe-worthy repetition.

Go back to 2007-08 and restore the "rock god mode" --- handheld mic or stand, no dance floor --- just plenty of attitude and haughty jokes. That's what made Diamond Lee a legend.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-29-2012, 08:46 PM
david only listens to me people not some sleezy pin up slut. Who cares if he for gets the lyrics he has selective amnesia now remember lol

How many times do you need called out, Mr. Mandeville, Louisiana ?? Mr. Vanrth101 ?? Mr. Davidrth101 ??

Nitro Express
03-01-2012, 01:14 AM
Dave was so fucked up at the US Festival I think he really did forget the words.

Oh well. It's only rock and roll and it's not really supposed to be that good anyways.

TwoFoolsAMinute
03-01-2012, 01:40 AM
Dave was so fucked up at the US Festival.
That's another thing I get tired of hearing. How do you know? I think the evidence of this is very thin.

Nitro Express
03-01-2012, 02:43 AM
The evidence was I was at the show. He got better as the show went on. But then if everyone had smart phones with their little cameras in the day, the internet would be chattering on how sloppy the band was, Dave had completely lost it showing his bare ass, and they were fucking wasted ect....

Hummarstra
03-01-2012, 02:50 AM
That clip of Bottoms Up is awesome. Dave could get away with it then, but now it's seems a parody of himself.

Yount
03-01-2012, 03:00 AM
US Fest you kidding?? Dave's toasted!! VH can be fucked up and still cool to watch!! This is real whiskey here!

Golden AWe
03-01-2012, 05:20 AM

Discuss...

WHO the fuck are you to tell Dave to do or not to do anything?

I thought so, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

People cuntplaining about this and that are getting old...cuntcentrate on neighbours or the politicians if you need to cuntplain, not the perfect frontman of all time! This is entertainment, it's SUPPOSED to be enjoyed, not picked up from every angle in search of anything that could smell a bit, or look a bit odd, in the daylight, in the "perfect, neutral, world".

Fack orf. I larve you too.

Momshell
03-01-2012, 05:23 AM
I also think the fact that the lyrics have been written and re-written so many times have got to have something to do with it. If I listen to the old bootlegs and demos too much I forget the fuckin' words too. And those are just the versions I have - who knows how many other versions Dave has played around with. I also think that at times he forgets he's supposed to be singing lead - he gets so caught up in the crowd and the fun of it all he genuinely forgets he's also supposed to be focusing on the words. Yea, when he does it repeatedly in Chinatown it seems put-on, but I really don't care. Once you see them on this tour, you will not complain about anything Dave (or anyone) does. Within 5 seconds after they hit the stage, I didn't notice the mic, the floor, Eddie's pants, etc...and Dave could do no wrong in my eyes. When you are there - all is good in the world!!

sadaist
03-01-2012, 06:24 AM
Do you remember in 2007 San Diego when he started singing Aint Talkin Bout Love during the Panama break? Wolf had to come up & correct him. Dave turned a bit red and said I totally fucked that up didn't I? It's been 22 fucking years! What do you expect from me? You're lucky I remember any of these motherfucking words!

It was great & beautiful because it was real & unscripted. An actual fumble that Dave recovered awesomely.

If you missed it, you MUST see. Here it is. Starts around 2:40

ZahZoo
03-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Can't dismiss the irony of this thread... Rabid fans of the guy who worshiped him for taking his buffoonery act to the hilt for 30 years... now all of a sudden demanding that he lose the schtick and get serious... because some shit for brains critics don't get it..?

Fucking amazing...

atlantakat
03-01-2012, 08:54 AM
Everything Dave does has a purpose. Even if the purpose is to have no purpose.

Seshmeister
03-01-2012, 08:54 AM
It isn't about the 20K adoring fans or whomever else in the house that gets it. I'm talking about that one numbnutted motherfucking critic who DOESN'T and then writes a review that makes DLR sound like a bumbling old fool!

Well he's a fucking asshole so fuck him.

Most reviews have a place for comments so that you can tell him he is an asshole underneath his column.

DLR Bridge
03-01-2012, 08:56 AM
I love Dave's schtick and could care less about the critics, but this particular bit, flubbing a line on purpose, isn't one of his better gags. Just an opinion. I don't hope or expect him to ever change anything about himself or his show. He hit it out of the park the other night.

Mr Walker
03-01-2012, 09:09 AM
I love Dave's schtick and could care less about the critics, but this particular bit, flubbing a line on purpose, isn't one of his better gags. Just an opinion. I don't hope or expect him to ever change anything about himself or his show. He hit it out of the park the other night.

I feel the same way.
I do admire Dave for not hunching over a teleprompter a la Ozzy or Rob Halford.
It's gotta be a bitch to remember all the lyrics... especially on the newer tracks.

Von Halen
03-01-2012, 09:28 AM
The US Festival is the single greatest live rock and roll performance ever. Period.

The US Festival is the epitome of every single Van Halen show from that era. Excess personified.

The band was fucking ON. Dave was ON.

Every other band on the planet should be forced to watch this show in its entirety. Every other band should measure themselves to this performance. if they can achieve a performance level half as good as this show, they will be successful beyond belief.

If Van Halen were smart, they'd slap the US Festival on DVD, and sell it. No overdubs. No tweaking it. Don't mess with perfection. Throw it down and sell it!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

TwoFoolsAMinute
03-01-2012, 09:29 AM
The evidence was I was at the show. He got better as the show went on. But then if everyone had smart phones with their little cameras in the day, the internet would be chattering on how sloppy the band was, Dave had completely lost it showing his bare ass, and they were fucking wasted ect....

I still don't see it. Just looks like he's hamming it up for the huge gig. This was a stand alone, not a tour show. They were just going overboard a little. Does anyone else think this rumor of wastedness is very exaggerated?

Mr Walker
03-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Nah, Dave was legit fucked up at the US Festival... I think he talks about it in his book. He had just got back from one of his jungle trips for this show and was sick and lost a lot of weight so when he started drinking it hit him hard... might have even mentioned doing a few bumps to get himself tuned up a bit.
:smiley-sniffer:

All you need to do is watch that backstage footage of Mark Goodman trying to interview him... Dave is plastered.

Golden AWe
03-01-2012, 09:47 AM
If you look at the Las Vegas -time visit of Dave in the Jay Leno...do you feel bad for Dave on not being funny enough, or Jay Leno on trying to act like a funny and humble person?

sadaist
03-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Yes, Dave was truly hammered. The only ones who put iced tea in Jack Daniels bottles is The Clash babyyyyyyyy!

ELVIS
03-01-2012, 10:27 AM
It's gotta be a bitch to remember all the lyrics... especially on the newer tracks.

What ???

I know the lyrics...

Most people here know the lyrics...

The crowds know the lyrics...

Ed Al and Wolf know their parts and lyrics...

I guess it's too much for Dave to know his gay hula moves AND the lyrics...

:biggrin:

Golden AWe
03-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Btw, these two things have something to do with each other...the only reason Dave wears a headset is to hear someone tell him the right lyrics

Coyote
03-01-2012, 12:12 PM
DLR could cut down on the Broadway moves a bit... IMO, doesn't sync with the music so much.

Catfish
03-01-2012, 12:56 PM
Dave was so fucked up at the US Festival I think he really did forget the words.

Oh well. It's only rock and roll and it's not really supposed to be that good anyways.

I heard that as he walked from the backstage trailer to the stage at the US Festival, David Lee Roth finished a beer, snorted a line of coke, barfed, and then hit the stage to sing Romeo Delight.

Fucking LEGENDARY!

Catfish
03-01-2012, 12:59 PM
WHO the fuck are you to tell Dave to do or not to do anything?

I thought so, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

People cuntplaining about this and that are getting old...cuntcentrate on neighbours or the politicians if you need to cuntplain, not the perfect frontman of all time! This is entertainment, it's SUPPOSED to be enjoyed, not picked up from every angle in search of anything that could smell a bit, or look a bit odd, in the daylight, in the "perfect, neutral, world".

Fack orf. I larve you too.

Everyone here seems so cuntfused and not properly cuntcentrating on what I'm trying to cuntemplate: It's not so much that I'm tired of the I FORGOT THE WORDS--I still like it--it's that I'm tired of concert reviewers wasting their space by writing that DLR is forgetting the words. Thousands and thousands of people who weren't at the show (and weren't in on the joke) read it, and think DLR is a washed up hack :(

Zing!
03-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Dave screwing up the words to songs is as Van Halen as Ed's striped guitars, which Ed doesn't really play any more. So, when you think about it... Damn....

I forgot my fucking point.

ThrillsNSpills
03-01-2012, 02:24 PM
How many times do you need called out, Mr. Mandeville, Louisiana ?? Mr. Vanrth101 ?? Mr. Davidrth101 ??

actually it's good to see Elvis's wife sign up.

ThrillsNSpills
03-01-2012, 02:27 PM
I think Dave should take off his left shoe and put it on his right foot and put his right shoe on his left foot.
Then he should hop sideways while singing the Canadian national anthem .

should I start a thread on this or can I leave this here?

ThrillsNSpills
03-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Did Dave do the I forgot the words on the last tour at all?

Seemed like he was on top of the lyrics as far as I remember anyway.

ELVIS
03-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Fucking LEGENDARY!

Sounds like Fucking BULLSHIT!

:elvis:

ELVIS
03-01-2012, 02:33 PM
actually it's good to see Elvis's wife sign up.

My wife thinks this site is stupid...

Mandeville is north of New Orleans across lake Pontchartrain...

I live near the gulf about fifty miles south of New Orleans on da bayou...

ELVIS
03-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Did Dave do the I forgot the words on the last tour at all?

Yes he did, but not every night...

ELVIS
03-01-2012, 02:36 PM

Catfish
03-01-2012, 02:36 PM
What ???

I know the lyrics...

Most people here know the lyrics...

The crowds know the lyrics...

Ed Al and Wolf know their parts and lyrics...

I guess it's too much for Dave to know his gay hula moves AND the lyrics...

:biggrin:

It's about way more than just remembering the lyrics--and Dave remembers them all, there's no doubt. It's about remembering the lyrics while thinking about your next arm movement or leg kick or how the next song begins after the current one ends, or thinking ahead a verse or two about where your vocal chords are and what you can handle, or even just what you're going to say to the audience between selections.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about you stooge!

ELVIS
03-01-2012, 02:39 PM
You're fucking delusional...

Catfish
03-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Nuh-uh!

Golden AWe
03-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Everyone here seems so cuntfused and not properly cuntcentrating on what I'm trying to cuntemplate: It's not so much that I'm tired of the I FORGOT THE WORDS--I still like it--it's that I'm tired of concert reviewers wasting their space by writing that DLR is forgetting the words. Thousands and thousands of people who weren't at the show (and weren't in on the joke) read it, and think DLR is a washed up hack :(

Ok, I get the point...but worrying about what some nickelback's think about Dave sounds a bit like getting old too...you know, actually caring about someone else besides one self!

VAN HLN CA
03-01-2012, 07:33 PM
[QUOTE=sadaist;1623900]Do you remember in 2007 San Diego when he started singing Aint Talkin Bout Love during the Panama break? Wolf had to come up & correct him. Dave turned a bit red and said I totally fucked that up didn't I? It's been 22 fucking years! What do you expect from me? You're lucky I remember any of these motherfucking words!

It was great & beautiful because it was real & unscripted. An actual fumble that Dave recovered awesomely.

If you missed it, you MUST see. Here it is. Starts around 2:40

That was my favorite show of the 7 I saw. Also where he dropped phone in pants for female fan for pic. And was loose, fun & closest of any of them to loose spirit of the old days. Not to mention LOUD.
mentioned before C. Ellis said it was not only the loudest of entire tour, he felt it was Ed's best show as well. Part of the feel is that Veijas is 1/3 less capacity of Staples or Anaheim, much lower ceiling as it is not lines with suites at all.

Angel
03-01-2012, 07:53 PM
He screwed up BG in Vancouver in '07. Just continued on like a pro. Most people probably didn't even notice. Hell, maybe Dave didn't notice either! :lmao:

Romeo Delight
03-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Who cares. Dave is just as excited as us cause he is one genuine MF.

Terry
03-01-2012, 08:31 PM
On the Diver Down tour, Dave always seemed to forget the words to the second verse of Romeo Delight...

Hey, it's just showbiz. I mean, why should Roth tailor his act in order to satisfy some local joe blow rock critic in hopes that Roth will look good in a review? It certainly isn't in keeping with the behavior that Roth displayed when CVH were climbing to the summit years back, so why bother now?

The headset mic and center stage dancing mat ARE a bit strange, though...the headset mic would've made more sense in years past, when Roth was more mobile, but from what I've seen of the live shows this time around Dave ain't doing much that necessitates using one...

Whatever. Ed is playing very well, and the band sounds real solid. Despite the odd things here and there, the band is playing beyond my expectations based on the end of the last tour. I mean, by now, I'd almost feel cheated if Roth DIDN'T 'forget the fucking words'.

sonrisa salvaje
03-02-2012, 10:17 AM
Whatever. Ed is playing very well, and the band sounds real solid. Despite the odd things here and there, the band is playing beyond my expectations based on the end of the last tour. I mean, by now, I'd almost feel cheated if Roth DIDN'T 'forget the fucking words'.

Agreed. This thread equates to women bitching at the hair salon.

ELVIS
03-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Only this thread ??

ELVIS
03-02-2012, 10:22 AM
On the Diver Down tour, Dave always seemed to forget the words to the second verse of Romeo Delight...

Seemed to ??

That was part of his shtick...

ThrillsNSpills
03-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Membership here comes with a giant bulky hair dryer to stick on your head.

jhale667
03-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Membership here comes with a giant bulky hair dryer to stick on your head.

Some of you guys could really use some conditioner, too... :lmao:

ZahZoo
03-02-2012, 11:55 AM
I'd almost feel cheated if Roth DIDN'T 'forget the fucking words'.

I'm surprised there's not more whiners with their mantyhose in a knot because Dave's ditched several other classic "repeated every show" schtick routines...

For instance... "Look at ALLLLLLL the people here tonight!!"

or... to the hottie in the front row... "You're so sweet I bet you shit sugar..."

or... "Hey man, I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend..."

And let's not forget Catfish's Man-Love Fantasy Favorite™ the infamous jacking off with a bottle of Jack

DLR Bridge
03-02-2012, 12:11 PM
I know of someone who posted they may skip this tour all together due to the lack of new songs being played. Are we all not allowed to bitch a little?

P.S. Dave should start calling the chicks in the front row honey-baby or sweetie-doll and ditch hot-stuff.

Catfish
03-02-2012, 01:01 PM
I'm surprised there's not more whiners with their mantyhose in a knot because Dave's ditched several other classic "repeated every show" schtick routines...

or... to the hottie in the front row... "You're so sweet I bet you shit sugar..."

And let's not forget Catfish's Man-Love Fantasy Favorite™ the infamous jacking off with a bottle of Jack

That is my favorite! Why'd he stop doing that? Just because Ed would get a look like an Ethiopian in line at Quizno's at the sight of that bottle, doesn't mean we should all suffer!

Von Halen
03-02-2012, 01:12 PM
I know of someone who posted they may skip this tour all together due to the lack of new songs being played.

Given the gems they are pulling out, and the way they are performing, that would be a mistake.

sonrisa salvaje
03-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Only this thread ??

Good point. I'm here to celebrate...not get buzzkilled.

TwoFoolsAMinute
03-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Catfish it right...as usual.

Terry
03-03-2012, 09:08 PM

Longtime fans oughta know what they're getting with Roth by now.

Bunch of armchair wannabes, nevergonnabes who somehow think their many years of not headlining in arenas somehow gives them insight as to what Roth should or shouldn't be doing...more laughable than anything else...

although Dave really might wanna ditch the headset:baby:

Mr Walker
03-03-2012, 10:52 PM
One of my favorite things Dave does is when he mumbles new words when he forgets the words. I'm watching the Indy show and I swear during the second verse of Girl Gone Bad he said "caught that woman with a snatch vagina"... hahahaha

Loons The Great
03-04-2012, 01:38 AM
The only thang King Papa Diamond D-Ro id gettin rid of next is...you and yer bloooooze!!ˇ! :D

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Jetstream
03-04-2012, 02:03 AM
Dave can do whatever the fuck he wants, because it will be Dave being Dave. Not many people take chances like him. Some of it works and some of it does not, but that is what makes him kick ass. Dude is never static

adena dodds
03-08-2012, 02:38 PM
I guess he can't blame it on Jack Daniels and get hand cuffed and escorted out of the show......It's good to have a real legitimate reason for apperaring to be forgetful or stupid or non caring or whatever else they try to disect us of being or thinking that we are doing in this soap opera of a society that we live in ( all in one breath). Isn't is a psyco circus out there? Especially CNN, I can't even watch those bimbos anymore. They gotta GO! It's a 24 hour Miss America beauty pagent all day long on the news. I just want to be a Yankee Rose, fuck Miss America! No, I think Betty Boop RULES! Fuck Miss America....Betty Boop for prez.! I hate women newscasters! I hate Robin Meade in the morning....I'd like to give her a bottle of anything and a glazed dougnut to GO! She gotta GO!

adena dodds
03-08-2012, 02:43 PM
And that Robin Meade has no right to call me sunshine in the morning when I live in Pittsburgh Pa., where the sun only shines 65 days out of the year! She can call me Sister Mary Sunshine when I join a convent and that's about it! I'd like to whack her with my Rosary beads...Lord help me I really can't stand it anymore! I get all fired up at the bitches I'm stuck watching on the news...I'm so sorry, this is out of character for me. I'm just venting. But I'm totally serious!
I guess he can't blame it on Jack Daniels and get hand cuffed and escorted out of the show......It's good to have a real legitimate reason for apperaring to be forgetful or stupid or non caring or whatever else they try to disect us of being or thinking that we are doing in this soap opera of a society that we live in ( all in one breath). Isn't is a psyco circus out there? Especially CNN, I can't even watch those bimbos anymore. They gotta GO! It's a 24 hour Miss America beauty pagent all day long on the news. I just want to be a Yankee Rose, fuck Miss America! No, I think Betty Boop RULES! Fuck Miss America....Betty Boop for prez.! I hate women newscasters! I hate Robin Meade in the morning....I'd like to give her a bottle of anything and a glazed dougnut to GO! She gotta GO!

chefcraig
03-08-2012, 02:50 PM
She can call me Sister Mary Sunshine when I join a convent and that's about it! I'd like to whack her with my Rosary beads...Lord help me I really can't stand it anymore! I get all fired up at the bitches I'm stuck watching on the news...I'm so sorry, this is out of character for me. I'm just venting. But I'm totally serious!

And 100%, bat-shit fucking bonkers as well. :peep:

adena dodds
03-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Yea and tell that Robin Meade to untwist her discombobulated oiled up legs when she's sitting on the couch with a full view of her legs. BIMBO! She needs to save the sun tan lotion for the beach not the news room. Maybe she should be the new Coppertone girl huh? These news casters think they're all cool and act like they're rock stars. That's the trouble with the world today everyone's a rock star. I'm with Hugie Lewis and The News...It's hip to be square!
And 100%, bat-shit fucking bonkers as well. :peep:

Catfish
03-09-2012, 02:20 PM
I want to have sex with Robin Meade so bad.

chefcraig
03-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Yea and tell that Robin Meade to untwist her discombobulated oiled up legs when she's sitting on the couch with a full view of her legs. BIMBO! She needs to save the sun tan lotion for the beach not the news room. Maybe she should be the new Coppertone girl huh? These news casters think they're all cool and act like they're rock stars. That's the trouble with the world today everyone's a rock star. I'm with Hugie Lewis and The News...It's hip to be square!

What color is the sky on your planet?

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/msn-emoticons/msn-emoticon-crazy-016.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/free-msn-emoticons-smileys.html)

adena dodds
03-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Bright blue baby! Crystal clear! The moon was yellow at 6:30am sitting right where the sun usually sets...It was very interesting especially because it's a full moon. It was the sun in disquise! And now my two birds are mumbling behind my back....You know it's bad when your animals start to play head games and start to talk about you behind your back! You can't trust anyone or anything these days! Believe half of what you hear then subtract 50. And if you only have 2 brain cells left that don't get along I don't know what else to tell you! Ha,ha,ha!

What color is the sky on your planet?

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/msn-emoticons/msn-emoticon-crazy-016.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/free-msn-emoticons-smileys.html)

adena dodds
03-09-2012, 02:34 PM
She's all oiled up and ready to go! All you gotta do is try to untwist her legs....you might need a crowbar! Good luck!
I want to have sex with Robin Meade so bad.

ELVIS
03-09-2012, 02:34 PM
I think it's green liquid...

ELVIS
03-09-2012, 02:37 PM
And if you only have 2 brain cells left that don't get along I don't know what else to tell you! Ha,ha,ha!

Throw your seritonin reuptake inhibitors away...

adena dodds
03-09-2012, 02:38 PM
I guess it would be like trying to have sex with a sour dough pretzzle.
She's all oiled up and ready to go! All you gotta do is try to untwist her legs....you might need a crowbar! Good luck!

Va Beach VH Fan
03-09-2012, 03:38 PM
:focus: :focus: :focus: :focus: :focus: :focus: :focus: :focus: :focus: :focus: :focus:

adena dodds
03-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Throw your seritonin reuptake inhibitors away...They've been gone baby just like me! Oh and once your gone you can never come back! To think I took those things not even knowing what in the hell seritionin was or what a reuptake inhibitor was...It sounded like an Alien invasion to me! My friend Cathy has all the answers to all the pills on the market. She's had all of them and none of them work. She was actually going to g willingly for shock therapy but she backed out at the last minute....pretty rude I think, to the doctors that is....She's real bold like that. we're worst than Van Halen on a bad day. We've known eachother since we were 3 yrs. old. Some things never change.:jaw::jaw::lever::first::cheer:

adena dodds
03-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Pure rock and roll. If my dad only knew what he was dropping us off and picking us up to see! I didn't get any better than that!

adena dodds
03-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Okay, I could eat Dave alive in the Bottoms up video...or any video for that matter! I want to eat Dave with some hot sauce on the side! I'm soooo hungry, gimmie those cheeks without the bum I mean without the bun! Ha,ha,ha! Can someone ask Dave if he wants to play hide the weiner with me?
:focus: :focus: :focus: :focus: :focus: :focus: :focus: :focus: :focus: :focus: :focus:

Mr Walker
03-09-2012, 08:48 PM
I just realized Dave isn't drinking onstage anymore... did he do any of that Jack Daniels stuff during the 2007-08 tour?

adena dodds
03-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Dave was like me, you picked one or two nights out of the week to howl and get trashed then you do what you do the other days. Me, I worked and went to school and had a boyfriend most of my life. Dave has so many interests that I don't think alcohol was ever top priority on his list. He was too busy climbing mountains and going fishing in the Amazon and eating snake for dinner to worry about getting drunk. Now he's been an EMT for a few years as well. He's what you call multi-talented. So am I to a degree. He's never gone into rehab has he? Why start now? He's too smart for that junk!
I just realized Dave isn't drinking onstage anymore... did he do any of that Jack Daniels stuff during the 2007-08 tour?

Angel
03-09-2012, 11:20 PM
No, thank God he trashed that. I loved it when I was a teenager... In 2002 I thought he just looked stupid doing it.

DystopianDude
03-10-2012, 09:42 AM
I watched a Guns 'n' Roses concert on DVD a while back and remember seeing Axl Rose having to use a karaoke monitor in front of him so he wouldn't "forget the fuckin' words". As badass and cool as Axl Rose use to be, he lost points with me for that one.

THAT is lame. That's even lamer than a headset. I'd rather have Dave forget the lyrics instead of using that fuckin' thing.