PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Breitbart dies at age 43

sadaist
03-01-2012, 09:40 AM
Dang....43. Scares the hell out of me. Meanwhile, Democrats everywhere breathe a sigh of relief.

Andrew Breitbart dead at 43

Conservative journalist and activist Andrew Breitbart died early Thursday morning in Los Angeles at the age of 43, says a report from Big Journalism, one of Breitbarts websites.

Andrew passed away unexpectedly from natural causes shortly after midnight this morning in Los Angeles, writes Big Journalism writer Larry Solov. We have lost a husband, a father, a son, a brother, a dear friend, a patriot and a happy warrior.

Breitbart.com editor-in-chief Joel Pollak confirmed to POLITICO on Thursday morning that Breitbart had passed away.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/73493.html#ixzz1nsNwv4IM

sadaist
03-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Remember how much shit he got about Anthony Weiner? None of the shit-slingers gave him any apology or credit when they found out he was 100% correct.

Anyways, love him or hate him I suppose depends on which side of the political aisle you sit. But I honestly believe we need more guys like this on BOTH sides. Pointing out & uncovering bullshit that ANY politician is doing.

RIP

Matt White
03-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Sorry to hear of ANYONE passing at such a young age....even a fucking shit-bag like Andrew Breitbart.....

Prayers for his family & loved ones......

RIP

DLR Bridge
03-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Natural causes?? Shit, is this the 1700's?

sadaist
03-01-2012, 09:54 AM

Yeah weird. Was my 1st thought too.

Matt White
03-01-2012, 09:56 AM
The guy is a year YOUNGER than me.............

Fuck man...lay off the cigs & booze....eat some veggies....get out of the house & go for a walk.....cut down on the hookers & coke....

SUMTHIN!!!!

Va Beach VH Fan
03-01-2012, 10:00 AM
Yeah, put the politics to the side.... RIP......

ELVIS
03-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Government induced natural causes...

:elvis:

sadaist
03-01-2012, 10:18 AM
.....cut down on the hookers & coke....

never!

Speaking of, I was gonna post a Criagslist ad this weekend. I'll run it past you guys for editing if needed.

"I got $150 and a boner. First woman here gets both."

Nitro Express
03-01-2012, 10:59 AM
I never got the concept of I will work this miserable job I hate so I will have enough money to retire on then I will have a good time. By the time you get there, the government and the banks have stolen most of it if you were lucky enough to not get downsized and outsourced by then and you had a miserable life.

My advice is have a good time now because nobody knows when the reaper will come or what the future really holds. The systems we were brainwashed to believe in are now unbelievable and failing miserably.

jhale667
03-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Government induced natural causes...

I see somebody's watching FAUX News... the only f*cktards stupid enough to insinuate something like that...y'know, besides YOU... :lmao:

Condolences to his family, but F*CK THAT GUY - he was a lying sack of sh*t. And if his drunken Occupy tirade was any indication, doubt it was "natural" causes.... any more than Whitney Houston was...

ELVIS
03-01-2012, 11:43 AM
I don't even have FOX news...

But who even cares besides his family ??

lesfunk
03-01-2012, 01:23 PM
Just goes to show, All that lying and hatred will kill ya

LoungeMachine
03-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Just goes to show, All that lying and hatred will kill ya

Uh oh.......

:gulp:

Hear that, ELBOW?

ELVIS
03-01-2012, 02:37 PM
I don't lie or hate...

jhale667
03-01-2012, 02:40 PM
You just did...

FORD
03-01-2012, 07:09 PM
Damn, when I first saw this news, I thought him and his little boyfriend Jimmy "da Pimp" O'Keefe were running another scam.

Guess not.....

That ridiculous drunken outburst a couple weeks ago proved he wasn't right in the head. Maybe all that insanity gave him an aneurysm.

Apparently the dude had 4 kids, so I guess I feel bad for them.

And for Satan, who's now stuck with this dickhead for eternity.

Unchainme
03-01-2012, 07:20 PM
And for Satan, who's now stuck with this dickhead for eternity.

randomness..

am I correct in assuming that the list of trolls of the army who are going to hell would be as follows:?

katydid
joe thunder
wayne l.
ritetool4job
lardbo, sagebrush and john holmes
gayr

I'm assuming that Ace Diamond will be set in some sort of purgatory as neither jesus nor satan wants him

SunisinuS
03-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Oooooppppsss....Now Hitler has a back scrubber.

BITEYOASS
03-01-2012, 07:41 PM
I swear that dude must have been addicted to blow. He acted like a right-wing nutjob version of Scarface.

Nitro Express
03-01-2012, 08:33 PM
He looked 70 at 43. Either bad genes or he abused himself.

Va Beach VH Fan
03-01-2012, 08:35 PM
His father-in-law said he had a history of heart trouble.....

ELVIS
03-01-2012, 09:07 PM
I think he was doing coke...

BITEYOASS
03-01-2012, 09:15 PM
All I know is that Satan has a new public relations officer.

FORD
03-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Andrew Breitbart: Death of a Douche
Taibblog
by: Matt Taibbi

So Andrew Breitbart is dead. Heres what I have to say to that, and Im sure Breitbart himself would have respected this reaction: Good! Fuck him. I couldnt be happier that hes dead.

I say this in the nicest possible way. I actually kind of liked Andrew Breitbart. Not in the sense that I would ever have wanted to hang out with him, or even be caught within a hundred yards of him without a Haz-Mat suit on, but I respected the shamelessness. Breitbart didnt do anything by halves, and even his most ardent detractors had to admit that he had a highly developed, if not always funny, sense of humor.

For instance, it would be dishonest not to tip a hat to him for that famous scene when he hijacked Anthony Weiners own self-immolating "apology" press conference, and held up the entire event by standing at the lectern and congratulating himself at length, before Weiner could let the humiliating healing begin.

For that one, brief, shining moment still one of the most painful-to-watch YouTube spectacles of all time, right there with Mitt Romneys priceless attempt at singing "Who Let the Dogs Out?" with a group of black voters in Florida in 2008 Breitbart could legitimately claim to have the biggest, hairiest balls on earth.

Watching Weiner apologize to Breitbart later in that same event was certainly chilling for a number of reasons (if I were Weiner, I wouldnt have apologized to that fucker even under torture) but it was hard not appreciate the deliciousness of the scene from Breitbarts point of view. Watching Weiner pause, swallow hard, and make the extraordinary decision to plant his lips squarely on the loathsome Breitbarts ass on national television, that was like the ultimate Mona Lisa masterpiece of right-wing media provocations. That the outrageous Breitbart was standing right there, looking gorgeously gassy in his unbuttoned shirt, bloated Joey Buttafuoco cheeks and splendiforous silver half-mullet, made the humiliation of the trim and neatly-groomed Weiner even more abject.

Furthermore, the ACORN videos made by Breitbart and his two young acolytes, Hannah Giles and James OKeefe its hard not to see the inspired humor behind their elaborate stunt. And anyone whos heard their proposals before ACORN staffers to bring underage girls over the border as part of a white-(or nonwhite-) slaving startup firm, and doesnt think the ACORN responses (or non-responses, as it were) were shocking, theyre deluding themselves. In the Baltimore office, they ran the whole underage hooker-den spiel past an ACORN staffer, and got the following response: "You are gonna use three of them they are gonna be under 16, so you is eligible to get child tax credit and additional child tax credit."

That is seriously messed up material. Did they edit the videos heavily? Hell yes. Did they make ACORNs behavior out to be a lot worse than it was? Absolutely. But theres no way to watch the raw footage and not grasp how totally nuts some of this ACORN "counseling" was. We have to give Breitbart that.

Breitbart has written some nasty things about me personally, once contrived to publish my private emails online, and even teamed up with Rush Limbaugh to humorously mis-identify me as a behind-the-scenes marionettist of the "media-Democrat industrial complex" (Breitbart thought I was improperly advising Occupy leaders), but all thats okay. I think today, its safe to stand back and simply recognize that while many people go through their lives without leaving distinguishing marks, Andrew Breitbart definitely had his moments.

But he also had enough of a sense of humor to appreciate why someone like me shouldnt bother to pretend Im sad hes dead. He wouldnt, in my place. So to use one of his favorite words: Good riddance, cocksucker.* Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Link (http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/andrew-breitbart-death-of-a-douche-20120301?print=true)

* See the following Breitbart quote: I like to call someone a raving cunt every now and then, when its appropriate, for effect... You cocksucker. I love that kind of language.

IceCreamBlondie
03-01-2012, 10:31 PM

That was my first thought too! No matter what side of the political aisle you are on, 43 is WAY too young to go. My condolences to his family.

gbranton
03-01-2012, 10:45 PM
That was my first thought too! No matter what side of the political aisle you are on, 43 is WAY too young to go. My condolences to his family.

Exactly. I have strong ideological beliefs but take no pleasure in the suffering of others, be it Andrew Brietbart, Gabrielle Giffords or any other person who merely does not share my views and four children without a father tonight is sad no matter WHO the father was.

Nickdfresh
03-02-2012, 03:06 AM
I don't lie or hate...

No. You're just insane and extremely gullible...

Nickdfresh
03-02-2012, 03:08 AM
He may have been 43, but he looked about 53...

sadaist
03-02-2012, 06:47 AM
I was gonna post a Criagslist ad this weekend. I'll run it past you guys for editing if needed.

"I got $150 and a boner. First woman here gets both."

Some advice if you run this Craigslist ad in the future, make sure to edit it just a bit.....

"First woman here under 300 pounds with more than 13 teeth gets both"

ELVIS
03-02-2012, 08:01 AM
No. You're just insane and extremely gullible...

I'll take the insane, but you can keep the gullible...

It fits you better...

Matt White
03-02-2012, 09:33 AM
"He left a mark...."

Yeah...Skid-marks!!!

Nitro Express
03-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Andrew Breitbart: Death of a Douche
Taibblog
by: Matt Taibbi

So Andrew Breitbart is dead. Here’s what I have to say to that, and I’m sure Breitbart himself would have respected this reaction: Good! Fuck him. I couldn’t be happier that he’s dead.

I say this in the nicest possible way. I actually kind of liked Andrew Breitbart. Not in the sense that I would ever have wanted to hang out with him, or even be caught within a hundred yards of him without a Haz-Mat suit on, but I respected the shamelessness. Breitbart didn’t do anything by halves, and even his most ardent detractors had to admit that he had a highly developed, if not always funny, sense of humor.

For instance, it would be dishonest not to tip a hat to him for that famous scene when he hijacked Anthony Weiner’s own self-immolating "apology" press conference, and held up the entire event by standing at the lectern and congratulating himself at length, before Weiner could let the humiliating healing begin.

For that one, brief, shining moment– still one of the most painful-to-watch YouTube spectacles of all time, right there with Mitt Romney’s priceless attempt at singing "Who Let the Dogs Out?" with a group of black voters in Florida in 2008 – Breitbart could legitimately claim to have the biggest, hairiest balls on earth.

Watching Weiner apologize to Breitbart later in that same event was certainly chilling for a number of reasons (if I were Weiner, I wouldn’t have apologized to that fucker even under torture) but it was hard not appreciate the deliciousness of the scene from Breitbart’s point of view. Watching Weiner pause, swallow hard, and make the extraordinary decision to plant his lips squarely on the loathsome Breitbart’s ass on national television, that was like the ultimate Mona Lisa masterpiece of right-wing media provocations. That the outrageous Breitbart was standing right there, looking gorgeously gassy in his unbuttoned shirt, bloated Joey Buttafuoco cheeks and splendiforous silver half-mullet, made the humiliation of the trim and neatly-groomed Weiner even more abject.

Furthermore, the ACORN videos made by Breitbart and his two young acolytes, Hannah Giles and James O’Keefe – it’s hard not to see the inspired humor behind their elaborate stunt. And anyone who’s heard their proposals before ACORN staffers to bring underage girls over the border as part of a white-(or nonwhite-) slaving startup firm, and doesn’t think the ACORN responses (or non-responses, as it were) were shocking, they’re deluding themselves. In the Baltimore office, they ran the whole underage hooker-den spiel past an ACORN staffer, and got the following response: "You are gonna use three of them – they are gonna be under 16, so you is eligible to get child tax credit and additional child tax credit."

That is seriously messed up material. Did they edit the videos heavily? Hell yes. Did they make ACORN’s behavior out to be a lot worse than it was? Absolutely. But there’s no way to watch the raw footage and not grasp how totally nuts some of this ACORN "counseling" was. We have to give Breitbart that.

Breitbart has written some nasty things about me personally, once contrived to publish my private emails online, and even teamed up with Rush Limbaugh to humorously mis-identify me as a behind-the-scenes marionettist of the "media-Democrat industrial complex" (Breitbart thought I was improperly advising Occupy leaders), but all that’s okay. I think today, it’s safe to stand back and simply recognize that while many people go through their lives without leaving distinguishing marks, Andrew Breitbart definitely had his moments.

But he also had enough of a sense of humor to appreciate why someone like me shouldn’t bother to pretend I’m sad he’s dead. He wouldn’t, in my place. So to use one of his favorite words: Good riddance, cocksucker.* Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Link (http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/andrew-breitbart-death-of-a-douche-20120301?print=true)

* See the following Breitbart quote: “I like to call someone a raving cunt every now and then, when it’s appropriate, for effect... ‘You cocksucker.’ I love that kind of language.”

I love brutal honesty. "We don't give a fuck he died, in fact, the sun rose a little brighter this morning because the miserable fuck is permanently gone."

Nitro Express
03-02-2012, 11:08 AM
You would think that fat ass Rush Limbaugh would have a coronary blowout by now. Prescription opiate painkillers must work like aspirin and reduce the chances of having one.

Nitro Express
03-02-2012, 11:14 AM
For you conspiracy minded readers here's a treat for you to naw on.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/michael-savage-was-breitbart-assassinated/

jhale667
03-02-2012, 11:19 AM
I love brutal honesty. "We don't give a fuck he died, in fact, the sun rose a little brighter this morning because the miserable fuck is permanently gone."

I love brutal honesty - and he was a hateful, worthless, lying prick - but I can't bring myself to be gleeful about his death. Sure the world's a better place...but imagining his 4 kids don't feel that way at the moment.

I find the conspiracy theories ridiculous...witnesses SAW him collapse as he was walking home - ALONE - so how was he murdered? Someone just HAPPENED to poison his drink at the unplanned stop he made at a bar on the way home, in front of dozens of witnesses? Please. THe dude had a history of heart troubles and clearly took terrible care of himself (evidenced by the fact he was a bit younger than me and looked like he could've been my dad).

ELVIS
03-02-2012, 11:31 AM
I love brutal honesty - and he was a hateful, worthless, lying prick -

Ok Mr brutally dishonest...

Show us an example of one of his lies...

ELVIS
03-02-2012, 11:36 AM
In a stunning coincidence, It appears Andrew Breitbart suffered his untimely death just hours before he was set to release damning video footage that could have sunk Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

Around three weeks ago on February 9 during the ‘Blog Bash’ event in Washington DC, Breitbart made a prophetic comment that takes on a somewhat chilling nature given the fact that he died in the early hours of March 1st.

Speaking to Lawrence Sinclair of Sinclair News, Breitbart stated, “Wait til they see what happens March 1st.”

It’s almost certain that Breitbart was referring to his plan to release damning footage of President Obama that he had been promising to reveal throughout the month of February.

As we reported yesterday, Breitbart spoke of his intention to release the tape during his CPAC speech last month. The footage shows Obama in his college days appearing alongside former Weather Underground terrorists Bill and Bernardine Dohrn. Observers had speculated that the footage could have derailed Obama’s hopes for a second term.

“I’ve got video from his college days that show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008 – the videos are going to come out,” said Breitbart, adding that Obama would be vetted.

You don’t have to be a conspiracy theorist to appreciate the downright weirdness of Breitbart predicting a major event to occur on March 1st, only for him to end up dying on that very date. Breitbart was officially pronounced dead at 12:19am.

Although the cause of Breitbart’s death was hastily reported to be of “natural causes,” the Los Angeles County coroner’s office have refused to confirm anything until an autopsy has been performed.

According to marketing executive Arthur Sando, Breitbart spent his final hour in a bar near his home called the Brentwood sipping red wine and talking politics. After leaving the bar at around 11:30pm, Breitbart began to walk home before apparently suffering a fatal heart attack.

Although it is reported that Breitbart was rushed to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, when Lawrence Sinclair called the hospital, they denied that anyone by that name had been admitted within the previous 72 hours.

Seshmeister
03-02-2012, 11:36 AM
For you conspiracy minded readers here's a treat for you to naw on.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/michael-savage-was-breitbart-assassinated/

What a load of nothing.

Seshmeister
03-02-2012, 11:40 AM
Good riddance, first I've seen of him and I'm glad he's dead.

Seshmeister
03-02-2012, 11:41 AM
In a stunning coincidence, It appears Andrew Breitbart suffered his untimely death just hours before he was set to release damning video footage that could have sunk Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

What a complete crock.

A video of Obama speaking at a pro black rights event 30 years ago at college wouldn't have sunk shit.

What was Romney doing 30 years ago? Or Newt?

jhale667
03-02-2012, 11:42 AM

No shock YOU'D defend this douchebag.
Just one? Where to begin?? The more difficult task would be finding an example of where he DIDN'T lie or at minimum distort the facts. ACORN, Shirely SHerrod, his complete bullshit "Occupy Rape List", which was totally debunked to the poiint where HE went back and tried to "revise" it... the guy was a con artist who ruined people's lives with his falsehoods - FACT.

Seshmeister
03-02-2012, 11:44 AM

For a start in that video he described Obama as a radical... :biggrin:

ELVIS
03-02-2012, 11:46 AM
For a start in that video he described Obama as a radical... :biggrin:

That's not a lie...

ELVIS
03-02-2012, 11:49 AM
No shock YOU'D defend this douchebag.

I'm not defending him...

I just wanted to hear you recycle what the "news" told you...

:biggrin:

Seshmeister
03-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Although it is reported that Breitbart was rushed to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, when Lawrence Sinclair called the hospital, they denied that anyone by that name had been admitted within the previous 72 hours.

Maybe after his fucking heart attack he was unable to sign his fucking name on a fucking form at the fucking door.

Poor administrative practice - the first calling point of the worlds weakest conspiracy theories and this one has all the strength of an asthmatic kitten.

FORD
03-02-2012, 11:53 AM
The only time Breitfart was NOT proven a liar was with the Anthony Weiner thing. And he just got lucky with that one. Everything else was either an outright lie, or a horribly edited misrepresentation of the facts (i.e the ACORN pimp bullshit or the Shirley Sherrod videos)

Nitro Express
03-02-2012, 11:54 AM
All I know is walking around Brentwood at night seems to shorten your lifespan. Oh well, we can't blame OJ for this one.

ELVIS
03-02-2012, 11:56 AM
misrepresentation of the facts (i.e the ACORN pimp bullshit or the Shirley Sherrod videos)

jhale667
03-02-2012, 12:06 PM
I'm not defending him...

I just wanted to hear you recycle what the "news" told you...

Like that's not what you do (badly). Pathetic, even for you.

What's next, you going to post the video of the only two Black Panthers left and claim they're intimidating voters? :lmao:

ELVIS
03-02-2012, 12:08 PM
What's next, you going to post the video of the only two Black Panthers left and claim they're intimidating voters? :lmao:

They were...

jhale667
03-02-2012, 12:13 PM
They were...

I rest my case. :lmao:

Seshmeister
03-02-2012, 12:22 PM
That's not a lie...

The only radical thing about Obama is his skin color.

He would get thrown out the Conservative party here for being too conservative...

Nitro Express
03-02-2012, 12:24 PM
The only radical thing about Obama is his skin color.

He would get thrown out the Conservative party here for being too conservative...

Obama is just another neocon conservative that got the liberal vote because he told the lies they wanted to hear. Nice infiltration job Obama.

There hasn't been a real Democrat in the White House since Jimmy Carter.

sadaist
03-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Maybe after his fucking heart attack he was unable to sign his fucking name on a fucking form at the fucking door.

I found Sesh's favorite word!

Nitro Express
03-02-2012, 12:36 PM
What a load of nothing.

That's what she said.

jhale667
03-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Bottom line, the guy was diagnosed with a heart condition over a year ago, and obviously hadn't enacted any lifestyle changes (dropping the metric ton he needed to, still boozing to the point he was slurring his words in the Occupy rant) to stave off that condition, and people act surprised he dropped dead? C'mon. These conspiracy idiots WISH it was anything besides "natural causes".

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Nitro Express
03-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Maybe his his number one fan Ann Coulter sent him some nude photos of herself and he didn't get to the mailbox until late at night and looked at them and the horror caused his ticker to give out.

FORD
03-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Maybe his his number one fan Ann Coulter sent him some nude photos of herself and he didn't get to the mailbox until late at night and looked at them and the horror caused his ticker to give out.

You mean Breitfart didn't know "her" secret?

Hell, I thought that's why he took the "advisory" position with GOProud in the first place. Because he realized that he, a married Repuke, was lusting after delusional shemales. :biggrin:

sadaist
03-02-2012, 03:42 PM
It's not totally out of the realm that the guy was taken out. I don't think so.....but if we found out somehow it were true I wouldn't be too shocked. We'll never know. Ever. Hell, if they can take out JFK they sure as hell can take out some Internet blogger.

I kinda dig conspiracy stuff like this though. I hope some stuff pops up on this and it keeps going for a while.

BITEYOASS
03-02-2012, 03:43 PM
All I know is walking around Brentwood at night seems to shorten your lifespan. Oh well, we can't blame OJ for this one.

Maybe Breitbart should have taken advice from Missing Persons? Nobody walks in LA! What a dumbass that guy was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_UpLtGEWoY

FORD
03-02-2012, 04:31 PM
It's not totally out of the realm that the guy was taken out. I don't think so.....but if we found out somehow it were true I wouldn't be too shocked. We'll never know. Ever. Hell, if they can take out JFK they sure as hell can take out some Internet blogger.

I kinda dig conspiracy stuff like this though. I hope some stuff pops up on this and it keeps going for a while.

Figures that it would be wackjobs like WeinerSavage and BecKKK who would float the insane idea though. Limbaugh couldn't be bothered with it. He's too busy calling women "sluts" and "prostitutes" because they oppose the Opus Dei funded right wing crusade against birth control.

sadaist
03-02-2012, 06:39 PM
right wing crusade against birth control.

The right aren't against birth control. They're just against having to pay for it. And since taking it (*in most cases) is a lifestyle choice, no one should have to pay for it but the ones using it. If you don't want to get pregnant, and can't afford your own birth control pills......**don't fuck. Pretty simple.

*I do realize some cases where it is a medical necessity for women. Preventing pregnancy is not a medical necessity in 99.99% of the cases.

**I realize how difficult it is NOT to fuck. Unwanted pregnancy is called "consequences" of ones own actions. The left doesn't understand this concept.

Do we have a dedicated thread for this? Or fuck it....derail this guys death thread? LOL. I don't care.

LoungeMachine
03-02-2012, 06:44 PM
The right aren't against birth control. They're just against having to pay for it. e.

BullSHIT

Up until a few weeks ago they were on the record for a mandate...

This isn't about birth control, healthcare, or money....

It's all about riling up the base, because they're getting scared shitless they can't win now

:lmao:

Va Beach VH Fan
03-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Have always enjoyed Taibbi's writing, no gray area there....

ELVIS
03-02-2012, 07:54 PM
I'm certainly against paying for it...

sadaist
03-02-2012, 08:10 PM
This isn't about birth control, healthcare, or money....

It's all about riling up the base, because they're getting scared shitless they can't win now

Umm....it's the left that's bringing the subject up & bringing a college girl to testify.

Seshmeister
03-02-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm certainly against paying for it...

That's a fucking extraordinary attitude to money.

How can you possibly compare the nothing cost of contraceptives compared to the insane cost to the taxpayer of the average unwanted kid?

ELVIS
03-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Paying for it doesen't ensure that it will be utilized...

Seshmeister
03-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Who cares, if even 1% are utilised then you're a winner.

ELVIS
03-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Maybe on your side of the pond...

Nickdfresh
03-02-2012, 08:42 PM
I don't even have FOX news...

But who even cares besides his family ??

No. You rot your brain to Ingwie Malmsteen and Jackoff conspiracy radio douchknozzles....

Good luck with that.

Nickdfresh
03-02-2012, 08:44 PM
What a complete crock.

A video of Obama speaking at a pro black rights event 30 years ago at college wouldn't have sunk shit.

What was Romney doing 30 years ago? Or Newt?

Or Ron Paul? Oh wait, he was busy acting insane on Morton Downey Jr....

Nickdfresh
03-02-2012, 08:46 PM
That's not a lie...

Oh, only if you could back up that completely bullshit assertion with some sort of fact based on any of his rather pragmatic, centrist policy decisions? Who's "gullible" again, you dunce?

Nickdfresh
03-02-2012, 08:51 PM

The non-profit also lost most private funding, and in March 2010 had to close most of its offices. Shortly after, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers and that the workers had not committed illegal actions. The GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.

Because his work has become widely seen as deceptive, O'Keefe's initial success in gaining extensive media attention caused controversy and discussions of journalistic standards. By the summer of 2011, his claims to have uncovered widespread Medicaid fraud, purportedly documented on videos released in Maine and other locations, were treated with more skepticism by the media and governmental officials.[8][9] For instance, the Maine governor Paul Lepage said that the video could help improve staff training, but it did not show evidence of a worker trying to defraud the welfare system.[10]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O%27Keefe

See "Elvis." You're just a dummy sucker for liars who tell you what you just wanted to hear anyways. He's just another shit-stinking propagandist...

ELVIS
03-02-2012, 08:54 PM
No. You rot your brain to Ingwie Malmsteen and Jackoff conspiracy radio douchknozzles....

Good luck with that.

Nickdhate

Nickdfresh
03-02-2012, 08:55 PM
The right aren't against birth control. They're just against having to pay for it. And since taking it (*in most cases) is a lifestyle choice, no one should have to pay for it but the ones using it. If you don't want to get pregnant, and can't afford your own birth control pills......**don't fuck. Pretty simple....

By "right," do you mean old white men? Because I noticed no similar disagreement with the "paying for" erectile dysfunction drugs...

gbranton
03-02-2012, 09:01 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O%27Keefe

See "Elvis." You're just a dummy sucker for liars who tell you what you just wanted to hear anyways. He's just another shit-stinking propagandist...

Ahhhh Wikipedia. Worth every penny you pay for it. Written by people who are accountable to nobody and completely anonymous. I could rewrite the fucking thing tonight. So you want me to totally disregard what I see with my own eyes and ears in the video. LOL.

Nickdfresh
03-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Nickdhate

I only hate willful ignorance, intellectual laziness, and the inability to check simple facts...

Nickdfresh
03-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Ahhhh Wikipedia. Worth every penny you pay for it. Written by people who are accountable to nobody and completely anonymous.

Okay, feel free to dispute anything written then. Should be easy, right? I mean, it's not like they have annotations for sources or anything...

I could rewrite the fucking thing tonight. So you want me to totally disregard what I see with my own eyes and ears in the video. LOL.

I'm not positive, but I think you can't actually anymore. Wiki is now patrolled by an "army of bots" (right out of the Matrix) preventing any quick changes without some vetting...

Seshmeister
03-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Maybe on your side of the pond...

It costs $24 000 a year per prisoner in US jails.

That's a lot of fucking rubbers...

sadaist
03-03-2012, 04:00 AM
That's a fucking extraordinary attitude to money.

How can you possibly compare the nothing cost of contraceptives compared to the insane cost to the taxpayer of the average unwanted kid?

So....the threat is for us to pay for these peoples sex or pay for their unwanted kid? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

sadaist
03-03-2012, 04:06 AM
By "right," do you mean old white men? Because I noticed no similar disagreement with the "paying for" erectile dysfunction drugs...

I'm against Viagra too. Except in the extreme few cases where it's actually used for what it was created for.....which I think was heart problems? Not 100% sure there. But no, I don't wanna pay for an old man to get a boner.

And the....but you guys did this here, so we get to now is kinda fucked up. At some point one side needs to take the higher ground & stop the hypocrisy.

ashstralia
03-03-2012, 04:09 AM
i've heard you can make a few bucks by wanking into a cup.

inferior porn, though.

sadaist
03-03-2012, 04:10 AM
Pay for my toothpaste!

Toothpaste & regular brushing prevents unwanted tooth decay, gum disease, and tooth loss. These things can cause a great strain on society if I have not the means to pay for them myself. It is much cheaper to prevent then in the first place. And at $10 a month, that's $480 during my college career. THAT'S ALMOST A MONTH OF PART TIME WORK! I CAN'T AFFORD THAT! IT MUST BE COVERED AT 100%.

We can't have rampant unwanted gum disease. The costs are just too high.

sadaist
03-03-2012, 04:10 AM
i've heard you can make a few bucks by wanking into a cup.

Hell...I've been doing it for free all this time?

sadaist
03-03-2012, 04:15 AM
Oh fuck....it happened again. Got sucked into a Front Line argument. And I've been so good about that lately.

BigBadBrian
03-03-2012, 06:31 AM
I only hate willful ignorance, intellectual laziness, and the inability to check simple facts...

So now we all know why you hate yourself...FINALLY!

Seshmeister
03-03-2012, 09:00 AM
So....the threat is for us to pay for these peoples sex or pay for their unwanted kid? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's cheaper.

Implant contraceptives into the women and throw rubbers at them and if that doesn't work abort as many of them as possible.

There are too many people on the planet something that the bozo politicians are too stupid/frightened to admit. Worst of all are American children who add 9,441 metric tons of carbon dioxide each.

That's the equivalent of driving a Hummer for 900 years...

Nickdfresh
03-03-2012, 11:00 AM
I'm against Viagra too. Except in the extreme few cases where it's actually used for what it was created for.....which I think was heart problems? Not 100% sure there. But no, I don't wanna pay for an old man to get a boner.

And the....but you guys did this here, so we get to now is kinda fucked up. At some point one side needs to take the higher ground & stop the hypocrisy.

YOU'RE not PAYING for it! INSURANCE is! Only dummies on the right only made a fake issue out of it when religious institutions (that enjoy a tax-free status) were mandated to provide the same options as every other employer must. Just pointing out Rick Santoriums double standard allowing aged priests to get hardons while denying contraceptive to female employees...

It still boggles my mind when Republicans come to a site where the notion of promiscuous sex, drugs, and rock and roll are celebrated, then get their panties in a wad over social issues that really don't affect them...

Nickdfresh
03-03-2012, 11:03 AM
So now we all know why you hate yourself...FINALLY!

Oh lookee, Big Lame Brian comes by to offer nothing to the argument. Don't you have better things to do like getting on with your day fearing gay people?

ELVIS
03-03-2012, 11:18 AM
I'm against Viagra too. Except in the extreme few cases where it's actually used for what it was created for.....which I think was heart problems?

Sildenafil was initially marketed as a ED drug and has been found to be very effective in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension...

The original intent, I believe, was to treat angina and lower blood pressure, but it was not marketed in this way...

sadaist
03-03-2012, 11:18 AM
YOU'RE not PAYING for it! INSURANCE is! .

And who do you think pays for insurance? You seriously can't be this thick.

sadaist
03-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Sildenafil was initially marketed as a ED drug and has been found to be very effective in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension...

The original intent, I believe, was to treat angina and lower blood pressure, but it was not marketed in this way...

Ah thanks. I knew it was something like that. then they realized all these dudes had raging hard ons. LOL

ELVIS
03-03-2012, 11:21 AM
It's cheaper.

Implant contraceptives into the women and throw rubbers at them and if that doesn't work abort as many of them as possible.

There are too many people on the planet something that the bozo politicians are too stupid/frightened to admit. Worst of all are American children who add 9,441 metric tons of carbon dioxide each.

That's the equivalent of driving a Hummer for 900 years...

Spoken like a true fucking shill of the one world government globalists...

Jesus Christ, Sesh!

That's scary talk...

Dr. Love
03-03-2012, 11:29 AM
YOU'RE not PAYING for it! INSURANCE is!

Just out of curiosity, where do you think insurance companies get the money to pay for things?

ELVIS
03-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Oblama grows it on trees...

FORD
03-03-2012, 11:54 AM

The pharmaceutical companies are funny like that. If they can't get you hooked on their poison for one purpose, they'll find a new way to market it to you.

Like the drug Cymbalta. For years they marketed this shit as an antidepressant. Now if you see their more recent TV ads, they're pushing it as treatment for everything from osteoarthritis to diabetic neuropathy to fibromyalgia.

Geezus, if the shit's that good, everyone should take it.

Cymbalta (duloxetine HCl) is not for everyone. Do not take Cymbalta if you:

have recently taken a type of antidepressant called a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or Mellaril (thioridazine)
have uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma (increased eye pressure)

Before taking Cymbalta, talk with your healthcare provider:

about all your medical conditions, including kidney or liver problems, glaucoma, diabetes, seizures, or if you have bipolar disorder. Cymbalta may worsen a type of glaucoma or diabetes
about all your prescription and nonprescription medicines. A potentially life-threatening condition has been reported when Cymbalta was taken with certain drugs for migraine, mood, or psychotic disorders
if you are taking NSAID pain relievers, aspirin, or blood thinners. Use with Cymbalta may increase bleeding risk
about your alcohol use
about your blood pressure. Cymbalta can increase your blood pressure. Your healthcare provider should check your blood pressure prior to and while taking Cymbalta
if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during therapy, or are breast-feeding

While taking Cymbalta, talk to your healthcare provider right away:

if you have itching, right upper-belly pain, dark urine, yellow skin/eyes, or unexplained flu-like symptoms, which may be signs of liver problems. Severe liver problems, sometimes fatal, have been reported
if you have high fever, confusion and stiff muscles, which may be symptoms of a potentially life-threatening condition
if you have skin blisters, serious or peeling rash, hives, mouth sores, or any other allergic reaction. These may be serious, possibly life-threatening, skin reactions
if you experience dizziness or fainting upon standing. This tends to occur in the first week or when increasing the dose, but may occur at any time during treatment
before you stop Cymbalta or change your dose
if you experience headache, weakness, confusion, problems concentrating, memory problems, or feel unsteady, which may be signs of low sodium levels
if you develop problems with urine flow

Most common side effects of Cymbalta (this is not a complete list):

nausea, dry mouth, sleepiness, fatigue, constipation, dizziness, decreased appetite, and increased sweating

You are encouraged to report negative side effects of Prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Other safety information about Cymbalta:

Cymbalta may cause sleepiness and dizziness. Until you know how Cymbalta affects you, you should not drive a car or operate hazardous machinery.
People age 65 and older who took Cymbalta reported more falls, some resulting in serious injuries.

....or maybe NOBODY should.

ELVIS
03-03-2012, 12:03 PM
I don't take ANY of their bullshit poison !!

Nickdfresh
03-03-2012, 06:03 PM
And who do you think pays for insurance? You seriously can't be this thick.

Just out of curiosity, where do you think insurance companies get the money to pay for things?

Um, the insured. Big pharma, etc....

ELVIS
03-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Big pharma is killing people...

gbranton
03-03-2012, 06:28 PM
It costs $24 000 a year per prisoner in US jails.

Bullets are cheaper than housing prisoners, paying for unwanted kids OR rubbers.

Better yet..... ROPE, it's reusable and no matter what many people say it was and would be a deterrent. Nobody wants to dance on the end of a rope.

FORD
03-03-2012, 06:42 PM

...as are the insurance companies.

FORD
03-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Bullets are cheaper than housing prisoners, paying for unwanted kids OR rubbers.

Better yet..... ROPE, it's reusable and no matter what many people say it was and would be a deterrent. Nobody wants to dance on the end of a rope.

I'd be more in favor of prisons and capital punishment if they were used on the REAL criminals.

Let the potheads go, arrest the warmongers and economic treasonists.

gbranton
03-03-2012, 07:04 PM
I'd be more in favor of prisons and capital punishment if they were used on the REAL criminals.

Yes, violent criminals is what I meant when I posted above, certainly you wouldn't execute a guy over a $25 bag of bunk Jamaican reefer.

I'm all for letting the potheads go as well. The war and economic criminals are one in the same. They all work together, BUT they only operate with impunity because of the apathy and ignorance of the American people.

sadaist
03-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Like the drug Cymbalta. For years they marketed this shit as an antidepressant.

With recent (last couple years) shit that has hit me, my doctor kept telling me to take some anti-depressants. I refused.

I don't want to feel good about my Mom passing or putting both my boxer dogs down.

Those things are supposed to make me sad right? I don't want a pill to make me not sad that those things happened. Yeah, they all hit in pretty rapid succession which made it very hard to even function daily.....but a pill to make it better? No thank you. I'd rather be sad. I WANT to be sad about them.....if that makes any sense.

ELVIS
03-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Those things are supposed to make me sad right? I don't want a pill to make me not sad that those things happened.

That's exactly fucking right!!

The mourning process is perfectly normal...

Get drunk as hell and call your friends crying if you have too, just keep it in perspective...

Shit happens and we all get down over it, however, the sun WILL rise on you again...

Stay away from those bullshit antidepressants!

FORD
03-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Mourning after suffering a loss is normal. It is possible that too many losses in a short time MIGHT trigger depression, if coping with those losses gets to the point where it actually affects the brain chemistry, which is what depression is.

But the answer to depression isn't godawful chemicals. Nutrition definitely helps - get all the chemicals out of your diet, and the processed white carbs too. And then, if you must take a pill, take 5-HTP. It does the same thing the pharmaceutical poisons do, with out the horrible side effects.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2012, 06:30 PM

I hate defend them, but they are saving a lot of people also. But that doesn't excuse them from being assholes spending more on advertising and sending out salespeople to tickle doctors balls to increase sales of drugs to patients who don't need them...

Nickdfresh
03-04-2012, 06:33 PM

Thanks, Nazi cunt....

sadaist
03-04-2012, 06:33 PM
I hate defend them, but they are saving a lot of people also. .

I gotta agree. I've seen medicine do some pretty damn incredible things that I will be eternally grateful for. I hope we don't all forget the good they've done while we rip them new buttholes for the bad.

Light Em' Up!
03-04-2012, 06:42 PM
With recent (last couple years) shit that has hit me, my doctor kept telling me to take some anti-depressants. I refused.

I don't want to feel good about my Mom passing or putting both my boxer dogs down.

Those things are supposed to make me sad right? I don't want a pill to make me not sad that those things happened. Yeah, they all hit in pretty rapid succession which made it very hard to even function daily.....but a pill to make it better? No thank you. I'd rather be sad. I WANT to be sad about them.....if that makes any sense.

Agreed completely. These days people have a pill for everything. Isn't it normal to have emotions?

FORD
03-04-2012, 08:59 PM
I hate defend them, but they are saving a lot of people also. But that doesn't excuse them from being assholes spending more on advertising and sending out salespeople to tickle doctors balls to increase sales of drugs to patients who don't need them...

Tell me about it.

My mother just got a knee transplant. They put her on this anti-clotting drug which she affectionately calls "rat poison" because the effective ingredient is exactly the same as what they actually use to kill rodents. Gee, doesn't that sound fun?? On top of that, there's all sort of weird dietary restrictions that apparently go with this poison crap, and she can't take her usual vitamins and supplements either.

I told her if she wants to thin her blood, that all she needs is regular good old aspirin and hot peppers. Well, let's just say that my own tolerance for spicy foods is NOT genetic, and mild taco sauce is what she considers "hot", so it while it would be an adjustment for her (at age 70) to up her tolerance for heat, it would probably be less problematic than the hoops she's jumping through to stay on this godawful shit.

Well, not literally jumping much at the moment, given the injuries, I guess. But anyway point is, she's believing whatever the doctors tell her, not taking into account that they're getting kickbacks from the (legal) drug pushers.

ELVIS
03-05-2012, 09:40 AM
It's probably Pradaxa...

If so, click here! (http://www.bloodthinnerlawyer.com/?gclid=CPqvrIz-z64CFRNa7AodNlT0BA)

ELVIS
03-05-2012, 09:41 AM
BTW, Counadin always worked fine but it's not profitable...

FORD
03-05-2012, 12:17 PM
I think it's Counadin. But I see that they both have the same active ingredient, literally rat poison.

Guitar Shark
03-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Isn't it coumadin?

FORD
03-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Isn't it coumadin?

That's what I thought too, but it seems to be spelled both ways. Probably the drug company changed the name after too many lawsuits :biggrin:

Guitar Shark
03-05-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm surprised ELVIS didn't spell it "coonadin"... ;)

jhale667
03-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Don't encourage him...

ELVIS
03-05-2012, 06:28 PM
I'm surprised ELVIS didn't spell it "coonadin"... ;)

You gotta stop by my house to get that...

And I accept donations...

ELVIS
03-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Isn't it coumadin?

Soneome switched ny m and n...

Seshmeister
03-05-2012, 07:11 PM
I think it's Counadin. But I see that they both have the same active ingredient, literally rat poison.

Counadin=Warfarin=totally standard issue effective drug. It's dirt cheap, aspirin cheap so her clinician will not be under any pressure at all from 'big pharma' to prescribe it.

Whether it has been used to poison rats is irrelevant, dose is everything in the same way that too much water can kill you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

You need to watch this conspiracy shit before it shortens your or someone in your family's life. Seriously. Not taking your warfarin when it's been prescribed could kill you with a stroke or heart attack.

There is a new drug coming called apixaban which will be more expensive than Warfarin and is getting better results so far but it's not through the trials yet.

ELVIS
03-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Next up...

Sesh tells us Statin drugs used to lower cholesterol are safe...

Little Texan
03-05-2012, 11:17 PM

Sorry, but this post reminded me of this scene in Star Trek 5...

As someone who has taken a number of different "anti-depressants" over the last several years, I can tell you from experience that these drugs do nothing to make you feel happier or take away the sadness, but dull your emotions to the point where you feel nothing emotionally. You are right to want to feel your sadness due to the tragic recent events in your life, as that is a perfectly normal reaction to such situations, and you are at least feeling emotions that you would not feel if you were on an "anti-depressant". I would rather feel sadness than to feel nothing at all.

Nitro Express
03-05-2012, 11:27 PM
I had a neighbor who literally couldn't function without her antidepressant medication. Off it she got so bad she had to be committed to a mental hospital. On the right meds she could hold down a job and function pretty good. My niece has to have meds as well or she just can't function and there is a history of manic depression on her fathers side of the family. That being said anti-depressants are way over prescribed. Way too many people on them that don't need to be.

Little Texan
03-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Cymbalta (duloxetine HCl) is not for everyone. Do not take Cymbalta if you:

have recently taken a type of antidepressant called a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or Mellaril (thioridazine)
have uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma (increased eye pressure)

Before taking Cymbalta, talk with your healthcare provider:

about all your medical conditions, including kidney or liver problems, glaucoma, diabetes, seizures, or if you have bipolar disorder. Cymbalta may worsen a type of glaucoma or diabetes
about all your prescription and nonprescription medicines. A potentially life-threatening condition has been reported when Cymbalta was taken with certain drugs for migraine, mood, or psychotic disorders
if you are taking NSAID pain relievers, aspirin, or blood thinners. Use with Cymbalta may increase bleeding risk
about your alcohol use
about your blood pressure. Cymbalta can increase your blood pressure. Your healthcare provider should check your blood pressure prior to and while taking Cymbalta
if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during therapy, or are breast-feeding

While taking Cymbalta, talk to your healthcare provider right away:

if you have itching, right upper-belly pain, dark urine, yellow skin/eyes, or unexplained flu-like symptoms, which may be signs of liver problems. Severe liver problems, sometimes fatal, have been reported
if you have high fever, confusion and stiff muscles, which may be symptoms of a potentially life-threatening condition
if you have skin blisters, serious or peeling rash, hives, mouth sores, or any other allergic reaction. These may be serious, possibly life-threatening, skin reactions
if you experience dizziness or fainting upon standing. This tends to occur in the first week or when increasing the dose, but may occur at any time during treatment
before you stop Cymbalta or change your dose
if you experience headache, weakness, confusion, problems concentrating, memory problems, or feel unsteady, which may be signs of low sodium levels
if you develop problems with urine flow

Most common side effects of Cymbalta (this is not a complete list):

nausea, dry mouth, sleepiness, fatigue, constipation, dizziness, decreased appetite, and increased sweating

You are encouraged to report negative side effects of Prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Other safety information about Cymbalta:

Cymbalta may cause sleepiness and dizziness. Until you know how Cymbalta affects you, you should not drive a car or operate hazardous machinery.
People age 65 and older who took Cymbalta reported more falls, some resulting in serious injuries.
Have you noticed the long list of side effects of these drugs are often more unpleasant than the conditions they are intended to treat? 3/4's of a pharmaceutical ad is used in listing all of the unpleasant and possibly fatal side effects of the respective drug.

On a side note, I happened to have been on Cymbalta for a month or so a few years ago. That shit did nothing but make me want to sleep all the time! I'd get home from work and immediately after stepping through the door I would crash for the remainder of the evening. Absolutely vile shit.

Nitro Express
03-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Make abortion illegal. We will just make the poor bastards work in government work houses and slave camps.

Nitro Express
03-05-2012, 11:43 PM

Ah the nazis had it all figured out. Gas the old ones and work the young ones for three months and then gas them. Honestly. Sometimes I think we didn't learn shit from WWII. All this Dr. Strangelove talk of overpopulation and CO2 just sounds morbid. It's like some people can't wait to get the gas chambers going again.

FORD
03-06-2012, 12:56 AM
Counadin=Warfarin=totally standard issue effective drug. It's dirt cheap, aspirin cheap so her clinician will not be under any pressure at all from 'big pharma' to prescribe it.

Whether it has been used to poison rats is irrelevant, dose is everything in the same way that too much water can kill you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

You need to watch this conspiracy shit before it shortens your or someone in your family's life. Seriously. Not taking your warfarin when it's been prescribed could kill you with a stroke or heart attack.

There is a new drug coming called apixaban which will be more expensive than Warfarin and is getting better results so far but it's not through the trials yet.

Well, thankfully she only had to take this vile crap for a couple weeks. Recovery is actually going remarkably well, so far. She's getting around the house with a cane, and only needs the walker if she goes outside, which she does, and manages to walk around the block a time or two without much pain, as long as she doesn't attempt any hills. Time will tell if she ever gets back to normal. Downside of all this, is because she's walking less, it also means my dad is walking less. He's still in pretty good condition for 80, but you can see some decline coming there, mentally and physically both.

As Mick & Keith once said, "What a drag it is getting old" (even if it slightly beats the alternative)

Nickdfresh
03-07-2012, 02:08 AM
Next up...

Please tell us why it isn't...

ELVIS
03-07-2012, 10:56 AM
I'm waiting on Sesh to post his bullshit first...

Seshmeister
03-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Next up...

I sometimes wonder how many more people are alive today because you gave up nursing... :)

ELVIS
03-07-2012, 11:17 AM
That's all you got ??

Fuck healthcare, I mean sick care in America...

It's a fucking racket!!!!!!!

It's WAY WAY WAY overpriced BULLSHIT!!!

:ELVIS:

ELVIS
03-07-2012, 11:18 AM
I mean...

ELVIS
03-07-2012, 02:40 PM
This just in:

HIGHLY EDITED BREITBART OBAMA VIDEO SET FOR RELEASE

LoungeMachine
03-07-2012, 02:53 PM

jhale667
03-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Oh, this oughta be interesting... and quickly debunked like everything else this tool ever produced... :hee:

Jagermeister
03-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Earlier today, Buzzfeeds Ben Smith announced on Twitter that video researcher Andrew Kaczynski had released the mysterious Harvard/Obama/race video that the Breitbart folks have been talking about.
The video, which Kaczynski says was licensed from a Boston television station, shows a young Barack Obama leading a protest at Harvard Law School on behalf of Prof. Derrick Bell, a radical academic tied to Jeremiah Wright--about whom we will be releasing significant information in the coming hours.

However, the video has been selectively edited--either by the Boston television station or by Buzzfeed itself. Over the course of the day, Breitbart.com will be releasing additional footage that has been hidden by Obama's allies in the mainstream media and academia.

Breitbart.com Editor-in-Chief Joel Pollak and Editor-at-Large Ben Shapiro will appear on The Sean Hannity Show to discuss the tape. The full tape will be released tonight on Fox News' Hannity.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/07/buzzefeed-selectively-edits-obama-tape

jhale667
03-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Give me a f***ing break...SO WHAT... he led a "radical" demonstration. In college. pRick Perry wanted to secede from the union, WHILE IN OFFICE, FFS. :rolleyes:

Jagermeister
03-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Give me a f***ing break...SO WHAT... he led a "radical" demonstration. In college. pRick Perry wanted to secede from the union, WHILE IN OFFICE, FFS. :rolleyes:

He's a racist IMO.

Guitar Shark
03-07-2012, 04:54 PM
pRick Perry wanted to secede from the union, WHILE IN OFFICE, FFS. :rolleyes:

Didn't he also host a massive pray-in for rain while governor? lol

LoungeMachine
03-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Didn't he also host a massive pray-in for rain while governor? lol

Yes he did......

God's answer?

Half the state went up in fire.....

Nitro Express
03-07-2012, 05:23 PM
Attacking Obama is so ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz. As far as I'm concerned the man is his own worst enemy. What's more entertaining is how Breitbart went after Glenn Beck.

Glenn Beck is a former shock jock huxster who peddles fear to make money. Nailed it there Breitbart.

Maybe Glenn Beck murdered Breitbart.:lmao:

jhale667
03-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Yes he did......

God's answer?

Half the state went up in fire.....

Beat me to it... and actually, that's the only thing in recent memory that actually supports the theory of a higher power... :lmao:

Nitro Express
03-07-2012, 05:42 PM
I guess those people who just got pummeled by the tornados must have been viewing too much internet porn and not praying enough.

Mr Walker
03-07-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm a little late to the party... but who the fuck is Andrew Breitbart and why should I give a rat's ass if he died?
Thanks!

LoungeMachine
03-07-2012, 05:55 PM
No one, and you shouldn't.

Glad I could help.....

jhale667
03-07-2012, 06:02 PM
I guess those people who just got pummeled by the tornados must have been viewing too much internet porn and not praying enough.

So you agree with Pat Robertson, then... :hee:

Nitro Express
03-07-2012, 06:06 PM
The thing is, Barrack Obama is such a menace to our constitutional rights his former supporters at MSNBC are risking their high paying jobs to call him out. It's pretty obvious the big O just wants to play dictator. This guy is so far gone even his base can't stomach him any longer.

Dr. Love
03-07-2012, 07:33 PM
give me a f***ing break...so what... He led a "radical" demonstration. In college. Prick perry wanted to secede from the union, while in office, ffs. :rolleyes:

OH THE IRONICY

It's killin' me

FORD
03-07-2012, 10:18 PM
So you agree with Pat Robertson, then... :hee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afSM0ZUFZX8

sadaist
03-07-2012, 10:42 PM
I'm a little late to the party... but who the fuck is Andrew Breitbart and why should I give a rat's ass if he died?
Thanks!

Meh...he was just a blogger similar to a bad tabloid paper trying to expose politicians (Democrats) on things they did. He was right on a couple things, but was wrong more often.

Reasons you should give a rats ass?

He was fairly young.
He had 4 children.

That's all I got. But I wouldn't mind seeing more types similar to him on both sides trying to expose politicians & government bullshit.

sadaist
03-07-2012, 10:43 PM

Praying doesn't stop bad things.....

and I'm fucking tired of hearing reasons why 'God' allowed these things to happen.

ELVIS
03-07-2012, 10:58 PM

How do you know that ??

LoungeMachine
03-07-2012, 11:04 PM
How do you know that ??

Logic and science, you dolt.

Prove him wrong

sadaist
03-07-2012, 11:34 PM
How do you know that ??

37 years of futility.

Seshmeister
03-08-2012, 06:01 AM
How do you know that ??

a) 140 years of literally hundreds of scientific studies.

b) Complete implausibility.

Not long after the end of the American civil war people were proving that prayer didn't work but that still hasn't filtered through the power of religious dogma. http://www.abelard.org/galton/galton.htm

Jagermeister
03-08-2012, 09:50 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/07/buzzefeed-selectively-edits-obama-tape

I can't gett the video to embed. :mad:

Below is footage of Barack Obama praising and hugging Professor Derrick Bell. It was spliced and diced by the media to avoid showing just how close Obama was to Bell. More than that, a close associate of the Obama campaign, Harvard Law School’s Professor Charles Ogletree, admitted on our exclusive tape, “We hid this throughout the 2008 campaign. I don’t care if they find it now.”
Well, we found it. And it is damaging, because Barack Obama was as close or closer to Derrick Bell than he ever was to Jeremiah Wright. Obama didn’t merely sit in the pews – or not -- for Derrick Bell. He didn’t just hang out with Derrick Bell for prayers. He said:

“Open up your hearts and your minds to the words of Professor Derrick Bell.”

If we did, here’s what we’d be opening our hearts and minds to. This is a close associate of Jeremiah Wright, a man who was quoted by Jeremiah Wright regularly. This is a man who posited that the civil rights movement was too moderate because it accepted the status quo, and believed that the entire legal and constitutional system had to be transformed in radical fashion. This is a man so extreme that, as we’ve reported, he wrote a story in 1993 in which he posited that white Americans would sell black Americans into slavery to aliens to relieve the national debt, and that Jews would go along with it.

There’s far more coming on Derrick Bell. This is just the beginning. And this video is a smoking gun showing that Barack Obama not only associated with radicals, he was their advocate.

Jagermeister
03-08-2012, 09:54 AM
I can't wait to hear the comments on this.

Matt White
03-08-2012, 10:18 AM
HA!!! Now I wanna read "Space Traders"!!!

jhale667
03-08-2012, 10:31 AM
What a joke. Nothing radical AT ALL about Derrick Bell. More dog-whistle bullsh*t. Move along, nothing to see here...shocker..

ThrillsNSpills
03-08-2012, 10:32 AM

How do you know that ??

Because they let you post again? :) :lookie:

Jagermeister
03-08-2012, 10:35 AM
What a joke. Nothing radical AT ALL about Derrick Bell. More dog-whistle bullsh*t. Move along, nothing to see here...shocker..

Swept that right under the rug didn't you. :biggrin:

ThrillsNSpills
03-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Nobody dies at 43 from natural causes.

Jagermeister
03-08-2012, 10:42 AM

I'll be honest. I had no idea who the fuckin guy was untill I saw this on Drudge.

ELVIS
03-08-2012, 10:50 AM

ThrillsNSpills
03-08-2012, 10:51 AM
You know how to not have to take coumadin.

Don't eat animal and dairy products.

Not a popular answer. I'm nauseous thinking about it coming from cheesesteak country.
I'm off to hug a tree. Flame away it's doctors orders.

jhale667
03-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Swept that right under the rug didn't you. :biggrin:

Sorry, forgot I was supposed to let you be a blowhard and do the "much ado about nothing" trip BEFORE debunking it... :lmao:

Even more ironic...yesterday was "Diversity and Inclusion" day for my company...we're radicals! :lol:

Jagermeister
03-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Sorry, forgot I was supposed to let you be a blowhard and do the "much ado about nothing" trip BEFORE debunking it... :lmao:

Even more ironic...yesterday was "Diversity and Inclusion" day for my company...we're radicals! :lol:

Actually I had not planned on saying anything more about it. I think it speaks for itself.

Matt White
03-08-2012, 11:51 AM
It's a rip off of the old TWILIGHT ZONE "To Serve Man"....with a twist....but if somebody really gets their knickers in a knot over that movie...BASED on a short SCIENCE FICTION story......they've got obvious other "issues"..............

sadaist
03-08-2012, 12:04 PM
it's a rip off of the old twilight zone "to serve man"....

don't go matt!!!!!

It's a fucking cookbook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt White
03-08-2012, 12:13 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Jagermeister
03-08-2012, 12:52 PM

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t3#/video/bestoftv/2012/03/08/sot-point-breitbart-pollak-obama-tape.cnn

Seshmeister
03-08-2012, 03:36 PM

You haven't been paying attention too much around here have you...

LoungeMachine
03-08-2012, 07:31 PM

Every day.....

Jagermeister
03-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Michelle Malkin’s latest syndicated column takes on Soledad O’Brien – and eviscerates her for her incredibly biased interview with Breitbart.com editor-in-chief Joel Pollak. As Michelle points out:

Turns out that O’Brien, a Harvard grad, has a rather emotional connection to Bell. As documented at my new Twitter curation/aggregation site Twitchy.com, O’Brien tweeted that it was a “rough day” for her when Bell passed away last fall. She wrote that she had “just started re-reading” one of his books and mourned again: “RIP Prof. Bell.” O’Brien also shared tributes to Bell from fellow Harvard prof and friend of Obama Charles Ogletree. That’s the same Professor Ogletree who bragged that he “hid” the Obama/Bell video during the 2008 campaign.

O’Brien failed to disclose her pro-Bell bias to viewers before her segments.

She goes on to discuss O’Brien’s political history – which, not surprisingly, is chock full of “racial/ethnic-centered journalism lobbying groups” and Obama support. “[L]iberal minority journalists simply can’t resist carrying water for Obama,” Malkin writes.

Jagermeister
03-15-2012, 04:20 PM
What’s the matter with Soledad O’Brien?
by Michelle Malkin
Creators Syndicate
Copyright 2012

CNN’s Soledad O’Brien isn’t used to criticism. In the world of media elites, she’s a beloved figure and an award-winning news anchor. But last week, she revealed her true, decidedly non-neutral colors. And she’s not happy about the hoi polloi questioning her hallowed journalistic objectivity.

On Thursday, O’Brien interviewed Joel Pollak, editor-in-chief of the late Andrew Breitbart’s online empire. Breitbart’s BigGovernment.com released a 1991 video of Barack Obama (then a 30-year-old law student) at a Harvard rally embracing radical racialist Derrick Bell and his push for more aggressive race-based hiring at Harvard. Bell is a proponent of critical race theory (CRT), which posits that America remains a hopelessly racist country dominated by Jews and white supremacists.

O’Brien lost her cool when Pollak shed light on Bell’s fringe legal theories. Acting more like an Obama campaign surrogate than a disinterested host, she angrily jumped on Pollak’s mention of CRT. “That is a complete misreading of critical race theory,” she shrieked. “That’s an actual theory. You could Google it and some would give you a good definition. So that’s not correct!”

When viewers took to Twitter to pepper O’Brien with follow-up questions about critical race theory, the CNN star had a twit fit. She invited a liberal professor, Emory University’s Dorothy Brown, on her television show to back her up and then lashed out: “See? That was our critical race theory 101. Stop tweeting me. We have moved on, people.”

Not so fast, sister.

Turns out that O’Brien, a Harvard grad, has a rather emotional connection to Bell. As documented at my new Twitter curation/aggregation site Twitchy.com, O’Brien tweeted that it was a “rough day” for her when Bell passed away last fall. She wrote that she had “just started re-reading” one of his books and mourned again: “RIP Prof. Bell.” O’Brien also shared tributes to Bell from fellow Harvard prof and friend of Obama Charles Ogletree. That’s the same Professor Ogletree who bragged that he “hid” the Obama/Bell video during the 2008 campaign.

O’Brien failed to disclose her pro-Bell bias to viewers before her segments.

O’Brien also failed to disclose that the liberal prof who denied on her show that critical race theory had aaaaaanything to do with bashing America as a white supremacy-ruled government actually wrote the exact opposite. In one of her own books, Brown asserted that the purpose of CRT was to “highlight the ways in which the law is not neutral and objective, but designed to support White supremacy and the subordination of people of color.” Oops.

O’Brien is entitled to her opinions, of course. The problem is that she masks her political activism under the banner of corporate media “diversity.” Of multicultural heritage, O’Brien has won countless accolades for her “Black in America” and “Latino in America” documentaries for CNN. The medical school at historically black Morehouse College created the “Soledad O’Brien Freedom’s Voice Award” to honor “outstanding catalysts of social change.” The first recipient of the activist award? Soledad O’Brien, of course.

O’Brien is also a card-carrying member of two racial/ethnic-centered journalism lobbying groups: the National Association of Black Journalists and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists. These organizations are inherently politicized entities that enforce a skin color-deep ideological solidarity and push a social justice agenda of advocacy journalism. I know because I’ve fought their collective herd mentality for the past 20 years.

Liberal minority journalists have themselves acknowledged their slavish fealty to Obama and his progressive agenda. During the 2008 campaign, the NABJ, NAHJ and Asian American Journalists Association held a “journalists of color” confab where then-candidate Obama was welcomed with Justin Bieber-style mania. One journalist squealed, “He touched me!” after Obama’s address, which was interrupted multiple times with standing ovations, cheers and whistles by the press.

Organizers were so concerned about public displays of Obamedia affection that they issued several warnings to their news professional members that the speech would be broadcast live on (Soledad O’Brien’s) CNN. “Professional decorum” was encouraged. One wire story even fretted: “Can minority journalists resist applauding Obama?”

Nope, liberal minority journalists simply can’t resist carrying water for Obama. That’s because their journalistic unity demands political unanimity. If you don’t accept the left-leaning agenda of “social change” journalism, you’re enabling racism. If you don’t support the pursuit of racial hiring goals as a primary journalistic and academic goal, you’re selling out.

Now you know the reason for O’Brien’s thin-skinned reaction to Obama’s critics. When you vet the president, you vet the media. And they don’t like the narrative table-turning one bit.

http://michellemalkin.com/2012/03/14/whats-the-matter-with-soledad-obrien/

jhale667
03-15-2012, 04:38 PM
The only people afraid of Derrick Bell are mouth-breathing racists who fear diversity, and for whom the most frightening two-word phrase ever uttered is "black intellectual". Only idiots like Hannity and Malkin are pushing this, the rest of the (rational) world has dismissed it as the BS it is.

FORD
03-15-2012, 06:07 PM
What's the matter with Michelle Malkin? Self-hating looneytune that she is.

Nitro Express
03-15-2012, 07:08 PM
The only people afraid of Derrick Bell are mouth-breathing racists who fear diversity, and for whom the most frightening two-word phrase ever uttered is "black intellectual". Only idiots like Hannity and Malkin are pushing this, the rest of the (rational) world has dismissed it as the BS it is.

I think we should choose an isolated place and advertise a racist showdown. Every side has it's racists. They come in all colors. Let's just have them all show up somewhere in the Nevada desert and then let them throw down with each other. Ok big boy you talk it and let's see you walk it. They probably will kill each other off and then we are finally rid of them and we can use the television pay per view proceeds for some charitable causes.

jhale667
03-15-2012, 10:44 PM
I think we should choose an isolated place and advertise a racist showdown. Every side has it's racists. They come in all colors. Let's just have them all show up somewhere in the Nevada desert and then let them throw down with each other. Ok big boy you talk it and let's see you walk it. They probably will kill each other off and then we are finally rid of them and we can use the television pay per view proceeds for some charitable causes.

Cue Twilight Show theme...

In other news, if Michelle Malkin weren't so batshit crazy, she'd be kinda boinkable...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk