X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carloscda
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2009

Van Halen all time Top 50 songs..

Here on Monday @3pm WMMR will be doing the top 50 Van Halen songs as voted on by the fans before the concert that night.

Should be very interesting hearing those underground gems like Outta Love, Light Up The Sky,
    Dirty Movies Push Comes to Shove etc...
  • flappo
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

the first 6 classic's plus the latest masterpiece should be more than enough to fill any radio station's airwaves for ever

forget the 'filler' ie; spambo and gayboy

Comment

• lesfunk
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Nice to see you Flappo! How's the teeth old bean? Still Brown and British?
      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

i tried to post this in main , thought it very pertinent regarding FORD's infatuation with Sheep™

grate minds relly DO think alike !!

Comment

• flappo
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

I guess it went over your head

Oh well

Comment

• bigtrouble77
            Full On Cocktard
            • Jan 2004

My favs have never been in line with most of the fans...
            On Fire, Outta' Love Again, Dirty Movies, Hear About it Later, Little Guitars, Girl Gone Bad

Comment

• Zing!
              Veteran
              • Oct 2011

Can already hear the Cabo Sheep starting their online movement. "We gotta get Poundcake on there!" I'll give them this - the trolls are quite adept at sniffing out these types of polls and skewing the numbers to 'prove' once and for all how Spam Haggar sold twice as many albums as CVH. Let me know where 'Finish What Ya Started' or 'Feels So Good' fits into the mix. Inquiring minds want to know.
              My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

I stupid post listing 'Unchained' 50 times is gonna be kinda lame........
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                  Can already hear the Cabo Sheep starting their online movement. "We gotta get Poundcake on there!"

Sorry Hagar fans. Since Roth VH released an official 75 songs, you don't start up until the top list of 76-100 top VH songs.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...