PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Knight Rises

Golden AWe
03-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Ouch...It's not gonna be here until July...I cun't wait...I must call Christopher Nolan!!!

The previous two episodes have been amazing...got high expectations on this one too, even though Anne Hathaway wouldn't be as hot as Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman....

What expectations do you have?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GokKUqLcvD8

jhale667
03-01-2012, 05:20 PM
I can't wait either!!! :baaa:

:guitar:

hambon4lif
03-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Catwoman is a 99%er? I wouldn't mind occupying Anne Hathaway.....

jhale667
03-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Catwoman is a 99%er? I wouldn't mind occupying Anne Hathaway.....

Yeah, my opinion of her changed after I was bored and channel-flipping recently and that kinda chick flick she was in was on...at first I was like "Ugh, chick-flick" and was about to turn away but then she got naked, and continued to do so throughout the film... didn't think there WAS actuall nudity in chick-flicks??? :umm: Movie still kinda sucked overall, saw like 3/4 of it, but she made it almost tolerable... She's hot in a normal girl kinda way, not stunningly beautiful, but cute, and has a great bod...

I so hope "Rises" is on a par with the 1st two, and doesn't have a f***ing dance scene in it like the awful Spider-Man 3 did...

hambon4lif
03-01-2012, 05:51 PM
I so hope "Rises" is on a par with the 1st two, and doesn't have a f***ing dance scene in it like the awful Spider-Man 3 did...After the stellar mind-twisting performance that Heath gave them in the last one, the last thing they want to do is slap together a quick piece of shit and have a weak finish to the trilogy.

If they were gonna do this, and do it right, then they really had to buckle down and deliver. I have a feeling that's exactly what they did. This flick is going to fucking KILL!!

Golden AWe
03-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Anne Hathaway actually does a very strong role on Brokeback Mountain, uhm, or so my friend, who watches gay cowboy movies told me. She played a role of a woman, who is lying to herself, very well.

Plus she's got a hot body!

http://t2.pixhost.org/thumbs/2662/7945945_anne.jpg

Golden AWe
03-01-2012, 05:55 PM
After the stellar mind-twisting performance that Heath gave them in the last one, the last thing they want to do is slap together a quick piece of shit and have a weak finish to the trilogy.

If they were gonna do this, and do it right, then they really had to buckle down and deliver. I have a feeling that's exactly what they did. This flick is going to fucking KILL!!

Btw Nolan just quit his movie company after his agent was fired by them...

vandeleur
03-01-2012, 06:20 PM
The first two were class can't imagine this being any diffrent ... Think they will go out with a bang

vandeleur
03-01-2012, 06:22 PM
After the stellar mind-twisting performance that Heath gave them in the last one, the last thing they want to do is slap together a quick piece of shit and have a weak finish to the trilogy.

Think ledgers joker is gonna be tough bad guy to beat for any super hero movie

Terry
03-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Anne Hathaway actually does a very strong role on Brokeback Mountain, uhm, or so my friend, who watches gay cowboy movies told me. She played a role of a woman, who is lying to herself, very well.

Plus she's got a hot body!

http://t2.pixhost.org/thumbs/2662/7945945_anne.jpg

Whatever, Golden. Clearly you shuck out a batch to Brokeback Mountain on a nightly basis: "oh...so I've been told"

You own the director's cut. Just admit it...homo.;)

Dark Knight Rises? Well, I've never been a huge fan of Bane...I dunno. I'm not expecting it to be as good as The Dark Knight, because I don't think Hathaway is much of an actress...or that hot...or really fits the role of Catwoman. It could end up being the weakest of the Nolan flicks, but even by that standard it could be a decent action flick.

Dark Knight Rises would have to be something really exceptional to be as good as The Dark Knight.

Unchainme
03-01-2012, 09:51 PM
The Gotham Rogues screwed Seattle out of a title in the World Championship back in 06 ;).

ODShowtime
03-02-2012, 05:57 AM
The Gotham Rogues screwed Seattle out of a title in the World Championship back in 06 ;).

I'm ready to go just to pay tribute to the great Superbowl MVP Hines Ward.

sadaist
03-02-2012, 06:30 AM
Dark Knight Rises would have to be something really exceptional to be as good as The Dark Knight.

All they need is to have a co-star die suddenly and whammo! Megahit.

DLR Bridge
03-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Is there written or unwritten rule that a comic book based movie franchise can't exceed a trilogy? I'd love to see Batman or Spiderman evolve. Shit, how many James Bond movies have there been, 30? New Spidey trailer looks pretty good, too by the way. Looks less campy & corny.

High Life Man
03-03-2012, 09:18 PM
*SPOILER?*

I've read

that Batman dies at the end of this one.

Terry
03-03-2012, 09:20 PM
All they need is to have a co-star die suddenly and whammo! Megahit.

Mmmmm...honestly, the fact that Ledger died after filming....doesn't really have any impact as to why I grade The Dark Knight as simply the BEST Batman film out of ANY of them...Ledger dying didn't really tie into The Dark Knight being as success in quite the same way as, say, Brandon Lee's death did for The Crow...