X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bad Muthafucker
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Hey Sarge, since hitch 1969.....

is back here posting again, i guess we're gonna see the Sammy Roy Hagar army after all being that there's all this Hagar negativity on this site, right? i mean, after all, according to YOUR little helper, hitch is

"the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don't. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!"

so i guess that means that hitch can overide EVEN YOU, right Sarge?

yeah, yeah, i know, i guess i can plan on getting banned now for goin places i shouldn't be goin, but what the heck! i don't sweat the little things. i don't sweat the big things either.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

is back here posting again, i guess we're gonna see the Sammy Roy Hagar army after all being that there's all this Hagar negativity on this site, right? i mean, after all, according to YOUR little helper, hitch is

"the Franchise Player of the David Lee Roth Army! If you think you matter.. you don't. If you think you are important.. think again. hitch1969 is the star of this show. He is the motherfuckin Jordan of these forums and dont you ever forget it!"

so i guess that means that hitch can overide EVEN YOU, right Sarge?

yeah, yeah, i know, i guess i can plan on getting banned now for goin places i shouldn't be goin, but what the heck! i don't sweat the little things. i don't sweat the big things either.
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Working...