Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

'International Permission’ Trumps Congressional Permission For Military Actions

• ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Let me tell the world something...

FUCK THESE FUCKING BASTARDS !@!!!!

This fucking sold out country is finished !!

It's over unless people wake up and take our country back !!!

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

FUCK PANETTA !!!!!

Jesus EFFING Christ !!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

So you're moving to Canada, right?

Bye, eh.
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Nah, I think it's about time someone told him Christianity wasn't Jesus' intent........

It was farming in Kenya
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Let me tell the world something...

FUCK THESE FUCKING BASTARDS !@!!!!

This fucking sold out country is finished !!

It's over unless people wake up and take our country back !!!

It's all about putting the US under the control of the UN. Hillary just agreed to the UN small arms ban treaty. The current batch of politicians are pretty much gonzo. Only a very small minority are upholding the supreme law of the land. The thing is everything they are doing is blatantly illegal but they are just going ahead with their agenda thinking most of us have no clue what our rights are or will do anything about it. We no longer have a functioning constitutional government so it's going to be the citizens that are going to have to stand up and tell them to shove it and refuse to cooperate. It's time to grow a pair people.

I don't think they have enough muscle to enforce martial law. They might start harassing certain groups here and there. What they will probably do is declare a bank holiday and seize people's bank accounts. Homeland Security is set up to do exactly that. Oh well. I saw this coming down the pike and prepared for it.
            Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-08-2012, 05:51 AM.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I think with all the banking scams surfacing the powers that be just have to take things over by force because their money deception games are being exposed. They have ruined their own banking system due to rampant speculation and leverage. Then the flow of foreign money has been cut off. So the FED prints funny money but that is only good in the US and Bernanke avoids hyperinflation by keeping the new money off market and only trading it between the big banks and corporations. This is why we have a rallying DOW Jones Industrial Average and huge unemployment numbers. It's just nothing more than financial hocus pocus. At the end of the day you have to grab real power and this is what they are trying to do because they are desperate.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Are you posting from your nuclear shelter in the woods?

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

This is ILLEGAL!!!

This is a blatent treasonous takeover of the government and country...

It is CLEAR grounds for impeachment...

But none of the pussies here care...

Nitro is the only member here that understands what is going on...

And Dr. Love, I believe...

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Welcome to the club, E!

Now you know how we felt during the 8 years of Dubya!
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

No dude, you don't get it...

This is the UN taking over the government and the military...

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Yes, I get it and I got it years before you got a clue, bro!

This is nothing new!

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Yes it is!

George Bush had CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL for what he did...

Fast foward to two minutes and fourty seconds and pay attention!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Are you posting from your nuclear shelter in the woods?
                            No. I work with organizations full of millions of people who realize what our government leaders are doing now is blatantly illegal and not as powerful as they want us to believe they are. Like I said, they have all this propaganda trying to scare people into just taking it so they won't be arrested but in reality, they have no way to completely reinforcing it.

It's a bunch of bankers that bought a bunch of dumb politicians and they infiltrated parts of the government at high levels and they are trying to have their way. This has pretty much been going on in the US for the last 100 years ever since the Federal Reserve Bank charter was set up. It was a 100 year charter too. It expires next year. In short it's a rogue banking system with roque patsy politicians trying to keep something completely based on bullshit afloat with leaks spewing out all over the world here and there. They have saber rattled Iran for ten years. They need a big ass war. It's the only card they have left to play but people aren't buying it. The cat is out of the bag. It's OZ with a bunch of geriatric old fucks behind the curtain trying to scare everyone. We will take your money away! We will arrest you! The terrorists are coming! A flu pandemic is coming! Anything to make us think we need to quiver in fear and give them more power. It's nothing but a blatant in the open power grab now and everyone is seeing it and that is a good thing.

Who really hold the cards in this country are the citizens themselves. We have a supreme document outlining the laws of the land. When our leaders break those laws we just need to say FUCK YOU! You are breaking the law and we aren't doing shit. It's that simple and we don't even need to elect the next so called supermen to do it. They don't have enough power to make us do shit all they can hope to do is trick us into doing what they want and that is what their media propaganda is for. They will try and stir race riots, fan the flames of class warfare, anything to keep the masses divided. They have already tried. It's not working.

They would actually love everyone to go into a nuclear proof bunker. No opposition and they can finish taking over. Nope, we need to be in their face and off their corrupt bullshit system.
                            Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-08-2012, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                              Welcome to the club, E!

Now you know how we felt during the 8 years of Dubya!
                              The whole Republican vs. Democrat thing is so passe. It no longer counts. It's who sides with the US Constitution and who does not at this point my friend.

Comment

Working...