PDA

View Full Version : Pat Roberts Says Pot Should Be Legalized....

Hardrock69
03-09-2012, 08:21 PM
He said something like this last year, I think, but this is new, and is concerning the Colorado voter initiative on the ballot this November which would legalaize pot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XofN70Lz5r0

Angel
03-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Are those his buds they were showing in that clip. Damn, that looked like some nice bud.

Nitro Express
03-10-2012, 12:56 AM
This man is 72 and smoked a lot of weed for most those years. He looks pretty damn up beat and healthy at 72.

FORD
03-10-2012, 03:21 AM
Praise the Lord, and pass the bong!

ashstralia
03-10-2012, 03:39 AM
it already bloody is in your countries/ counties/ certain states!!!!

lobbying has gone on here for years, even at the upper level of politics/ law enforcement.

as with the euthanasia debate, i guess we're not as liberal as we think we are. the open joke is that both happen every day.

sadaist
03-10-2012, 04:17 AM
Wouldn't seriously religious people believe that God gave us this plant for this purpose?

I don't know. It should be legalized. The worst thing a pot head ever did to me was steal my Bic lighter. And I don't think they realized they stole it. Just used it & forgot to give it back.......137 times.

ashstralia
03-10-2012, 04:27 AM
let's not forget where apirin and morphine come from.

LoungeMachine
03-10-2012, 04:51 AM
let's not forget where apirin and morphine come from.

"Apirin" comes from tree bark....same as aspirin ;)

:gulp:

Morphine comes from Dr. Feelgood......

ashstralia
03-10-2012, 05:03 AM
kip, we all know every opiate has a derivative yeah?

the poppy is the originator. imagine controlling the world's opium supplies...

hang on...

ashstralia
03-10-2012, 05:06 AM
bastard got me on a typo.

Seshmeister
03-10-2012, 06:02 AM
If a mindless cunt stumbles across being right on one thing he's still a mindless cunt,

Fuck him I couldn't care if Light Up the Sky is his favorite song.

The sooner the rancid fuck is dead the better preferably with a bit of extreme pain first.

FORD
03-10-2012, 06:26 AM
the poppy is the originator. imagine controlling the world's opium supplies...

http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/599091/george-hw-bush-profile.jpg

The Poppy sayz "Peace through heroin is prudent. And profitable"

sadaist
03-10-2012, 08:18 AM
. imagine controlling the world's opium supplies...

Most people can't even control their own supply.

clarathecarrot
03-10-2012, 10:12 AM
If a mindless cunt stumbles across being right on one thing he's still a mindless cunt,

Fuck him I couldn't care if Light Up the Sky is his favorite song.

The sooner the rancid fuck is dead the better preferably with a bit of extreme pain first.

The only post you have ever written that is the mother fucking truth.

Ok maybe one other.

This shit eyed demon needs his down time, with hell. He isn't just rolling along trying to survive Robertson is Nazi propaganda twisted with religion.

He is trying to soften his past by pandering to the headlines, fuck him.

If Robertson didn't have that nasty twat bitch beside him he would, blend the koo-aide, call his followers to the space ship of jesus, she owns his mind and keeps it about the money.

The blonde that always has that, we try to report the news and keep it softened by looking like Pat is a bit extreem look on her face. I can't find a picture of this hag because I believe she doesn't show up on film.

Little Texan
03-10-2012, 10:33 PM
If Robertson didn't have that nasty twat bitch beside him he would, blend the koo-aide, call his followers to the space ship of jesus, she owns his mind and keeps it about the money.

The blonde that always has that, we try to report the news and keep it softened by looking like Pat is a bit extreem look on her face. I can't find a picture of this hag because I believe she doesn't show up on film.

Talking about this one?

http://www.cbn.com/orphanspromise/images/site_images/key_personnel/Terry_L.jpg

Nitro Express
03-10-2012, 11:29 PM
http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/599091/george-hw-bush-profile.jpg

The Poppy sayz "Peace through heroin is prudent. And profitable"

Bin Laden is dead. Why haven't we left Afghanistan? Oh yeah. We have Bush's fields of poppies to guard. It's the same reason we sided with the KLA against the Serbs. The KLA were running Bush's smack into Europe and the Serbs were stopping it.

ELVIS
03-10-2012, 11:36 PM
It's big pharma's poppies...

LoungeMachine
03-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Most people can't even control their own supply.

"Dont get high on your own supply"

- Robert Loggia / Scarface

:gulp:

But feel free to fuck the shit out of Michelle Pfeiffer while I do.......

FORD
03-11-2012, 12:51 AM

And Poppy Bush was on the board of directors of Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals for decades. Small world, isn't it?

FORD
03-11-2012, 12:55 AM
"Dont get high on your own supply"

- Robert Loggia / Scarface

You mean NWA stole that line??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irn9FYJP2fY

Big wad of money, nothing less than a twenty
Yo, you want a five-oh, the Dopeman got plenty
To be a Dopeman, boy, you must qualify
Don't get high, off your own supply!

Nitro Express
03-11-2012, 01:04 AM

It's the modern day opium war. The same thing that was done to China in the 19th century has been done to the US in the 20th. It's amazing how the drain of national treasure corresponds with the increase of drug use.

Unchainme
03-11-2012, 01:48 AM
I wish he'd make more statements like that. I think the world would be a better place if he did.

You know, common-sense.

Nitro Express
03-11-2012, 03:42 AM
And Poppy Bush was on the board of directors of Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals for decades. Small world, isn't it?
Dan Quail's family had ties to Eli Lilly as well.
Also, Bill Clinton was allowing the CIA to fly drugs into Arkansas. So there is a Clinton/Bush alliance there as well. Drugs, Wars, and Oil while outsourcing the real economy so a few can make more money than ever speculating in rigged financial schemes.

clarathecarrot
03-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Talking about this one?

http://www.cbn.com/orphanspromise/images/site_images/key_personnel/Terry_L.jpg

Yes that's the witch.
Special kinda beast that can spew forth that shit she reads, and keep a smile on her face.