X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Cruising for women in Iran

Maybe we should open relations and sell them some Mustangs, Cameros, and Chargers to cruise chicks with.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • private parts
    Sniper
    • Jan 2007

Cruising for chicks. Doesn't that get you beheaded. and I'm not talking about the one on your shoulders.
    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Damn. Dudes sister is hot!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Iran isn't the religious society it's presented as by its leaders. In fact, most Iranians aren't all that religious and dinner parties featuring alcohol and hook-ups are not uncommon, and the religious authorities look the other way to an extent as a means to hold onto power...

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Iran isn't the religious society it's presented as by its leaders. In fact, most Iranians aren't all that religious and dinner parties featuring alcohol and hook-ups are not uncommon, and the religious authorities look the other way to an extent as a means to hold onto power...
          I recall reading that those in Gen. X on up can't stand the current system of gov't and would love to have more open relations with the US.

Ahmadinejad is an asshole, as are the religious higher ups in that gov't.
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Yeah. My good online friend lives in Kuwait. Born & raised. I ask him all sorts of stuff that is pumped into us from our media and he laughs. We do not get a true picture of Arab cultures at all. Now I know Kuwait is a little different than Iran, but he has traveled a little to other middle east countries and has friends from various places that now live in Kuwait. So he knows a little more about it than most of us.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Only 30% of Iranians go to a mosque each week. Even with widespread stories of vote rigging Ahmadinejad only got 40% of eligible voters support.

It's in his interests to try and stir shit up because if he can provoke the US to act, more of the population will hate the US and then they aren't hating him.

The language of the GOP candidates has been ignorant and plays completely into Ahmadinejad hands.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
                We do not get a true picture of Arab cultures at all.
                Thts is what I have been saying for years...

Our state controlled propaganda media is selling us down the river...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                  Damn. Dudes sister is hot!
                  Persian women are hot.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Iran also has one of the youngest populations on the planet and they are highly educated. From a demographic standpoint they are in a good position to take it further. With the right leadership the place could be a real winner.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      Only 30% of Iranians go to a mosque each week. Even with widespread stories of vote rigging Ahmadinejad only got 40% of eligible voters support.

It's in his interests to try and stir shit up because if he can provoke the US to act, more of the population will hate the US and then they aren't hating him.

The language of the GOP candidates has been ignorant and plays completely into Ahmadinejad hands.
                      Both sides are looking for a scape goat. Here our leaders want more war to distract the population from all the corruption and theft. This whole thing is being orchestrated by a very few people.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        Thts is what I have been saying for years...

Our state controlled propaganda media is selling us down the river...

Totally. I'm really glad I got to know my Kuwaiti friend. Oddly, we met on World Of Warcraft. I've met several really great people there that led to exchanging emails, phone numbers, addresses & such. Great friends from all over the world..................of warcraft. (lol)
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

It's amazing how much the internet has opened the world up and shown a reality that is not in our media. If anything, it's making the old political games obsolete because you can see the bullshit behind what the politicians are trying to sell us on.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            It's amazing how much the internet has opened the world up and shown a reality that is not in our media. If anything, it's making the old political games obsolete because you can see the bullshit behind what the politicians are trying to sell us on.

It's weird. The world is basically a few thousand people fighting & trying to control everything while using the other few billion of us as pawns.

Comment

• private parts
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2007

Well tell that to the 52 Americans that were held hostage in the late 70's. True a lot of Iranians, particularly the educated youth, hate the saber rattling that their religious leaders spew, but I guarantee they try to walk a straight line. An Iranian friend of mine from the college days said the place was fucked and never wanted to go back. Most Arabs that I've met are very cool and Persian women are totally hot. As a matter of fact my wife works with a Dr. from Iran and he and his wife throw a killer dinner party! The guy could have been a comedian- he's hysterical
                              sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

Working...