• Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Chris Rock Attacks Conservative Author Over Tea Party Question

Chris Rock Attacks Conservative Author Over Tea Party Question
    163 9 644

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email ArticlePrint Article
    Send a Tip by Wynton Hall 6 hours ago 449post a comment
    The New York Times bestselling author of the explosive new book, Hollywood Hypocrites: The Devastating Truth About Obama’s Biggest Backers, Jason Mattera, had his crew’s camera snatched and hurled by comedian Chris Rock when he asked the star why he has called the Tea Party racist (video below).

“I was stunned,” said Mr. Mattera in an exclusive interview with Big Hollywood. “Tea Party members get called the worst things imaginable and still remain peaceful. But ask a big Hollywood celebrity to explain himself and the guy goes ballistic, wrestles the camera away from my camerawoman, chucks it 50 feet, and then challenges me to a fight. It’s unreal. And it perfectly illustrates why I decided to investigate and writeHollywood Hypocrites.”

The confrontation, which took place around 2:00 a.m. on January 23, 2012, at Spike Lee’s Sundance Film Festival after party at Tao night club, ended with Chris Rock challenging the conservative author to a fight, says Mr. Mattera:

“Chris Rock shouted, ‘You want to throw down? Let’s throw down right now!’ Of course, he was standing safely behind two bodyguards when he said it.”

The clash was ignited when Jason Mattera inquired about disparaging comments Chris Rock made about the Tea Party in an Esquire article in 2011:

When I see the Tea Party and all this stuff, it actually feels like racism's almost over. Because this is the last — this is the act up before the sleep. They're going crazy. They're insane. You want to get rid of them — and the next thing you know, they're fucking knocked out. And that's what's going on in the country right now.

Jason Mattera says his confrontation with Chris Rock is just the opening salvo in a series of forthcoming ambush celebrity interviews with some of the big name stars he chronicles in Hollywood Hypocrites.

“Hollywood celebrities preach to us to vote for Barack Obama and his leftist policies, yet not even they live by the values Obama and the progressive left stand for,” said Mattera. “If conservatives and Republicans are going to win in 2012, we must muzzle Obama’s backers. And that starts with a full-scale investigation of the positions they take and the lives they actually lead.”

Among the celebrity targets Jason Mattera’s investigates in his new book are:

•Alec Baldwin
    •Matt Damon
    •Leonardo DiCaprio
    •Madonna
    •Bruce Springsteen
    •Whoopi Goldberg
    •Bono
    •Arianna Huffington
    •Jon Bon Jovi
    •Spike Lee
    Andrew Breitbart endorsed Jason Mattera’s book, saying that it “unleashes a barrage of body blows to Hollywood’s holier-than-thou limousine liberals that may make them think twice next time they open their pretty mouths.”

As for when he plans to release his next celebrity interview for Hollywood Hypocrites, Mr. Mattera says: “As President Ronald Reagan used to say, ‘You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!’ The next video is likely to drop sometime next week.”

• FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm sure that somewhere down in Hell, Breitfart is happy to know that these fucking idiots are still carrying on distortions and lies in his name.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Briebart's ghost and his cronies can fuck off.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Seems like a pretty desperate act to get attention.......

Who gives a flying fuck who celebrities endorse or vote for.
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

His opening line was a lie, he said he was a big fan when he was the opposite.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Why does he have to act like that ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                His opening line was a lie, he said he was a big fan when he was the opposite.
                How do you know he's not a fan ??

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by jhale667
                  Briebart's ghost and his cronies can fuck off.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Comment

• WACF
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    "holier-than-thou limousine liberals"...pretty much sums it up.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      Because he's a racist liberal?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You have a two minute video here and a total of 10 seconds even have anything to do with Chris Rock. Other than that, it's a fucking COMMERCIAL for some teabagging treasonous faggot selling a book full of lies and distortions.

Don't know who is going to buy it though, since his audience can't read.

Breitfart is burning in Hell, but the culture of SHIT he spawned unfortunately isn't dead yet.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

I fucking LOVE the Tea Party and the complete division they've unleashed on the Republican party. You got assholes like Mitt Romney who nobody will vote for because he's not "extreme" enough on one end, then assholes like Michelle Bachmann and Rick Santorum on the other end who are far too "extreme" for anybody to take seriously...well, anybody with more than a 100 IQ anyway. The Tea Party utterly devastated the Republican base and the moderates are acting like complete shitheads trying to balance "conservative values" with gun toting religious extremism and borderline nationalistic zealotry on a platform of fear and distrust of your neighbor.

It's great watching easily scared people literally eat themselves alive. Best entertainment money can buy. I oughta send a thank you letter to Glenn Beck.
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Chris just looks tired like it has been a long day. Maybe he's a bit high or drunk. He's cool to have a photo taken but just doesn't want to be hounded on what he said. Maybe he regretted ever saying it or he's just not in the mood.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                              I fucking LOVE the Tea Party and the complete division they've unleashed on the Republican party. You got assholes like Mitt Romney who nobody will vote for because he's not "extreme" enough on one end, then assholes like Michelle Bachmann and Rick Santorum on the other end who are far too "extreme" for anybody to take seriously...well, anybody with more than a 100 IQ anyway. The Tea Party utterly devastated the Republican base and the moderates are acting like complete shitheads trying to balance "conservative values" with gun toting religious extremism and borderline nationalistic zealotry on a platform of fear and distrust of your neighbor.

It's great watching easily scared people literally eat themselves alive. Best entertainment money can buy. I oughta send a thank you letter to Glenn Beck.
                              I think the Tea Party was more of a grass roots libertarian type thing and then the Republican Party took it over and made it a whole new dynamic. Oh well, it's now in the dustbin of history and things like anonymous and OWS have sort of replaced it as grassroots movements. Some more are popping up. Once any party takes over a grass roots movement it's done because both parties are bought off by the same people the movements are trying to get out of power. Once it becomes part of a divide and conquer campaign the movement is toast.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...