X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Twin Peaks

I may be on vacation for a few days so I have to get some stuff in I have been wanting to post.

So I went to eat lunch at this place yesterday. I went there once before and didn't have a very good time but yesterday was fucking awesome. The food sucks but that's not why you want to go. Absolutely incredible. Alli was our server she was so hot and down to earth. Really cool chick. I'll try to find some pictures of her. Also noted that 90% of these girls have tattoos. I asked Alli about that and she said they don't like to hire girls with tattoos because they want them to have a wholesome look? She said fuck you can't hardly find a woman between the ages of 18-26 that doesn't have at least one.

Anyway good time. Go if you have a chance and ask for the girl of the month to wait on you.

Twin Peaks offers everything you crave and more. Enjoy ice cold beer, comfort food, and watch the sports you love including UFC fights and boxing.

Welcome to Twin Peaks from TwinPeaks Restaurant on Vimeo.
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Here she is.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Mr Walker
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

no.... i musn't.... won't do it.... i'll fight it..... keeping my mouth shut....

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Mr Walker
        no.... i musn't.... won't do it.... i'll fight it..... keeping my mouth shut....

Comment

Working...