Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

The BEST EVH Interview Ever !!

• Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Fuck, he's wasted. I need to smoke a joint now.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jero
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

What so great about it? He's fucking wasted and he don't say anything....just like you man!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by jero
        What so great about it? He's fucking wasted and he don't say anything....just like you man!
        It's sarcasm....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jero
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

I know dude

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

This was posted before...
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Yeah ed came across as a cock the first time I watched it , and still does
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

This one is EVH's best

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  Yeah ed came across as a cock the first time I watched it , and still does

It's kinda fun to see teeth we haven't seen since the early 90's though. He used to have such a unique smile the way his front & upper teeth were. Now he has the Hollywood perfectly straight & even teeth. Ruined his trademark smile. And don't tell me that wasn't almost as recognizable as anything else EVH. Cause it was.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    It's kinda fun to see teeth we haven't seen since the early 90's though. He used to have such a unique smile the way his front & upper teeth were. Now he has the Hollywood perfectly straight & even teeth. Ruined his trademark smile. And don't tell me that wasn't almost as recognizable as anything else EVH. Cause it was.
                    I think the meth and crack took care of those old pearly whites...

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• private parts
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                      I don't think he had a choice. Those teeth were looking pretty rough so it was either get new teeth or be toothless. When did he get the new choppers?
                      It definitely changed the way he looks. Lost that boyish grin.
                      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

Working...