PDA

View Full Version : The hypocricy continues

EddieFan4Eva
06-17-2004, 05:45 PM
If it were Dave, or a Dave fronted VH doing well on the charts...it'd be "We told ya so"....."Fuck Spammy"....."Hell Yeah, Roth Rules!"....or any number of such things. If it were Dave, or a Dave fronted VH doing well on tour (especially in Philly!!), there'd be no end to the comments. But....when VH is doing well on the charts (fact) and doing well on tour (fact).....not to mention playing great last night.....y'all cant do anything but come up with the same old overused schtick.....heh, guess you guys ARE fit to be Dave's army...y'all cant see no further than your noses, or 1984, just like him! Also....if it were Dave singing these 3 new tunes.....just about all of you would be eating it up.....go ahead, say "Bullshit"...."No Way...Dave wouldnt have sung 'em"....etc,etc.......fact is, Dave COULDNT have sung Learning To See, and he would've talked his way through the other 2, no doubt. I love Dave...but you guys just live with blinders on. As for the 2 tunes he did with VH a couple of years ago.....great tunes....killer music......very sub-par Dave performance. Hell, one of the tunes was written with Sammy...the melody was his and the music was already done....Dave changed lyrics (feather in a bucket? lol) and that was it. Eh, i still have fun watching the majority here spew their thoughtless garbage...if anything, like Dave now, y'all are good for some laughs.

EddieFan4Eva
06-17-2004, 05:47 PM
Ok...i spelled hypocracy wrong....let's see who focuses on that other than a thoughtful debate? LOL

Sarge's Little Helper
06-17-2004, 05:47 PM
Ok...i spelled hypocracy wrong....let's see who focuses on that other than a thoughtful debate? LOL

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />

guwapo_rocker
06-17-2004, 05:48 PM
You could have put this in any other one of many threads on the
same subject instead of starting another....SHEEP!!!!

EddieFan4Eva
06-17-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
You could have put this in any other one of many threads on the
same subject instead of starting another....SHEEP!!!!

LOL.....(sigh)....predictably rothtarded.

DR CHIP
06-17-2004, 05:55 PM
4eva,

Seriously, if Dave was fronting VH and it was ANYTHING less than a sell out crowd AT capacity...I would call it for what it is...can you?

Also, no one ever said Sam and Dave sing alike...they don't...

All I say is that VH is not VH with Sammy...they are in name only...but TWO totally different bands...

I happen to not like VH with Sam...I think it sucks...

The new songs without question suck...hey if you like them great, that is why there are 31 flavors of ice cream...

Truth is the VH legacy is going down in flames with shitty music and half filled concerts....

VH will always be remembered more for what they did with Dave...sorry, but that is the truth....you don't have to like it or accept it, but it is true nonetheless...

Fabulous Shadow
06-17-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by DR CHIP

Truth is the VH legacy is going down in flames with shitty music and half filled concerts....

VH will always be remembered more for what they did with Dave...sorry, but that is the truth....you don't have to like it or accept it, but it is true nonetheless...

No offense Doc but I find these 2 paragraphs totally conflicting...

IMO the legacy will NEVER go down because of what they did with Roth... Regardless of what they were doing at the end... Just like the BEATLES... Nothing they did solo or with new bands compared to what they did as the FAB 4 but their legacy lives on inspite of it...

DLR_EngineRoom
06-17-2004, 06:19 PM
4eva,

Seriously, if Dave was fronting VH and it was ANYTHING less than a sell out crowd AT capacity...I would call it for what it is...can you?

All I say is that VH is not VH with Sammy...they are in name only...but TWO totally different bands...

The new songs without question suck...hey if you like them great, that is why there are 31 flavors of ice cream...

This guy gets an award, for sure! Congratz, son. I'm proud of you....!

DR CHIP
06-17-2004, 06:25 PM
Fab,

Point taken....

Hope you see mine as well.....

Fabulous Shadow
06-17-2004, 07:07 PM
Of course I do Doc...

BIGBADZERO
06-17-2004, 07:21 PM
So who are the real sheep? Roth fans? Hagar fans? Cherone fans??? It boils down to who you like. And to say the real Van Halen is this or that is childish at best, moronic at the worst.

Viking
06-17-2004, 07:35 PM
Uh-oh.

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php on line 52

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 302

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 302

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 318

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 318

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 187

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 187

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 235

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php on line 235

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php on line 298

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php on line 298

Good morning, Dave.

http://www.reelcollectibles.com/art/props/hal1.jpg

Thetruthbaby
06-17-2004, 07:36 PM
The vast majority of posts I see are simply stating that there has been no credible proof that The VHagar tour is selling out all over the place like Fatboy himself and all of his sheep keep stating. I highly doubt the Greensboro show was sold out from what I've seen and it sounds like there were plenty of tix left in Buffalo too. In addition if Roth were fronting the band the basic concensus is that the tour would be bigger which is very likely since classic rock radio plays much more Roth fronted material than Hagar and VH's legacy is overwhelmingly from the Roth era. By the way I've seen many posts historically on this forum (when the topic arises) that show that many RothHalen fans were never all that crazy about " Jump" or "I'll Wait" which were more keyboard oriented like the sappy shit they did with Hagar. The only thing that saved these songs in my (and many other people's opinion) is that Roth is all attitude on these songs instead of coming up with sappy ass love bound lyrics like Bozo the clown. When I think of 1984 I think of Panama and Hot For Teacher way before Jump and I'll Wait. I do like those 2 songs but if Eddie looked at me and said "this is the direction I now want to go in, heavy on the keyboards and light on the kickass attitude" I would have left skidmarks just like Roth. I stated before that overall I think the tour will be successful but there is a difference between successful and "rapid-fire sellouts". I'll bet you if somehow they could be polled promoters would tell you a Roth-fronted tour would have been bigger.

pete
06-17-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by BIGBADZERO
So who are the real sheep? Roth fans? Hagar fans? Cherone fans??? It boils down to who you like. And to say the real Van Halen is this or that is childish at best, moronic at the worst.

FUCK YOU - you fucking queer!

REAL vh was more than simple pop with a neat guitar solo - you flaming piece of shit!

WHAT A STRETCHED OUT BITCH!

ALinChainz
06-17-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
I love Dave...but

If this phrase is part of your post, you DON'T like Dave, and should NOT be here.

Period.

pete
06-17-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
If this phrase is part of your post, you DON'T like Dave, and should NOT be here.

Period.

Fuck-N-A right!!!!

You don't like DLR. You can't even see the difference ya idiot!!!!

EddieFan4Eva
06-17-2004, 11:50 PM
lol.....do you guys work off the same scripted responses for every thread? Asswhipes.

MAX
06-17-2004, 11:58 PM
lol.....do you guys work off the same scripted responses for every thread? Asswhipes.

Hello pot, I'm kettle are you black? How hypocritical? LOL!!! You "dudes" (and I use the term loosely) all do the same fucking thing that you seem to be implying!!! :rolleyes:

You twerps bail over to a ROTH SITE and "baaaaaaaaa" the same sheep manifesto over and over again. As if it's going to change anyone's opinion here?

tjvhou812
06-18-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by pete
FUCK YOU - you fucking queer!

REAL vh was more than simple pop with a neat guitar solo - you flaming piece of shit!

WHAT A STRETCHED OUT BITCH!

pete lick my meat,,,,you pipe bender

hot for david
06-18-2004, 12:17 AM
4eva,

that's true , you don't have to love dave if you don't want to, but don't said that we all are blind cuz the's not true , we hate van hagar that's true , but when a song sucks , sucks n' no matter if it's a song of your fav band , n' that's we all are sayin' all this time , well at least me , i don't care if the 3 new tunes are of van hagar they sucks n' that's all , i'm not ganna deny you i used to like can't stop lovin' you , let's be honest it's a good songs no the best but it's not bad at all , but van hagar is not the best band , it's not what the ppl was waitn' for a band that is legendary like van halen , everytime no matter what van hagar does they always gonna be under the shape of a great band like they used to be that's all , n' i'm not sayin' that you have to be agree with me , but let's be honest n' accept when somethin' is bad.

rustoffa
06-18-2004, 12:28 AM

Usually, they're a product of the lowbrow content that produced 'em.
Occasionally they jump out of the fucking coloring book you kids
subscribe to. Speaking of colors, how's the blue neon underneath that
"car" of yours? Yeah, the whole world knows what a bitch customizing
a civic is, but why park it? You should seriously just get the fuck back
out there.....are the loatian gangs scaring you off the skreets and onto
your mama's pc? Go with what you know bro, get out there
and represent...that stupid fucking fart-pipe probably sounds better
than any of the shite you produce in here.

POJO_Risin
06-18-2004, 12:29 AM
In 1996...a great possibility ended...

a Van Halen reunification that would have rocked the fucking world...

instead...we get Ed threatening to kick people in the balls...then a ball grabber joins the band in Cherone...

the VH mantra drops a notch...the whole fucking package...

in 2000...there was a chance to rekindle some of the interest...another bust...more nothing...

2004...we get a reunification of the remade group...

and you know where it ranks? With fucking Chicago...yeah...they may be getting 8 grand in purchases a night...with tons of freebies...and that's not bad...but that's also not VH...

You can say what you want...but those are the facts...

Would they do better with Roth at this point? I'D LIKE THE MUSIC BETTER...but truth be told...it wouldn't attract many more fans that it's attracting now...

why? Because that shit died when Ed flipped out in 1996...

You can cry wolf only so many times...but when it's all said and done...the only thing left are a few sheep...and a dead band...

VH took a major hit that they will never recover from...

10 years of Hagar music started to numb what the band was...a hard rock machine...that ranked with the best...

1996 reminded everyone...and what happened...the old and the new were shaken to the fucking ground at the MTV Music awards...standing O unlike nearly anything that had ever been seen at those fucking awards shows...

then it was over...Hagar toast...Roth toast...and VanExtreme rollin' through...

and in one album...the 10 years of numbing was multiplied tenfold...

So good riddance...see you later...

Van Halen my friends...in any current form that's relevant...is dead...

Long Live Classic Van Halen...

ALinChainz
06-18-2004, 12:44 AM
Long live they will.

Nothing like it since.

They'll live on in videos and boot concerts.

I wish they get around to putting something together the way Zep did, and get it out on DVD.

POJO_Risin
06-18-2004, 12:48 AM
No Way Ed will do that...that would be like confirming what everyone already knows...people want to see Original Coke make a comeback...

not that Crystal Pepsi bullshit they've put out since...

it's unfortunate...because there has to be vaults of shit...

I remember hearing Steve Perry in 1996 doing an interview talking about the shit HE HAD of VH...they had recorded warming up to record shit for Journey...

Jano
06-18-2004, 01:03 AM
If it were Dave, or a Dave fronted VH doing well on the charts...it'd be "We told ya so"....."Fuck Spammy"....."Hell Yeah, Roth Rules!"....or any number of such things. If it were Dave, or a Dave fronted VH doing well on tour (especially in Philly!!), there'd be no end to the comments. But....when VH is doing well on the charts (fact) and doing well on tour (fact).....not to mention playing great last night.....y'all cant do anything but come up with the same old overused schtick.....heh, guess you guys ARE fit to be Dave's army...y'all cant see no further than your noses, or 1984, just like him! Also....if it were Dave singing these 3 new tunes.....just about all of you would be eating it up.....go ahead, say "Bullshit"...."No Way...Dave wouldnt have sung 'em"....etc,etc.......fact is, Dave COULDNT have sung Learning To See, and he would've talked his way through the other 2, no doubt. I love Dave...but you guys just live with blinders on. As for the 2 tunes he did with VH a couple of years ago.....great tunes....killer music......very sub-par Dave performance. Hell, one of the tunes was written with Sammy...the melody was his and the music was already done....Dave changed lyrics (feather in a bucket? lol) and that was it. Eh, i still have fun watching the majority here spew their thoughtless garbage...if anything, like Dave now, y'all are good for some laughs. -
-I saw you last night taking a bath with your Spammy's lovers !:D

POJO_Risin
06-18-2004, 01:05 AM
Don't we have a no dick rule...and I'm talking pics here...not posters...

guwapo_rocker
06-18-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Usually, they're a product of the lowbrow content that produced 'em.
Occasionally they jump out of the fucking coloring book you kids
subscribe to. Speaking of colors, how's the blue neon underneath that
"car" of yours? Yeah, the whole world knows what a bitch customizing
a civic is, but why park it? You should seriously just get the fuck back
out there.....are the loatian gangs scaring you off the skreets and onto
your mama's pc? Go with what you know bro, get out there
and represent...that stupid fucking fart-pipe probably sounds better
than any of the shite you produce in here.

Holy shit great post....I wish I could say more but it's
late and my daughter broke the space bar on my
keyboard! Rustoffa rocks, ya got my vote!