* * * Venue PAID Attendance * * *

Van Halen, Philadelphia
June 16, 2004

PAID Attendance - 17,654 (a) *

(a) Source: Promoter’s Venue Settlement Sheet

* Details and Full Comments To Follow

These are the "Cold hard facts"

----------
That Phili number isn’t worth the sweat off my f—king balls you maggot VHLinks piece of shit!!!!!!!! AND FUCK YOU ASSHOLE FOR STEALING MY REPORT HEADER OFF MY THREAD.

THAT SETTLEMENT REPORT ISN’T EVEN AVAILABLE YET COCKSUCKER, NOT THAT YOU’D HAVE ANY ACCESS TO IT DYSFUCKION

<center>* * EVH FANATIC - ROTH ARMY FUCKSTICK AWARD * *</center>

Sarge's Little Helper
06-17-2004, 06:06 PM
----------
That Phili number isn’t worth the sweat off my f—king balls you maggot VHLinks piece of shit!!!!!!!! AND FUCK YOU ASSHOLE FOR STEALING MY REPORT HEADER OFF MY THREAD.

THAT SETTLEMENT REPORT ISN’T EVEN AVAILABLE YET COCKSUCKER, NOT THAT YOU’D HAVE ANY ACCESS TO IT DYSFUCKION

<center>* * EVH FANATIC - ROTH ARMY FUCKSTICK AWARD * *</center>

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />

Bob_R
06-17-2004, 06:46 PM
The number is real moron. Grow up already.

Your woman hasn't stopped giving me head all day long!

Sarge
06-17-2004, 08:16 PM
that number is fake..

gslinger
06-17-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
The number is real moron. Grow up already.

Your woman hasn't stopped giving me head all day long!

---------------
About as real as you are cocksucker. I like you fucking experts EVH FANATIC, Mr. VHLinks 3,500 poster....!!

www.vhlinks.com
EVH FANATIC Sinner's Swing!
*500,000th Post on VHL 09.02.03*
Member #2068

dysfunction
06-17-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by gslinger
THAT SETTLEMENT REPORT ISN’T EVEN AVAILABLE YET

Well if it isn't the right attendance, how fuckin long does it take you to make up the bullshit you post. Jesus Christ, it has been 24 hours since the show, I could have fuckin walked to Philadelphia and counted them by myself in that amount of time it has taken you. You fuckin know they have the attendance before the concert is over, yet your great "connections" are still fucking workin on it. Damn how long does it take you to make a phone call to your great "connections".

Warham
06-17-2004, 10:39 PM
The number is as fake as a three dollar bill.

MAX
06-17-2004, 11:06 PM
Hey, attack EVH FANATIC all that you want about his Links status. I have more posts than he does at Brett's and I have a shitload of friends over there, including him!

I'll call it like I see it. Fucking BULLSHIT if you guys want to rip on someone just for being a member there. I fucking hate Van Hagar and Spam with a passion but I'm also a linker. Hell, I was a member of the old Army before it went down for a long time. I'm sure Fanatic was as well.

So fucking stone me if you want but posting his "Links Status" is rather weak IMHO.

I am and will always be a Dave or the Graver but there are a million other things to talk about over there than fucking Van Hagar!!!

Damn this shit pisses me off. I blame the fucking pathetic "reuinion" cos it's brought out the worst.

Carry on my friends and will someone please have Sarge's little Helper pass me a toke of whatever he's smoking today? I'm digging his posts more than us fighting among ourselves.

Bob_R
06-17-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by gslinger
---------------
About as real as you are cocksucker. I like you fucking experts EVH FANATIC, Mr. VHLinks 3,500 poster....!!

www.vhlinks.com
EVH FANATIC Sinner's Swing!
*500,000th Post on VHL 09.02.03*
Member #2068

I see you visited the Links because my post count is up to date. In your earlier post of my profile from the Links the post count was off so I knew you had checked it out and copied it at an earlier date.

Did you follow that or should I type slower jerkoff?

You're such a phony jackass.

I'm done with your woman now you can have her back. She ain't worth a shit!!

Bob_R
06-17-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey, attack EVH FANATIC all that you want about his Links status. I have more posts than he does at Brett's and I have a shitload of friends over there, including him!

I'll call it like I see it. Fucking BULLSHIT if you guys want to rip on someone just for being a member there. I fucking hate Van Hagar and Spam with a passion but I'm also a linker. Hell, I was a member of the old Army before it went down for a long time. I'm sure Fanatic was as well.

So fucking stone me if you want but posting his "Links Status" is rather weak IMHO.

I am and will always be a Dave or the Graver but there are a million other things to talk about over there than fucking Van Hagar!!!

Damn this shit pisses me off. I blame the fucking pathetic "reuinion" cos it's brought out the worst.

Carry on my friends and will someone please have Sarge's little Helper pass me a toke of whatever he's smoking today? I'm digging his posts more than us fighting among ourselves.

:) :baaa:

Have a great night my friend.

MAX
06-17-2004, 11:29 PM
No prob buddy but it's not just this. It's all of the fuckers (Town Idiot, Corky, LSD, etc) that rev up everyone's collective engines over here that make us attack our own. Fuck, anyone who knows you worth a damn knows you fucking hate Hagar. You are just a EVH FANATIC!!! LOL!!!

bru87tr
06-18-2004, 05:50 PM
ya, Van Hagar purchased most of the tickets and gave them away to make the tour look successful. if its a true # id be blown away completely. have to be alot of hagar fans there.

guwapo_rocker
06-18-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by MAX
No prob buddy but it's not just this. It's all of the fuckers (Town Idiot, Corky, LSD, etc) that rev up everyone's collective engines over here that make us attack our own. Fuck, anyone who knows you worth a damn knows you fucking hate Hagar. You are just a EVH FANATIC!!! LOL!!!

I attacked him because he slagged someones mother.
I don't think that's cool. That's all.
Peace!

MAX
06-18-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Peace!

Dude, you and I have no beef!!! I was just venting a bit. :cool:

guwapo_rocker
06-18-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Dude, you and I have no beef!!! I was just venting a bit. :cool:

Cool!:D

Sucka
06-18-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Well both you cats know me very well and I'll tell ya cause I was there. The show was a sell out. The second night didn't do so well however which I knew was going to happen. But the first night was a sure fucking sell out. And I dont think it had anything to do with alot of Hagar fans there. I think there were just alot of Van Halen fans there. Me included.

ALinChainz
06-18-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by dysfunction
Well if it isn't the right attendance, how fuckin long does it take you to make up the bullshit you post. Jesus Christ, it has been 24 hours since the show, I could have fuckin walked to Philadelphia and counted them by myself in that amount of time it has taken you. You fuckin know they have the attendance before the concert is over, yet your great "connections" are still fucking workin on it. Damn how long does it take you to make a phone call to your great "connections".

You wouldn't have had to count too high, so yeah, maybe you could.

guwapo_rocker
06-18-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

I dunno dude, I'm pretty sure there was more than six people there!!!

DavidLeeNatra
06-18-2004, 06:47 PM
I dunno dude, I'm pretty sure there was more than six people there!!! :D

Bob_R
06-18-2004, 07:06 PM
Peace!

I'm usually not like that dude. Next time mind your own business. That's all. Peace.

guwapo_rocker
06-18-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
I'm usually not like that dude. Next time mind your own business. That's all. Peace.
Very Nice.

dysfunction
06-18-2004, 08:09 PM

Oh yeah, then why is your hero gslinger still counting. "Industry connections" my ass. Here I'll save him some time. It was a sellout, so fuck off and enjoy your next cover album.

guwapo_rocker
06-18-2004, 08:13 PM
Dysfunction!! Hey where ya been??!??

dysfunction
06-18-2004, 08:17 PM
Dysfunction!! Hey where ya been??!??

I was here yesterday. Why?

guwapo_rocker
06-18-2004, 08:20 PM
I was here yesterday. Why?

Didn't see ya that's all. How was your day??

dysfunction
06-18-2004, 08:22 PM
Didn't see ya that's all. How was your day??

Not bad. You?

guwapo_rocker
06-18-2004, 08:25 PM
Not bad. You?

Great, just been hangin' here!

ALinChainz
06-18-2004, 08:26 PM
Oh yeah, then why is your hero gslinger still counting. "Industry connections" my ass. Here I'll save him some time. It was a sellout, so fuck off and enjoy your next cover album.

Hey "Erectile", you weren't there were you?

At least we know what side of the fence he's on.

He doesn't bash Dave to no end, get his ass handed to him and then say, "I was just kidding, fuck the reunion, and fuck hagar", and then the next day, "I changed my story". That's being a little pussy.

By the way, even IF it was 17,000+, the place still holds more than that, and in Buffalo, NY, they played to barely over 8000.

You make yourself look like a bigger idiot everytime you post. At least Dave's next album will still out sell anything Sam does solo.

dysfunction
06-18-2004, 08:29 PM
Hey "Erectile", you weren't there were you?

At least we know what side of the fence he's on.

He doesn't bash Dave to no end, get his ass handed to him and then say, "I was just kidding, fuck the reunion, and fuck hagar", and then the next day, "I changed my story". That's being a little pussy.

By the way, even IF it was 17,000+, the place still holds more than that, and in Buffalo, NY, they played to barely over 8000.

You make yourself look like a bigger idiot everytime you post. At least Dave's next album will still out sell anything Sam does solo.

OK

MAX
06-18-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Sucka
Well both you cats know me very well and I'll tell ya cause I was there. The show was a sell out. The second night didn't do so well however which I knew was going to happen. But the first night was a sure fucking sell out. And I dont think it had anything to do with alot of Hagar fans there. I think there were just alot of Van Halen fans there. Me included.

Hey Sucka, word bro? I didn't know you were registered here? Well, I know you well enough to believe you. If you say so, I'll buy it. :)

Peace my friend.