PDA

View Full Version : New at posting on DLR Arny CVH fan 1978 to now!!! Gene

gene
04-03-2012, 06:47 PM
I go under the name Gene but real name is Joe. Saw Van Halen Sunday and you can read my thread under Rosemont4/1.Long time Van Halen fan and DLR fan.From Chicago and saw them at the United Center also in February.A little about myself, wife and I have been together 21 years and have been married 12years and no kids ,just alot of VH tunes.Love the band and have seen them 9 times with Roth starting in 1980 to now ,and have seen Dave 9 times since 1985 .Long time fan. Hope everybody on this site is just as big of a Van Halen fan as I am. Thanks Joe:welcome:

Sarge's Little Helper
04-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Hi gene! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.

sadaist
04-03-2012, 06:58 PM
Right on man. Glad to have you here. I've seen Dave solo about 7 times and the gem of those was opening night opening show of his Ballys Las Vegas show! Not that it was the best Dave show....not by a mile. But not many got the chance to actually see it. So that's the big Roth feather in my cap.

I never saw them pre-2007 with Dave :( But with all the guys here that have, and have explained it in every detail, i kinda feel like I was there. Look forward to hearing about your VH-Roth experiences. it's all part of the puzzle.

ps - high school sweetheart? pretty cool. Is she into VH? Or does she just put up with it for your sake? lol Either way...ROTH ON!

ELVIS
04-03-2012, 07:03 PM
I go under the name Gene but real name is Joe.

Thanks Joe:welcome:

I go under the name ELVIS but my real name is John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt...

Welcome to the ARMY !!!

:elvis:

Sensible Shoes
04-03-2012, 07:35 PM
I go under the name ELVIS but my real name is John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt...

Welcome to the ARMY !!!

:elvis:

At least you can spell it right.

Sweet Irony
04-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Sounds like youve found a site where you belong! Keep posting~~tell your stories!!

gene
04-03-2012, 09:47 PM
No high school was long time ago 1981, wife is from 1991,she likes some CVH ,but just puts up with it,I got to love her,let me go to both show in Chicago and sat in the front row sunday night. Best time ever at a Van Halen show!!!!!!:typing:

katina
04-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Hi Gene, welcome aboard!!!!
:)

Diamondjimi
04-04-2012, 01:11 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Welcometothearmy-dj-2010.jpg