• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • private parts
    Sniper
    • Jan 2007

My Definition of a Rock Star

Dave, not that one, jamming with the peeps

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qF1ViOpUmBI?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qF1ViOpUmBI?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Dave is cool as fuck tho ... Bet he wanted to chin the guy with the camera lol
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• private parts
      Sniper
      • Jan 2007

Ya, but I'm sure he is typically used to having 20 cameras in his face.
      sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

The best rockers never lose touch with what it's like to be a member of the audience. Even if you are in some small band playing to a few people, once you see them smile and dance to your music you get a small sense of what it is. It's energy. Actually a band and an audience work together. They react off each other. That's why your best bands are the ones who can do a great live show. You don't learn that being isolated and only working in a studio. I remember going to a bass clinic taught by Jack Casady. Jack said if we really wanted to learn how to play, we were going to have to play with other musicians and in front of a real audience. He said you can practice all you want in a room by yourself and you will never fully learn the craft of music that way. He was right.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...