** POSTPONED ** Official 7/9 Hampton Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** POSTPONED ** Official 7/9 Hampton Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official 7/9 Hampton Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

I got my tickets to this one!

anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by george View Post
      I got my tickets to this one!

anyone else?
      You got a VIP package, huh? Otherwise you don't have tickets yet. I can't see spending the money on a VIP Package, but if you did, I honestly hope you enjoy it. I'll get my tickets today.
      Last edited by BigBadBrian; 04-20-2012, 06:00 AM.
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

LOL, VIP package at the Hampton Coliseum....

No thanks....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Floor C
          Row 5....that's right, 5th Row from the Stage!

I probably got a better deal than the VIP crowd did though $275.45 for 2 tickets is still way too much. Now, how to tell my wife!

Comment

Where do you guys get your tickets from ?

I wanna buy 3, and I'm bringing my 14 and 15 year old sons.

They love Dave.
            Hot dog and a shake

Comment

Got mine from Ticketmaster. I had to keep turning down tickets and finally agreed to pay a little more before I got good seats.

Comment

Working...
              X