X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

** POSTPONED ** Official 7/13 East Rutherford Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official 7/13 East Rutherford Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • fwacf
    Roadie
    • Jul 2004

Yeah buddy!
    When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

Comment

• Momshell
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Hell yeah!!!
      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Aaaaaahhhh!!!! Got to get to this somehow, but so ultra broke. What's the dirt cheapest ticket attainable? We're in the process of moving and every penny is crucial at this point. In any case, hope to be there.

Comment

• Zempi
          Roadie
          • Mar 2012

Did you get tix? I was looking this morning but I don't want to waste on stupid seats..You guys waiting till the closer date?

Originally posted by Momshell
          Hell yeah!!!

Comment

• Momshell
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Zempi
            Did you get tix? I was looking this morning but I don't want to waste on stupid seats..You guys waiting till the closer date?
            Yup - I'm waiting. Spent tons of money on VIP for tix others got at face value or less closer to the show. But I will be there! Meet up?
            Stay Frosty!

Comment

• loucap81
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
              Aaaaaahhhh!!!! Got to get to this somehow, but so ultra broke. What's the dirt cheapest ticket attainable? We're in the process of moving and every penny is crucial at this point. In any case, hope to be there.
              I was at the Washington, D.C. show and there was a guy right outside the Verizon Center offering up a couple of nosebleeds for $15 each. Had to get rid of them. I've also seen tickets priced that low on StubHub for some of the shows. Being an NYC-area show you may not see it that cheap on StubHub, but I bet for sure you'll find someone desperate outside the venue willing to unload. Your best bet is not to buy a ticket until the last minute.

Comment

• Momshell
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

I'm in for this one!!! Hubby just surprised me with front row tix for this one. HOLY FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!!!!
                Is there gonna be a meet up?
                Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Just had an idea.... I'm gonna buy me another Army shirt and throw it onstage. How fuckin awesome would it be if I can get Dave to hold that up?! Any suggestions on which shirt Dave would prefer?!
                  Stay Frosty!

Comment

• loucap81
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2012

I've actually never been to Izod though I've driven by it. Is there even a place to meet up or is it just a parking lot like Nassau Coliseum?

Comment

• Momshell
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

No clue. I've never been either. It's Jersey. There's gotta be a bar somewhere in the area. Anyone have a clue?
                      Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Bob_R
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by loucap81
                        I've actually never been to Izod though I've driven by it. Is there even a place to meet up or is it just a parking lot like Nassau Coliseum?
                        Parking lot.
                        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Yeah, that would be tailgate central. Almost worthy of getting there 4 hours early with some beer coolers, some burgers & dogs and some shitty boom boxes blasting some glorious VH. Kinda like the good ol days.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                            Yeah, that would be tailgate central. Almost worthy of getting there 4 hours early with some beer coolers, some burgers & dogs and some shitty boom boxes blasting some glorious VH. Kinda like the good ol days.
                            Now that sounds good.....damn, that show is a day before my birthday.....I gotta score some seats......Parking lot, throw the old football around a little bit, blast some tunes, bbq.....SUMMER....that's a recipe for a damn good time.

Comment

• loucap81
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2012

I wasn't going to go to this but if there's going to be a legitimately big meetup, I might go. I'm trying to conserve for Cleveland, especially since I know this show will be well covered by audio and video tapers and it's not like I won't get to hear it.

Comment

Working...