PDA

View Full Version : Dave,Jim Dandy, and Pm's from hell

Bill Lumbergh
06-18-2004, 03:06 AM
If I gotta hear about Jim 'Dandy' again on this site it'll be too soon..........I've got fuckers Pm ing me about it now...........For the last time Dave is one of a kind..........I'm sure Dave "stole" his legendary personality and sense of humor from the hillbilly too(no offense to hillbillies:D ) HEY LOOK MOM I DIDNT MENTION VAN HAGAR .............OOPS!

Bill Lumbergh
06-18-2004, 03:09 AM
"Well shit Dave, I do believe you should wear leather pants, and sing 'bout Running with a devil or sumfin..............."

rustoffa
06-18-2004, 03:18 AM
Jim Dandy, Jim Schmandy.....Elvin Bishop gave the motherfucker
from jefferson starship his start......
Now Elvin Bishop is nothing. He always had a problem with Marshall Tucker too. Jim Dandy was a "rental".....corn on the cob? ARS tried
to hire him for a one-off "imaginary lover" cover and he gummed the
setlist.

Bill Lumbergh
06-18-2004, 03:21 AM
Maybe Jim and the Starship fuck can do a co-headlining tour.........with Jim gumming Grace Slicks parts of course..........

Panamark
06-18-2004, 04:38 AM
I have no idea who JIm Dandy is. Other than hearing a song once called "Jim Dandy to the Rescue" And that song sucked. In fact it would make a good Hagar tune..

The Jim Dandy thing obviously didnt reach our shores..

The DLR thing did, in a massive way !

ELVIS
06-18-2004, 08:03 AM
He was the lead singer in Black Oak Arkansas...

Tommy Aldridge was the drummer...

Pat Travers was the guitarist...

:elvis:

gigolo
06-18-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
If I gotta hear about Jim 'Dandy' again on this site it'll be too soon..........I've got fuckers Pm ing me about it now...........For the last time Dave is one of a kind..........I'm sure Dave "stole" his legendary personality and sense of humor from the hillbilly too(no offense to hillbillies:D ) HEY LOOK MOM I DIDNT MENTION VAN HAGAR .............OOPS!

my mom sings "Hot and Nasty" in the shower all the time ~ i don't know why:confused:

knowitall
08-09-2004, 05:31 PM
Just to piss off Lumbergh, obviously.

knowitall
08-09-2004, 05:42 PM
You're right Lumbergh, ol' JD looks like shit these days....wait.... That's ROTH!!!!

mewisemagic
08-09-2004, 08:39 PM
elvis,are you telling me travers was the guitarist for "boa"?damn,i never knew that..hell imet tarvers in 1981,on the radioactive tour,thanks for the info..

vhsinger22
08-09-2004, 09:17 PM
i saw a interview one time with jim, he said someone told him some young guy was over taking pictures of him and the show. he said it was dlr . if he did steal his act, he sure did a lot fucking more with it than jim. dlr is one of a kind!! he may have picked up a few pointers when starting out, but hell we all have to learn to walk.

AJW
08-09-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh

:rofl:

Terry
08-10-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by vhsinger22
i saw a interview one time with jim, he said someone told him some young guy was over taking pictures of him and the show. he said it was dlr . if he did steal his act, he sure did a lot fucking more with it than jim. dlr is one of a kind!! he may have picked up a few pointers when starting out, but hell we all have to learn to walk.

Excellent!

BrownSound1
08-28-2004, 12:30 AM
There were some similarities between a young Jim Dandy and a young DLR...in attitude and athleticism. Jim had a car wreck several years ago and ruined his back...hence the physical state he is in now. He likes Diamond Dave...and has stated Dave took it way past the next level.

Panamark
08-28-2004, 05:11 AM
Well that settles that !

Bill Lumbergh
08-28-2004, 01:25 PM
"It aint over til' ah say it is"

GAR
08-28-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by knowitall
You're right Lumbergh, ol' JD looks like shit these days....wait.... That's ROTH!!!!

Fucking shittube, that pic is fron 1996.