2nd show this tour, scored 2nd row seats !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Berenson27
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Mar 2007

2nd show this tour, scored 2nd row seats !

Saw the Buffalo show in March, got 2nd row seats with my friend Paul for the Rochester, NY show this morning. "And I heard bell's ringing, many times, there will be times, your gonna hear the angels singing, your gonna here the angels sing they say many times, there will be times...."
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

That's awesome!
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Butthole....

err, I mean congratulations!

be sue to post pics & video for us all. I think I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate every single damn pixel we get of these guys.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• scott b
        Groupie
        • Jun 2005

had 3rd row for Orlando.Its amazing when your that close.ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Zempi
          Roadie
          • Mar 2012

Great! How are you doing this? Is there a trick or pure luck? I have been trying. tx

Comment

• scott b
            Groupie
            • Jun 2005

No tricks ,my luck sucks! It called shelling out big bucks to VIP NATION.

Comment

• Zempi
              Roadie
              • Mar 2012

LOL..that I am trying to avoid after multiple shows.. Got spoiled though in 6th row recently....

Comment

• scott b
                Groupie
                • Jun 2005

Check ticketmaster frequently,i think there {VIP NATION} having aproblem selling out the VIPs in smaller markets.If they dont sell them out then they get turned over to ticketbastard to sell.It is possible to score floor seats within the first 15 rows a week or two before the concert.

Comment

• scott b
                  Groupie
                  • Jun 2005

By the way zempi,hows Philly?I lived ther for 30 years before i decided its to fucking cold in the winter.

Comment

• Zempi
                    Roadie
                    • Mar 2012

Philly is..um Philly. I was also gone from here for 18 years...hopefully just back here temporary! When I am not here, I am somewhre even warmer than you that makes Melbourne seem like Philly weather....

And...yes that is how I got spoiled. I got the VIP in Reading after the fact...cheap! I never have luck either! Have a blast!

Originally posted by scott b
                    By the way zempi,hows Philly?I lived ther for 30 years before i decided its to fucking cold in the winter.
                    Last edited by Zempi; 04-23-2012, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Berenson27
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Mar 2007

Me and my friend Paul went to Blue Cross Arena (The venue) about an hour before tickets went on sale to the general public after pre-sale and were 2nd in line. There were 3 window's open at the box office so we went right up asked for floor seats and the box office Goddess HOOKED ME THE F_CK UP ! Everyone goes on-line these days. We wanted to try it old school and look what happened. Lesson learned.

Comment

• Zempi
                        Roadie
                        • Mar 2012

You know I was wondering that lately myself. Thanks for that! I have called in with slightly better luck...but still not what I want. I should ask you floor seats...meaning how close? You mean like 15th row or row 2? Curious.
                        Last edited by Zempi; 04-24-2012, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Berenson27
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Mar 2007

We got row 2 meaning when Dave gets near the edge of the stage, we will be within several feet from our ring master !

Comment

• Zempi
                            Roadie
                            • Mar 2012

Wow! Good for you!

Comment

• Zempi
                              Roadie
                              • Mar 2012

You know I tried the presale Amex as a fluke over the weekend..and I was shocked when 2nd Row came up on Ed's side. It was a hassle, lost in, then it timed me out, had to put all the Amex info in, and was not sure if I got it really- but I did. I swear it must have been a mistake somehow since good seats are never released like that. This is for the Philly show. Now I keep trying the same code and the same seat more or less has come up over and over ( a few rows back-other side).

Comment

Working...