X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Sauce Sobowleski's Crib & Car

Like his hot sauce and Cabo Wabo, the music on this video may give you the runs. You have been warned!
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Man that was sterile. And so was the house buHAHAHA. But seriously, that's just a liiiiiiittle bit out my price range. Definitely a 'sucks to be poor' kinda house.

Comment

• Yount
      Commando
      • Jan 2012

I got halfway and couldn't waste any more download on this shit. Fuck it I'm happy being poor. Too much ass kissing and looking over your shoulder and trust paranoia issues being rich. That song blows, type of music the wealthy and self-satisfied make, deceiving themselves with false love dreams and mortal trinkets. I'm in a foul mood and this stuff doesn't help. Fuck your meaningless bass solo Sobelewski.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

the house Dave and Ed built...not the worst place I have seen...
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Damn nice house. Damn shitty song.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

He sure has nice taste in houses...and obviously got a solid return for hanging with VH and DLR...
            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Great! Now some of you people can quit bitching about Mikey getting a raw deal during his time in Van Halen.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Very nice house!!

I really don't get the negative crap some of you spew... Mike was a founding member of Van Halen. While his contribution doesn't stack up to Dave and Ed's... he helped shape that in your face sound of the Mighty Van Halen for well over a generation.

Darn near 40 years of dealing with the Van Halen brothers... Mike earned every gawd damned penny of it...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• TJMKID
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Nice pad for the bass player and his wifey poo ---- did the hot sauce pay for some of that, bro?

Unfortunately, being a pampered rock star usually translates into boring, forgettable music ---- thus explaining the entire existence of ChickenPussy.

Dave and Eddie got some money, too ---- but running sheep dogs ragged and working as an EMT provides a deeper wellspring of inspiration. Selling condiments and tequila doesn't inspire someone to create good art.

Originally posted by Nitro Express

Like his hot sauce and Cabo Wabo, the music on this video may give you the runs. You have been warned!

Comment

• lesfunk
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Watching him go down his waterslide reminded me of that little pig going down the mountain laying on his skateboard in the commercial. "Weeeee.... Weeeeeeee!"
                    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Mr Walker
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      Very nice house!!

I really don't get the negative crap some of you spew... Mike was a founding member of Van Halen. While his contribution doesn't stack up to Dave and Ed's... he helped shape that in your face sound of the Mighty Van Halen for well over a generation.

Darn near 40 years of dealing with the Van Halen brothers... Mike earned every gawd damned penny of it...
                      Fuck him... he's a fucking mooch!
                      How dare he do a tour billed as 'The Other Half' just to pimp his crap.
                      That was the ultimate insult to the 'band' Van Halen and I hope if Dave ever meets up with him again in person Dave punches him right in the fucking face!

Comment

• Mr Walker
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Just for the record... Michael Anthony ruined any chance at an authentic VH reunion by pulling that 'other half' stunt.
                        No way can you blame that on Ed, Al, David or Wolfgang.
                        Good riddance, you fat sack of shit!
                        Go fuck yourself Michael Anthony... big turd!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

The house sucks. I would like to have six garages though. The backyard is very cool.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Both Eddie and Dave said Van Halen split the month four even ways. I was talking with Grace Slick years ago and she told me she did very well with some of the songs she wrote. She even laughed and said Paul Kantner would purposefully try and get as many of his songs on an album because he was after the publishing royalites. Eddie could have made more because he wrote the music and Dave could have made more because he wrote the lyrics. Alex and Mike just were muscians and could have gotten paid less. I think Ed and Dave were fair to the others in the band.

Vallerie Bertinelli said if Wolfie wasn't in the band Ed wasn't going to tour anymore. So it sounds like Van Halen pretty much was over and it was Wolf who got his dad going again. So I think we just need to look at Mike as an important element in of one of the greatest rock and roll bands and view Wolfie as the guy who has kept it going for us to continue to enjoy. Is it the old VH? Not really but it's good and and the vibe is still there.

Comment

• gbranton
                              Veteran
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by ZahZoo

Absolutely. And it's not like he turned his back on Van Halen and fucked them over, he had no choice. He was THROWN OUT OF THE FUCKING BAND, they started phasing him out during the VHIII recording sessions. If he's a little butt hurt over the whole thing who could blame him? How would you like to wake up one morning and find out you lost your job after 40 years on fucking television?

So what if the band he's in now isn't as great as Van Halen? WHAT BAND IS OR COULD BE AS GREAT AS VAN HALEN? There was nowhere for him to go but down.
                              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...