PDA

View Full Version : Invitation To Dave

Halen88
04-25-2012, 12:24 PM
I know Dave's a bit of a History Buff. Come on Down to Ft. Smith, AR after your Tulsa Date. We have the only Brothel on the National History Registry A museum dedicated to Judge Isaac Parker, who sent nearly 80 people to their death at the Gallows, as seen in the Film "True Grit". Ft. Smith was known as "Hell on the Border" because of all the Outlaws, saloons and Brothels. Many escasped to Indian Territory, which is now Oklahoma. Anyway Ft. Smith has alot of places one can visit that are dedicated to wild era.

Sarge's Little Helper
04-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Hi Halen88 Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

sadaist
04-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Come on Down to Ft. Smith, AR

I stay away from AR because I sure got a purdy mouth....and I don't trust you guys.

Dave's Bitch
04-26-2012, 07:11 AM
I know Dave's a bit of a History Buff. Come on Down to Ft. Smith, AR after your Tulsa Date. We have the only Brothel on the National History Registry A museum dedicated to Judge Isaac Parker, who sent nearly 80 people to their death at the Gallows, as seen in the Film "True Grit". Ft. Smith was known as "Hell on the Border" because of all the Outlaws, saloons and Brothels. Many escasped to Indian Territory, which is now Oklahoma. Anyway Ft. Smith has alot of places one can visit that are dedicated to wild era.

I doubt a 57 year old Dave could be tempted off the road by old brothel's and morbid museums,But hey knock yourself out

hello and welcome :)

Halen88
04-28-2012, 12:09 AM
Hey without "Dueling Banjos" there is no "Little Guiters"...or is there???...lol

Dan
04-28-2012, 12:42 AM
I'm Only 24 Hours From Tulsa.:hitch: