X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocking ron
    Head Fluffer
    • Sep 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday JOHAN CRUYFF , today he's celebrating his 65th birthday!!!

For everybody who doesn;t know anything about JC ( no not Jesus Christ........ , almost ! )

Johan Cruyff, best Dutch football player ever!!!

When you are talkin' about the most succesfull, best, greatest etc football players like PELE, MARADONNA, RONALDO & MESSI you must have heared of JOHAN CRUYFF, nr 14, he has made
    AJAX Amsterdam//Holland very succesfull by winning 3 times what we're calling today the
    CHAMPIONS_LEGUEA in the beginning of the 70's!!
    In 1974 he and coach Rinus Michels from the Dutch national team tried to play a different kind of
    football what we called 'TOTAL-Football' and were very succesfull and made it to the World
    Championship FINAL!!!( In 1978 also without JC )
  • katina
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

Hahaha!!! JOHAN CRUYFF!!!! What a player!!! This is very funny, I met him in person in Barcelona, Spain.

I worked in a Private Club some years, long time ago, when he was at the city he used to go to the club for training and fun, very nice person and very cute!!!!
    I loved to watch him playing, what a atlhete!! When he was at the Club, everybody knew that I could be found at the football court!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHAN!!!!!!

Comment

• katina
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

I now recall that Ronald Koeman also went to the club.
      I think in that time, Ronald Koeman was playing for Barcelona FC and Johan Cruyff was coach of the team.

Comment

• rocking ron
        Head Fluffer
        • Sep 2010

That's right Katina.

And somewhere in the 90's they've won the Champions-legue final for the first time ever, by a goal from...................yeah yeah Ronald Koeman ( free-kick )

And it's true, JC is a very nice person, I've never met him but he's still very populair in Holland and an unique person!!

Comment

Working...