PDA

View Full Version : SEALs Slam Obama

BigBadBrian
05-01-2012, 06:30 AM
Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

The SEALs spoke out to MailOnline after the Obama campaign released an ad entitled ‘One Chance’.
In it President Bill Clinton is featured saying that Mr Obama took ‘the harder and the more honourable path’ in ordering that bin Laden be killed. The words ‘Which path would Mitt Romney have taken?’ are then displayed.

Besides the ad, the White House is marking the first anniversary of the SEAL Team Six raid that killed bin Laden inside his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan with a series of briefings and an NBC interview in the Situation Room designed to highlight the ‘gutsy call’ made by the President.

Mr Obama used a news conference today to trumpet his personal role and imply that his Republican opponent Mr Romney, who in 2008 expressed reservations about the wisdom of sending troops into Pakistan, would have let bin Laden live.
‘I said that I'd go after bin Laden if we had a clear shot at him, and I did,’ Mr Obama said. ‘If there are others who have said one thing and now suggest they'd do something else, then I'd go ahead and let them explain it.’

Ryan Zinke, a former Commander in the US Navy who spent 23 years as a SEAL and led a SEAL Team 6 assault unit, said: ‘The decision was a no brainer. I applaud him for making it but I would not overly pat myself on the back for making the right call.

‘I think every president would have done the same. He is justified in saying it was his decision but the preparation, the sacrifice - it was a broader team effort.’

Mr Zinke, who is now a Republican state senator in Montana, added that MR Obama was exploiting bin Laden’s death for his re-election bid. ‘The President and his administration are positioning him as a war president using the SEALs as ammunition. It was predictable.’

Mr Obama has faced criticism even from allies about his decision to make a campaign ad about the bin Laden raid. Arianna Huffington, an outspoken liberal who runs the left-leaning Huffington Post website, roundly condemned it.

She told CBS: ‘We should celebrate the fact that they did such a great job. It's one thing to have an NBC special from the Situation Room... all that to me is perfectly legitimate, but to turn it into a campaign ad is one of the most despicable things you can do.’

Campaigning in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Mr Romney responded to a shouted question by a reporter by saying: ‘Even Jimmy Carter would have given that order.’

A serving SEAL Team member said: ‘Obama wasn’t in the field, at risk, carrying a gun. As president, at every turn he should be thanking the guys who put their lives on the line to do this. He does so in his official speeches because he speechwriters are smart.

‘But the more he tries to take the credit for it, the more the ground operators are saying, “Come on, man!” It really didn’t matter who was president. At the end of the day, they were going to go.’
Chris Kyle, a former SEAL sniper with 160 confirmed and another 95 unconfirmed kills to his credit, said: ‘The operation itself was great and the nation felt immense pride. It was great that we did it.
‘But bin Laden was just a figurehead. The war on terror continues. Taking him out didn’t really change anything as far as the war on terror is concerned and using it as a political attack is a cheap shot.
‘In years to come there is going to be information that will come out that Obama was not the man who made the call. He can say he did and the people who really know what happened are inside the Pentagon, are in the military and the military isn’t allowed to speak out against the commander- in-chief so his secret is safe.’

Senior military figures have said that Admiral William McRaven, a former SEAL who was then head of Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) made the decision to take bin Laden out. Tactical decisions were delegated even further down the chain of command.

Mr Kyle added: ‘He's trying to say that Romney wouldn't have made the same call? Anyone who is patriotic to this country would have made that exact call, Democrat or Republican. Obama is taking more credit than he is due but it's going to get him some pretty good mileage.’

A former intelligence official who was serving in the US government when bin Laden was killed said that the Obama administration knew about the al-Qaeda leader’s whereabouts in October 2010 but delayed taking action and risked letting him escape.

‘In the end, Obama was forced to make a decision and do it. He knew that if he didn’t do it the political risks in not taking action were huge. Mitt Romney would have made the call but he would have made it earlier – as would George W. Bush.’

Brandon Webb, a former SEAL who spent 13 years on active duty and served in Iraq and Afghanistan, said: ‘Bush should get partial credit for putting the system in place.
‘Obama inherited a very robust package with regards to special ops and the intelligence community. But Obama deserves credit because he got bin Laden – you can’t take that away from him.
‘My friends that work in Special Operations Command (SOCOM) that have been on video teleconferences with Obama on these kill or capture situations say that Obama has no issue whatsoever with making decisions and typically it's kill. He’s hitting the kill button every time. I have a lot of respect for him for that.’

But he said that many SEALs were dismayed about the amount of publicity the Obama administration had generated about SEAL Team Six, the very existence of which is highly classified.

‘The majority of the SEALs I know are really proud of the operation but it does become “OK, enough is enough – we’re ready to get back to work and step out of the limelight.” They don’t want to be continuously paraded around a global audience like a show dog.

‘Obama has a very good relationship with the Special Operations community at large, especially the SEALs, and it’s nice to see. We had the same relationship with George W. Bush when he was president.’

It was ‘stretching a little much’ for Mr Obama to suggest only he would have made the decision. ‘I personally I don't think Romney would have any problem making tough decisions. He got a very accomplished record of making decision as a business professional.

‘He may not have charisma but he clearly has leadership skills. I don’t think he'd have any problem taking that decision.’

Clint Bruce, who gave up the chance of an NFL career to serve as a SEAL officer before retiring as a lieutenant after nine years, said: ‘We were extremely surprised and discouraged by the publicity because it compromises the ability of those guys to operate.

‘It’s a waste of time to speculate about who would and wouldn’t have made that decision. It was a symphony of opportunity and intelligence that allowed this administration to give the green light. We want to acknowledge that they made that decision.

‘Politicians should let the public know where they stand on national security but not in the play-by-play, detailed way that has been done recently. The intricacies of national security should not become part of stump speeches.’

LINK (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2137636/SEALs-slam-Obama-using-ammunition-bid-credit-bin-Laden-killing-election-campaign.html)

Seshmeister
05-01-2012, 06:42 AM
'My friends that work in Special Operations Command (SOCOM) that have been on video teleconferences with Obama on these kill or capture situations say that Obama has no issue whatsoever with making decisions and typically it's kill. He’s hitting the kill button every time. I have a lot of respect for him for that.’

I don't.

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 08:48 AM
neither do I, because it's all theater...

Bin Laden has been dead for a decade...

It's a bunch of propaganda bullshit...

:elvis:

jhale667
05-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Bin Laden has been dead for a decade...

According to .... Alex Jones? Glenn BecKKK?

Seshmeister
05-01-2012, 10:56 AM
It's the old conspiracy cycle. Post conspiracy idea by some nut/guy selling a book/video, be debunked, counter, have that debunked too, wait 6 months and start again.

We're only on the second cycle of this one, the 9-11 towers must be way past 10 by now. The debunking almost never works with the believer, the reason to do it is to try and stop more people catching the virus.

Nitro Express
05-01-2012, 11:29 AM
They are filming reality shows at the White House now. I think they did an episode of the Biggest Loser there. It's only a matter of time before we see the Situation Room on a reality TV show so the president can show the public what a bad ass military strategist he is.

I guess if getting Bin Laden was your only accomplishment in a long list of failures you pimp that hard.

jhale667
05-01-2012, 11:53 AM
I guess if getting Bin Laden was your only accomplishment in a long list of failures

That's some horsesh*t right there...most of the "failures" only exist in conservatard fantasies.

http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 11:54 AM
This is NOT Osama Bin Laden...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ScreenHunter_27-May.-10-11.18.jpg

Bin Laden had a long pointy nose, not a flat african looking nose...

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/5/2/1304329535701/An-image-purporting-to-sh-004.jpg

You Obama suckers will believe anything they tell you...

:biggrin:

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 11:56 AM
I suppose he dyed his beard and hair minutes before the raid also...

jhale667
05-01-2012, 12:02 PM

THIS from the asshat that listens to Alex Jones and Glenn BecKKK??? :lol:

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 12:04 PM
I listen to Alex Jones, but not Beck...

jhale667
05-01-2012, 12:21 PM
So...you're ever-so-slightly LESS gullible, is what you're trying to say? :biggrin:

Seshmeister
05-01-2012, 12:21 PM
This is NOT Osama Bin Laden...

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/5/2/1304329535701/An-image-purporting-to-sh-004.jpg

You're the one one disputing a photo on the internet without knowing it's veracity.

This picture doesn't look anything like Bin Laden, his chin is too many.

http://blog-imgs-26.fc2.com/g/t/4/gt4saikou/fat.jpg

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 12:24 PM
is this leaked photo real, jfail ??

http://www.tothepointnews.com/images/stories/2011/obl_dead.jpg

Or a photoshopped image from the movie Blackhawk Down ??

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/blackhawkdownflip.jpg

Seshmeister
05-01-2012, 12:31 PM
I think this one is fake too.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee43/Seshmeister/needbiggercoffin.gif

What's the fact that people on the internet have photo-shopped stuff got to do with what actually happened?

This is such a typical Alex Jones straw man argument... :)

jhale667
05-01-2012, 12:39 PM
What's the fact that people on the internet have photo-shopped stuff got to do with what actually happened?

This is such a typical Alex Jones straw man argument... :)

C'mon, that's ELBOW's stock-in-trade...

The REAL question for the trailer-dweller - is THIS real or photoshopped?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Insult%20comic/yngwie_donut.jpg

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Those photos were on the "news" in the days following the fake raid and were reported as white house releases...

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Is this one real ??

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/10/article-0-0BE04A2E00000578-490_634x525.jpg

How can it be real after the story changed several times and the military admitted the raid was not filmed ??

Seshmeister
05-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Those photos were on the "news" in the days following the fake raid and were reported as white house releases...

Are you claiming that newspapers are not always completely accurate in the immediate aftermath of a major event with 10 pages to fill?

HOLY SHIT!

Seshmeister
05-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Is this one real ??

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/10/article-0-0BE04A2E00000578-490_634x525.jpg

How can it be real after the story changed several times and the military admitted the raid was not filmed ??

Maybe they are looking at a photo of Alex Jones cock.

What are you claiming and how does that affect whether Bin Laden was shot?

Try and think through these 'theories' please...

jhale667
05-01-2012, 12:51 PM
:lmao:

Seshmeister
05-01-2012, 12:55 PM
ELVIS you have to send this evidence to Alex.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee43/Seshmeister/needbiggercoffin.gif

When he see's it he'll have a fucking stroke, it's clearly FAKED!

You may even get a special badge or something.

Nitro Express
05-01-2012, 12:58 PM
That's some horsesh*t right there...most of the "failures" only exist in conservatard fantasies.

Well the O did increase welfare spending. Maybe you are enjoying some of it.

FORD
05-01-2012, 01:01 PM
I suppose he dyed his beard and hair minutes before the raid also...

Well, wouldn't you want to look your best for the 72 virgins?? :biggrin:

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Now this one of Michael Jackson with Sesh and the SM™ is clearly faked...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzbsi02jw1qc7cl1o1_500.png

FORD
05-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Obviously that's a fake. Michael Jackson didn't drink anything stronger than Pepsi.

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Jesus Juice ??

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 01:13 PM

Nitro Express
05-01-2012, 01:18 PM
I guess Obama is great if his friends never stole any money from you. I think the people who had accounts at MF Global think differently. I guess it's ok that Eric Holder was running guns to drug cartels if it's not your loved ones who get killed. Holder and Corzine are both criminals and this president does nothing. I guess Obama is great if you never do anything, own anything or run anything. I guess he's great if you never hire anybody or manage a payroll. He's great if you never can do a five year forecast because you never know what your taxes are going to be and yes congress is responsible too but this president has done nothing but made a bad situation worse and purposefully divides the country for political purposes. Also, one of the biggest problems we have in this country is spending. Obama has spent more than anyone and has little to show for it. He only cuts some costs when he's running for re-election. He wants to drive all private enterprise out of business that isn't owned by his rich backers. This president has done more for the 1% than anyone and you Democrats are too stupid to see it because you can be bought off by some little trinkets. He's been doing everything you blame the Republicans for but you don't see it or can't admit it. Obama was just a carpet bagging hack who came into Chicago. Used lawyers to remove his competition from the ballot on his first election and became part of the Daily corrupt political machine. It's all he is. A carpet bagger who went to Chicago because you can make a lot of money being a crook there. Now the whole country is ran like Chicago.

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Are you a racist, Nitro ??

Nitro Express
05-01-2012, 01:25 PM

Well Elvis. It's this simple. Why should anyone believe a pathological liar? I will believe it when they have some scientific evidence they got him. Until then, it's just a story. The timing is interesting as well. The heat is on Obama and suddenly he finds and kills Bin Laden.

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 01:27 PM
It's a scary fucking joke...

Nitro Express
05-01-2012, 01:29 PM

Only in the imagination of certain liberals (communists).

Nitro Express
05-01-2012, 01:31 PM
It's a scary fucking joke...

It's nothing Hitler didn't do in the 1930's. It's following the same script. The same old money backing it too. Promising the moon, fingering scapegoats, stealing, and saying people attacked us who didn't. The target is the independent business people. If you own your own agricultural land, own your own business, or sell something that competes with the people who own the politicians, a government regulatory agency will be paying you a visit or they will just use an excuse to freeze your bank accounts. They can use a left wing hack like Obama or they might use a right wing puppet like Bush. It doesn't matter. This is beyond an particular political party but you probably can make your end run in the Democratic party easier because those people just love to give their power away to an authority figure who promises them some free stuff. They are real suckers that way.

The problem is people nowadays are too quick to sell out their freedom for some money or some false promises. That's what it boils down to. They will sell their children and grandchildren out for a quick buck. What's clever is the 1% actually enslave the people more by selling a program to get the 1%. Warren Buffet is actually doing this. Do you honestly think Obama is going to go after him? Or Bill Gates? No, they will go after the middle class that are running their own businesses. I mean these guys were really brilliant to get a black guy into office, they knew he would be untouchable. They actually used people's guilt against them. These rich fucks are brilliant. Fucking brilliant!

jhale667
05-01-2012, 01:33 PM
Well the O did increase welfare spending. Maybe you are enjoying some of it.

What do YOU do for a living again? Yeah, that's not wishful thinking on your part AT ALL. Stay classy, Nyquil! :dafinger:

Maybe you are a complusive liar who shows up here every day with a Forrest Gump "I was there" story about any and every f*cking topic posted here....but I digress.

Nah, you guys just quote bullsh*t stereotypes for fun.

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 01:39 PM
:dafinger:

but I digress.

you guys just quote bullsh*t stereotypes for fun.

And you stand up for the liberal half-black president who is no different than the Bush you hate...

gbranton
05-01-2012, 01:40 PM
"Politicians should let the public know where they stand on national security but not in the play-by-play, detailed way that has been done recently. The intricacies of national security should not become part of stump speeches."

THIS /\ :appl::appl::appl:

jhale667
05-01-2012, 01:44 PM
I hate the president because he's half-black...

We know.

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 01:48 PM
I don't hate anyone, but you clearly like Obama because he's half-black, and that's racist...

jhale667
05-01-2012, 01:53 PM
I don't hate anyone, but you clearly like Obama because he's half-black, and that's racist...

You are an idiot and clearly don't know WTF you're talking about. I like him because he's dragging the country out of the hole the douche you voted for put us in, despite all of your party's best efforts to obstruct anything he does. You'd LIKE TO THINK that it's racially based, but that's because you're a weak-minded bigot f*cktard.

Now go work on the arppeggios to "Icarus Dream Suite" you'll never nail, hack.

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 03:00 PM
List his accomplishments, jfail...

jhale667
05-01-2012, 04:05 PM
STFU, loser. :baaa:

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 04:22 PM
I knew you couldn't do it...

There are none...

jhale667
05-01-2012, 04:28 PM
I knew you couldn't do it...

There are none...

I forgot you don't like to read...
Idiot - the dude started swinging on day one by signing the fair pay act... then he kept the recession from turning into a full-blown deprssion, saved GM, went after OBL when his punk-ass predecessor (your hero) wouldn't....repealed don't ask don't tell... you're either fooling yourself or are a LIAR to assert he's done nothing (oh, wait - you're both!).

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 07:12 PM
Fair pay act ??

Maybe Lazy Lilly Ledbetter didn't deserve as much as her male counterparts...

Saved GM ??

Is that why the Volt is a failure and GM will begin building Cadillacs in China next year ??

The recession ??

Obama did nothing helpful for the people...

He gave the taxpayer bailout money to his buddies, lobbyists, and fake green companies...

Went after Bin Laden ??

That was a total propaganda bullshit mission...

Don't ask Don't tell ??

Ok, I'll give you that one...

So, I stand corrected...

Obama has one accomplishment...

jhale667
05-01-2012, 08:40 PM
M'kay...begrudgingly admits one, vomits the usual Repuke talking points ("the Volt's a failure!") for the rest...:rolleyes:

Dr. Love
05-01-2012, 09:34 PM
List his accomplishments, jfail...

That's EASY!

Signed the NDAA into law, allowing the indefinite detention of Americans without due process
Prosecuted countless whistleblowers despite promises for greater transparency
Assassinated American citizens with drones without due process
Cracked down on medical marijuana dispensaries
Authorized drones to be used over American skies
Signed into law a bill making it possible to classify protestors as terrorists
Signed into law a bill making it ok to strip search anyone for any crime, including protesting
Signed into law a bill forcing Americans to pay corporations for health insurance as a consequence of existing

I could go on, but I think those are enough accomplishments for now.

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 09:35 PM

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 09:37 PM
That's EASY!

I could go on, but I think those are enough accomplishments for now.

I meant positive accomplishments...

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Oops...

Wrong smiley...

Dr. Love
05-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Those are all positive accomplishments.

If you're a big corporation, part of the military complex, or think freedom sucks.

ELVIS
05-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Haha...

Either way, that should shut jfail up for awhile...

ODShowtime
05-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Those are all positive accomplishments.

If you're a big corporation, part of the military complex, or think freedom sucks.

Thanks for keeping obama in the right perspective Dr. Love. This guy hasn't been a great president. Not a terrible one by US standards. He does the same really stuff signing away our freedoms that any of our choices would have. Doesn't he make a vow to protect the Constitution?

I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Man yep he did. Oh well.

Dr. Love
05-02-2012, 01:29 AM
I just clicked through about 3 dozen times on JHale's link. I am incredulous about two things:

1. That those are considered "achievements". Most of that shit in there is such small fuckin' potatoes compared to what we have ahead of us. One of them said "Issued executive order to close Guantanamo". How the fuck is that an accomplishment?? It's still open!
2. That whole site could be changed into 2 achievements: "Wasted time." and "Spent more money."

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 08:24 AM
Hahaha!!!

Obama is a globalist creation and jhale as well as millions of others have been duped...

Hey, what about his latest accomplishment...

Keeping us in the land of sand until 2024 (and beyond) to protect the oil and poppy interests...

jhale667
05-02-2012, 09:45 AM
You still think Mittens, a complete corporate schill (who'd instantly go to war with Iran) would be a better alternative (mostly because you hate Obama) - but keep telling yourself it's everyone else who's duped.

jhale667
05-02-2012, 09:51 AM
I Feel Bad For Republicans

Think about all the things they pride themselves on:

1. Tough on terrorists – Obama’s killed more terrorists in 3 years than Bush did in 7. And we all know who got bin Laden.

2. Tough on illegal immigrants – Obama has deported more illegal immigrants than Bush. He’s even focused on primarily deporting violent illegal immigrants and since illegal immigrants commit less crime overall than run of the mill Americans (due to the fact they want to keep a low profile), the country becomes that much safer.

3. Masters of foreign policy – Obama has raised America’s standing in the world community after Bush completely tanked it. He’s getting us out of the quagmires in the Middle East and has unleashed the Kraken that is Hilary Clinton on the diplomatic world.

4. Masters of national defense – Bush allowed 9/11 to happen 9 months after taking office. Obama signed the START treaty over Republican objection (said treaty reduces nuclear stockpiles) and has stepped up efforts to secure loose nuclear material across the globe. Bush barely bothered with loose nukes and outed Valerie Plame, a CIA operative whose job it was to, yes, secure loose nukes and keep them out of terrorists’ hands. They did this for political revenge. Oh, and there hasn’t been a successful terrorist attack on American soil since Obama took office.

5. Piety – Obama quietly goes to church and does not make a fuss about it. Republicans use their religion like a weapon while flying in the face of everything Jesus actually says in the Bible.

6. Ethics – They’ve been desperately trying to manufacture a scandal since the day Obama was elected. They’ve completely failed so far. The list of Bush ethics violations is legendary.

7. Masters of the economy – The GOP sent us into the greatest recession in almost a century and grew the debt and deficit to monstrous proportions. Obama is on track to make systemic fixes to the economy that will make it stable for decades to come, the stock market is fully recovered, unemployment is finally back to what it was when he took office, the economy is (slowly) growing and he did all of this despite unprecedented obstructionism from the GOP.

He even looks better in a cowboy hat than Republicans

http://proudtobeafilthyliberalscum.com/2012/05/02/i-feel-bad-for-republicans/

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 10:18 AM
You still think Mittens, a complete corporate schill (who'd instantly go to war with Iran) would be a better alternative (mostly because you hate Obama) - but keep telling yourself it's everyone else who's duped.

I never said that. I'm 100% behind Ron Paul and I try my best to inform others regarding his positions every chance I get...

Romney is no different than Obama other than his success in the private sector and his total lack of charisma...

But Romney, like Obama, will say anything to sell whatever to the public...

ThrillsNSpills
05-02-2012, 10:24 AM
2 servants, same master

Here's the official song of both parties.

This one's comic relief for those that believe the box

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 10:26 AM
I Feel Bad For Republicans

http://proudtobeafilthyliberalscum.com/2012/05/02/i-feel-bad-for-republicans/

Dude, that's a complete joke...

It speaks volumes of your level of understanding...

I volunteer Nitro to completely demolish this Completely made up childish bullshit...

jhale667
05-02-2012, 10:30 AM
Dude, that's a complete joke...

Funny, I'd say the same about EVERY SINGLE POST YOU'VE EVER MADE HERE... :hee:

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 10:34 AM
Funny, I'd say the same about EVERY SINGLE POST YOU'VE EVER MADE HERE... :hee:

I know that...

That's all youre capable of doing...

That and maybe giving advice on conditioner...

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 10:35 AM
Oh, and Floyd Rose whammy systems...

jhale667
05-02-2012, 10:37 AM
I know that...

That's all youre capable of doing...

That and maybe giving advice on conditioner...

Even if that were true - that's two more things than you're capable of, so at MINIMUM I've still got you 2-0, huh? :lmao:

jhale667
05-02-2012, 10:37 AM
OK, 3 -0... :hee:

Dr. Love
05-02-2012, 10:40 AM

Just because Romney is a bag of dicks doesn't make Obama a great President. That argument won't resonate with me and probably not with Elvis either.

I think we both disbelieve the two-choices trap most everyone else seems to have fallen victim to.

jhale667
05-02-2012, 10:50 AM
Just because Romney is a bag of dicks doesn't make Obama a great President. That argument won't resonate with me and probably not with Elvis either.

That's OK, since no one made that argument... DUH. :rolleyes: Still better than any presented alternative, bottom line.

Dr. Love
05-02-2012, 11:05 AM
That's OK, since no one made that argument... DUH. :rolleyes: Still better than any presented alternative, bottom line.

Oh, I must have misunderstood where someone said Obama sucks and you said he's better than Romney.

Wait, you just did it again!

You know I'm not attacking you personally here, right?

jhale667
05-02-2012, 11:10 AM

And with that, let's also recall YOU'RE the myopic brain trust that said earlier regarding the Fair Pay Act "Maybe Lily Ledbetter didn't deserve equal pay!"

The glass houses are on the right of your trailer park, swamp-thing.

jhale667
05-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Oh, I must have misunderstood where someone said Obama sucks and you said he's better than Romney.

Wait, you just did it again!

You know I'm not attacking you personally here, right?

Didn't think you were, no. ;) But the fact remains, even IF Obama sucks (and I don't think he does) replacing him with Romney would be an EPIC FAIL. C'mon, talk about caving - Mittens just dumped his foreign policy advisor - once a trusted Bush appointee - not because he did something wrong job-wise - because the lunatic right-wing objected to the fact he was gay. Again, NO ONE had an issue with his job performance - someone Mittens needs to pander to said "gay people bad!" and he folded like a house of cards!! THAT's the preferable alternative??

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 11:27 AM
Mittens just dumped his foreign policy advisor - once a trusted Bush appointee - not because he did something wrong job-wise - because the lunatic right-wing objected to the fact he was gay. Again, NO ONE had an issue with his job performance - someone Mittens needs to pander to said "gay people bad!" and he folded like a house of cards!! THAT's the preferable alternative??

You seriously need to get beyond what the media tells you to think...

jhale667
05-02-2012, 11:28 AM
You seriously need to get beyond what the media tells you to think...

YOU first.

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 11:30 AM
And with that, let's also recall YOU'RE the myopic brain trust that said earlier regarding the Fair Pay Act "Maybe Lily Ledbetter didn't deserve equal pay!"

The glass houses are on the right of your trailer park, swamp-thing.

So, if you landed a job sucking dick in the trailer park, would you fight for equal pay because the other long haired queer was earning more than you ??

jhale667
05-02-2012, 11:39 AM
You've got the market cornered on trailer park Blowies, don't you? :hee:

chefcraig
05-02-2012, 12:09 PM
So, if you landed a job sucking dick in the trailer park, would you fight for equal pay because the other long haired queer was earning more than you ??

Wait a minute, that's an actual position available in trailer parks? I always figured cocksuckers were self employed, and therefore could establish their own rates due to supply and demand. Shows ya what I know.

jhale667
05-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Wait a minute, that's an actual position available in trailer parks? I always figured cocksuckers were self employed, and therefore could establish their own rates due to supply and demand. Shows ya what I know.

Never underestimate ELBOW's blowie-business savvy.

chefcraig
05-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Never underestimate ELBOW's blowie-business savvy.

For some bizarre reason, reading that post brought this unbelievable hunk of shit to mind...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e169/nysneakfreak/7004xxl.jpg

jhale667
05-02-2012, 12:25 PM

Nitro Express
05-02-2012, 12:32 PM
For some bizarre reason, reading that post brought this unbelievable hunk of shit to mind...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e169/nysneakfreak/7004xxl.jpg

How do you know it was shit? Did you actually buy one and try it?

Guitar Shark
05-02-2012, 12:38 PM
How do you know it was shit? Did you actually buy one and try it?

Let me guess... you got the inside scoop on this product when you met the inventor in the late 80s while on a backpacking trip in France, right? You pulled out a bottle of absinthe from your backpack and good times were had by all.

Nitro Express
05-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Not even the French would buy such a thing.

jhale667
05-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Let me guess... you got the inside scoop on this product when you met the inventor in the late 80s while on a backpacking trip in France, right? You pulled out a bottle of absinthe from your backpack and good times were had by all.

:lol:

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 01:00 PM
A flowbee works great for cutting dogs...

jhale667
05-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Isn't that how you keep your mullet properly feathered, too....? :biggrin:

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 01:08 PM
It doesn't feather, it cuts everything one length...

jhale667
05-02-2012, 01:11 PM
It doesn't feather, it cuts everything one length...

Unless you use the attachments...stop acting like you don't know how one works...! :lmao:

Nitro Express
05-02-2012, 01:14 PM
You guys sound like you have a lot of experience with this thing. Me thinks Ron Propel made off with some of your money. Of course if Ron came out with a do it at home absinthe kit, I might be tempted.

FORD
05-02-2012, 01:33 PM
The only practical use for a Flowbee is the fact that it makes cleanup easy since you don't have to sweep up hair or spend hours pulling it off your shirt. Not that I've ever owned one. And I only knew one person who ever admitted to owning one, but he grew up in Spokane, so it might be more common on the other side of the mountains.

FORD
05-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Not to get back on topic or anything, but....

The Daily Show with Jon StewartGet More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,The Daily Show on Facebook

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 04:34 PM
The bin laden raid is still a lie...

jhale667
05-02-2012, 04:45 PM

Prove it.

LoungeMachine
05-02-2012, 04:55 PM

Can you show me a thread where you don't eventually stoop to homophobic taunts?

Personally, I think you're projecting, and there may be more to it than just habit, or not having anything else to say.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
05-02-2012, 04:57 PM

What are your sources?

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 04:59 PM
T
Prove it.

The sum of all the articles and youtubes I've posted on the subject generally proves it...

The government needs to show some evidence to prove their claim...

But sheep like you just go along with whatever they say...

jhale667
05-02-2012, 05:49 PM
What are your sources?

Besides the bullsh*t he's already posted, probably more links from FAUX? :hee: But in his world WE'RE the sheep...and the sky is purple.

And Brie is gonna be mad about YOU pointing out their projection, too... :D

Nitro Express
05-02-2012, 06:13 PM

It's a push. All we have that it really happened is the Obama Administration's word. There is no scientific proof they got him and there is no proof they didn't.

What we do have proof of is record amounts of spending with little to show for it and no rights restored but more taken away. Sure he might reduce your student loans or give you some more welfare benefits to get your vote but he's taking away your basic constitutional rights as a citizen. Not a good deal the way I see it. Once that sort of thing get entrenched you will be captive and dependent on the government for anything and it won't give a damn what you think unless you disagree with them. You will be put in your place ruled by fear. It's where this is going.

A decent president stands for freedom of speech even if he doesn't agree with it. A decent president allows protests and open communications. A decent president values your privacy. A decent president protects the citizens from corporate monopoly abuse.

I don't care what side of the isle they come from, if they are a lousy president I call them out on it. Barrack Obama has been a lousy president. When Bush came out with The Patriot Act and started Homeland Security I didn't like it. I knew some president would come in and use all the power to basically do the constitution in. My worst nightmare is happening right now.

What's more sickening, the problem is on both sides of the isle. The Republicans claim they don't like Obama but they sure side with him when it comes to taking more rights away. McCain for being a prisoner and swearing an oath to the constitution seems to think that freedom and due process doesn't apply to us.

If anything, these windbags are showing us what they really are. A bunch of power hungry assholes who have broken the country and are now making their move to just take over. They will take over and then take everything from you. Say goodbye to private business and say hello to multinational corporate fascism. A few big banks and corporations will own everything with their paid off political hacks doing their bidding. Oh we might get a election still but there won't be any real choice. It's rolling in quick folks and it's almost here. Obama is just another one of the hacks giving everything over to his corporate masters and sticking the bill on us. So enjoy your welfare benefits while you can because once they don't need you anymore they will take those away too. They will take it all.

Sound evil? It is. Let's just call it what it really is. Evil.

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 08:45 PM
Very well said, Nitro...

knuckleboner
05-02-2012, 09:59 PM
T

The sum of all the articles and youtubes I've posted on the subject generally proves it...

The government needs to show some evidence to prove their claim...

But sheep like you just go along with whatever they say...

ok, let me get this straight, photos that the government does NOT acknowledge as being either theirs OR legitimate, you believe in fact ARE the government's, but are NOT legitimate?

so you actually trust the government that the pics are not legit, you just believe that they secretly released them, then denied them?

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 10:06 PM
The only true government photo I know of is the control room photo that was staged, because it was admitted that there was no video feed of the raid...

Why do something like that unless your intent is to lie to the american public ??

knuckleboner
05-02-2012, 10:08 PM
My worst nightmare is happening right now.

holy crap, now is your worst nightmare? you can't imagine anything worse? wow. you must have some pretty G-rated dreams...

knuckleboner
05-02-2012, 10:10 PM
The only true government photo I know of is the control room photo that was staged, because it was admitted that there was no video feed of the raid...

Why do something like that unless your intent is to lie to the american public ??

it was admitted? reallly? the government came out and said, "we admit it, we lied. there was no video footage of the raid?" you know, i'd like to see that. and preferably not in an internet fake, like your osama death photos...

Seshmeister
05-02-2012, 10:13 PM

That argument is completely illogical.

Maybe they are looking at a screen with updates on it, maybe they are looking at a radio speaker, maybe afterwards someone said 'hey lets do a picture'.

None of these things imply any intent of anything.

Clinton got his dick sucked, 3 people knew about it and it came out. This one relies on a bunch of military personnel, lots of Whitehouse staff, the Pakistani government, Al-Queda blah de fucking blah.

Stop being so naive...

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 10:22 PM
it was admitted? reallly? the government came out and said, "we admit it, we lied. there was no video footage of the raid?" you know, i'd like to see that.

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Panetta also said in that video there was a fire fight - another lie..

knuckleboner
05-02-2012, 10:26 PM
close...but i said, where did the government admit it LIED? as sesh pointed out, there were a ton of things they could have been following. i don't ever remember the government officially saying that they were watching live footage of the on-going raid.

Seshmeister
05-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Panetta also said in that video there was a fire fight - another lie..

One of the funniest things about this is that you are scrabbling around trying to find some sort of smoking gun based on fuck all while at the same time believing in the bible... :D

FORD
05-02-2012, 10:31 PM
I honestly don't know WHAT to believe about Bin Laden anymore. The picture of the old fart sitting in front of the TV is so obviously NOT him, just like the fat guy in the BCE "leaked" video from November 2001, or the Disney animatronic robot video released on Halloween 2004 to scare you into voting for the Chimp again. And the whole "we dumped his body in the Indian Ocean" thing is just completely fucking ridiculous.

Now having said that, I don't see what Obama could have gained by releasing a fake account of the bastard being killed, unless it was to say "OK we killed the bad guy, now we can pull the plug on this stupid pointless war that I inherited from that mindless Chimp and bring all the troops home". Which he obviously didn't do.

My current theory is that Osama died way back in 2002 or so. The BCE obviously knew about this. When Obama found out about it, I couldn't begin to guess. Somebody threatened to tell the whole story and Obama - or the military advisers more likely - thought things could get truly ugly if the American people, and people in the occupied countries of Iraq and Afghanistan - found out that Bin Laden had been dead all this time. So Obama - in true DLC fashion - chose the "lesser evil" approach of creating the "death" of Bin Laden rather than exposing the BCE's long term lies about it.

If that's the case, I don't like it, just like I don't like him letting Chimpy off the hook for anything else. But I understand it, if it was done because the truth would have pissed off more people "over there".

Again, this is just my theory, but it is more realistic than fake photos of a guy watching TV or a ridiculous burial story.

knuckleboner
05-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Again, this is just my theory, but it is more realistic than fake photos of a guy watching TV or a ridiculous burial story.

um...no. unless the southpark episode where obama, michelle, palin and mccain are all ocean's eleven thieves, then this level of cross-party, and cross-country coordination over a decade of a coverup is WAAAY less realistic.

Seshmeister
05-02-2012, 10:37 PM
What would happen if Obama was caught in a lie like that?

Think about the pro minus on that.

He got a brief mild improvement in his poll rating for the killing.

If he gets caught lying he's completely fucked. Fucked forever. A disgrace worse than Nixon, despised forever and maybe impeached and jailed. All that would lie between that and complete fucking nightmare for a small gain is 1000 people keeping quiet.

I've read various explanations by experts on why so many usually intelligent people believe in absolutely ridiculous conspiracy theories but it's still quite inexplicable.

Get a fucking grip on reality FFS. :)

Seshmeister
05-02-2012, 10:39 PM
I don't know what's more stupid, the Russians being in on the moon landing conspiracy or Al Quaeda being in on this one. :D

knuckleboner
05-02-2012, 10:46 PM
I don't know what's more stupid, the Russians being in on the moon landing conspiracy or Al Quaeda being in on this one. :D

(um, i'm pretty sure al qaeda was a russian creation. have you ever seen pictures of lenin AFTER he grew the full beard out?...)

FORD
05-02-2012, 10:54 PM

Think about the pro minus on that.

Who's going to catch him in the lie? Because if Obama lied about it, the BCE also lied. So nobody would gain from calling Obama a liar. Alex Jones might be shouting it at the top of his lungs, but he's not going to convince many people.

The Repuke establishment (BCE) created the lie and the "Democratic" establishment (KKKoch Brothers funded DLC) refuses to call them out on it, just as they have refused to call them out on ANYTHING that actually matters over the last 30 years. (If they had any balls, there never would have been a Chimpministration at all, let alone a 9/11 attack or a war in either Afghanistan or an Iraq)

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Al Qaeda is a CIA creation...

FORD
05-02-2012, 10:57 PM
(um, i'm pretty sure al qaeda was a russian creation. have you ever seen pictures of lenin AFTER he grew the full beard out?...)

There is a relationship there... sort of.

Lenin's revolution was won with Remington rifles purchased from Samuel P. Bush.

Al Qaeda was created by George HW Bush's CIA to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan.

So yeah, it all comes back to the BCE.

ELVIS
05-02-2012, 10:58 PM

:)

I doubt even Obama knows the truth about the raid...

SunisinuS
05-02-2012, 11:14 PM
I doubt even Obama knows the truth about the raid...

http://www.tomscott.com/osama/

and put this in the url spot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX_Wuvya0iU

LoungeMachine
05-03-2012, 12:12 AM
One of the funniest things about this is that you are scrabbling around trying to find some sort of smoking gun based on fuck all while at the same time believing in the bible... :D

down goes Frazier......

jhale667
05-03-2012, 10:02 AM

down goes Frazier......

:lol:

ELVIS
05-03-2012, 11:02 AM
So, is this a lie ??

It clearly contradicts what Panetta said in the last clip...

ELVIS
05-03-2012, 11:20 AM
This is a funny Alex Jones clip and I admit he looks like a crazy person on camera, but he does present some interesting information...

It's much better to listen to Alex as opposed to watching him...

jhale667
05-03-2012, 11:31 AM
So, the crazy is less painfully annoying if it's experienced via audio only??

ELVIS
05-03-2012, 11:34 AM

ELVIS
05-03-2012, 11:51 AM

ELVIS
05-03-2012, 12:01 PM

ELVIS
05-03-2012, 12:10 PM
This one features music by our very own jfail...:biggrin:

jhale667
05-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Riiiight....yeah, too bad Alex Jones has no use for poorly-executed Yngwie impersonation bumper music - you'd be IN! :lmao:

chefcraig
05-03-2012, 12:53 PM
The best part about conspiracy theories is that they assume the impossible: That the nitwits in charge of running the government are capable of not only coming up with these diabolical ideas, yet acting upon them with any degree of success. The whole mess behind the "Bin Laden Never Captured" and the "Truth About 9/11" reminds me of that FOX produced "documentary" from 2000 or so that claimed NASA never landed on the moon, and the whole enterprise was faked. The fact that the entire premise was lifted from a movie called Capricorn One (starring the DA guy from Law & Order and OJ Simpson) was largely ignored, for obvious reasons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vurL4v2DxeU&feature=related

The only solution to this idiocy relies upon Jamie and Adam. Have these guys take matters in hand, and get to the bottom of the story. Who ya gonna call? MYTH BUSTERS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mefEKqzq8cg

BITEYOASS
05-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Speaking of Alex Jones, what the fuck was this all about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zftn8_ZqzDg

ELVIS
05-03-2012, 01:14 PM
There are youtubes of a pakistani guy who lives on the moon and he said he never saw a space ship land there...

hambon4lif
05-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Speaking of Alex Jones, what the fuck was this all about?I doubt anyone knows what the hell that was about, but a shirtless Alex Jones is very disturbing. Unless of course you're ELVIS...then it's just masturbatory fodder.:thumb:

Nitro Express
05-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Apparently the reptiles are panicking. :biggrin:

Nitro Express
05-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Speaking of Alex Jones, what the fuck was this all about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zftn8_ZqzDg

At least Alex kept his clothes on when he did this.

ThrillsNSpills
05-03-2012, 05:23 PM
There are youtubes of a pakistani guy who lives on the moon and he said he never saw a space ship land there...

He lived on moon cheese and bounced around in slow motion.
This is actually credible since a bumble bee confirmed it to me via morse code.

ELVIS
05-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Security-conscious bin Laden's methods for undetected travel revealed

NBC News

ISLAMABAD (http://openchannel.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/03/11525086-security-conscious-bin-ladens-methods-for-undetected-travel-revealed?lite) , Pakistan – One of the 17 letters seized during the 2011 U.S. raid on Osama bin Laden's Abbottabad compound reveals the lengths the al-Qaida chief went to keep himself and his family hidden and sheds light on how they apparently managed to remain undetected for so long while moving around Pakistan.

The letter from bin Laden to “Sheik Mahmud” was part of a cache of documents translated and released Thursday by the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point. A senior U.S. official told NBC News that "Sheik Mahmud" was actually Atiyah Abd al-Rahman, essentially bin Laden's chief of staff until he was killed in August 2011 by a CIA drone strike.

The letter is not dated, but analysts believe it was written between July 4 and Oct. 20, 2010. During that time, bin Laden would have been living in the Abbottabad compound where he was later killed, along with two of his wives -- Siham, a Saudi national, and Amal, of Yemeni origin -- as well as several children and grandchildren. His second wife, Khairiah -- also from Saudi Arabia -- had been under house arrest in Iran, along with other members of the bin Laden family, and was being released.

In the letter, among several other topics, bin Laden issued detailed and complicated instructions as to how his wife -- referred to "Um Hamzah," or "mother of Hamzah" -- was to be moved to Pakistan and eventually reunited with him, if possible. Bin Laden showed a keen awareness of and great concern for the myriad ways in which she could be followed or tracked by intelligence elements and thus expose his location or those of other operatives.

Once inside Pakistan, the letter said, she was to be taken "to the tunnel between Kuhat and Peshawar," where she should meet an al-Qaida contact and switch vehicles. "The meeting will be precise in timing and it will be inside the tunnel, and they will change cars inside the tunnel," he wrote, later explaining that moving through the tunnel was key to "avoiding surveillance."

From there, he instructed the first car to "drive to an area that is unsuspected," while his wife in the second car would "go to Peshawar, go to one of the closed markets, and change cars again, then head to a safe place in Peshawar until we arrange for them to come, with Allah's will." Bin Laden even went so far as to consider the weather conditions, writing that the cars leaving the tunnel should "move after getting out of it in overcast weather, even if that would lead to them waiting for some time,
knowing that the Peshawar area and its surroundings is often overcast."

Bin Laden also warned of "the importance of getting rid of everything they received from Iran, like baggage or anything, even as small as a needle," concerned that tracking or listening devices could have been planted in clothes or other items in their possession. "Since the Iranians are not to be trusted, then it is possible to plant chips in some of the coming people's belongings," he wrote.
It is unknown whether Khairiah's journey from Iran to Abbottabad actually followed this path, but her arrival at the compound, believed to have occurred in March or February 2011, reportedly caused many problems in the household.

Brigadier Shaukat Qadir, a retired Pakistan Army officer who leveraged his military, intelligence, and tribal contacts to conduct an independent investigation into bin Laden's presence in Pakistan and the U.S. raid that killed him, was given access to the widows' interrogation transcripts, as well as the compound before it was destroyed. In his report, Qadir wrote that Khairiah was often at odds with other members of the household, particularly bin Laden's youngest wife, Amal, with whom he shared the third-floor living area, and bin Laden's son -- Khalid -- who also was highly suspicious of Khairiah's desire to join the family in Abbottabad.

"Apparently," Qadir wrote, "he repeatedly asked her why she had come and, finally, on one occasion, (she) responded with a smile, "I have one final duty to perform for my husband.'"
Qadir's theory is that Khairiahbetrayed her husband, leading authorities to him as she made her way
from Iran. Bin Laden was killed in the U.S. raid within two or three months of her arrival.

A Pakistani official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told NBC News she was "uncooperative" and "very difficult" during interrogations, acting aggressively towards the Pakistani authorities who questioned and held her for almost a year before she and the others were deported to Saudi Arabia last week.

Previously, the only information available from family members about their movement came from an interrogation report of bin Laden’s youngest wife, Amal. Her testimony, which was summarized, described how bin Laden and family members were moved quickly and frequently after 9/11 in an effort to keep them safe. She recalled being moved from place to place across the country, sometimes bouncing between multiple residences in a town or city. Her temporary homes ranged from the southern, mega-city of Karachi, to the crowded northwest capital of Peshawar, and the remote Swat Valley.

Whether Qadir's theory proves true or not, the details and locations included in bin Laden's letter of instructions may provide clues as to how and where, exactly, he and his family moved around Pakistan for so many years, completely undetected.

ThrillsNSpills
05-03-2012, 07:12 PM
One of the fake bin Laden's actually did the bass parts on ADKOT.

Seshmeister
05-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Big UK documentary on the killing of Bin Laden on network TV tonight.

Obama is getting lots of kudos, he took a pretty big gamble and won.

It's a shame there is a mindset of some people who can never accept anything good their government might do. Pretty sad way to go through life to always assume the worst even in the cases when all the evidence is actually positive.

Seshmeister
05-03-2012, 07:29 PM

You are making that supposition based on the fact that everyone in the operations room is facing in the same direction? That's completely stupid.

They had an audio link and probably a video link to the control center where the operation was being run from.

ELVIS
05-03-2012, 07:37 PM
No dude, it's a bunch of propaganda bullshit...

And it's like Nitro said I think yesterday - If it were George Bush who had claimed to kill Bin Laden and dumped the evidence in the sea, people would be demanding his head on a platter...

it's bullshit...

Seshmeister
05-03-2012, 07:39 PM
It's much better to listen to Alex as opposed to watching him...

Guitar Shark
05-03-2012, 08:24 PM
No dude, it's a bunch of propaganda bullshit...

And it's like Nitro said I think yesterday - If it were George Bush who had claimed to kill Bin Laden and dumped the evidence in the sea, people would be demanding his head on a platter...

it's bullshit...

Except that if George Bush had been the president when Bin Laden was killed, you would have believed it.

ELVIS
05-03-2012, 09:29 PM
George Bush wouldn't stoop that low...

FORD
05-03-2012, 09:41 PM
George Bush wouldn't stoop that low...

No, of course not. He would only steal two elections, start two wars based on complete lies and say that God gave him permission to do so.

Oh, and allow thousands of people in your own hometown to drown and starve. Let's not forget that.

ELVIS
05-03-2012, 09:57 PM
That was tongue in cheek...

George Bush would have pretended to kill Bin Laden had he been in danger of losing a second term...

Madeleine Albright said as much herself...

jhale667
05-03-2012, 11:12 PM
No dude, it's a bunch of propaganda bullshit..

Perhaps you should consider the possibility that they could have been watching satellite imagery, a video feed off a circling predator drone...you weren't there, CLETUS...:lmao:

knuckleboner
05-03-2012, 11:13 PM
So, is this a lie ??

It clearly contradicts what Panetta said in the last clip...

did you even listen to this clip? it says no such thing. it says they monitored in a real-time basis the updated, which is NOT the same as watching live video feed. and it said they were relieved when they were informed, which they wouldn't have had to be if they were watching live action video.

dude, if you think this contradicts panetta, then we are going to have to agree to disagree. i'll go with blue sky and you can keep calling it polka dot.

Nitro Express
05-04-2012, 02:10 AM
With no real proof they got him I will put, "We killed Bin Laden!" in the same file as "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and "I didn't have sex with that woman!" All we have is the Obama Administration's word and that has proven to be pretty suspect time and time again.

Seshmeister
05-04-2012, 05:23 AM
I've never see Jackson Hole, Wyoming but I believe that it exists.

BigBadBrian
05-04-2012, 07:33 AM
I believe it was bin Laden who was taken out on the raid. That many people involved, both the SEALs and the personnel on the carrier, wouldn't be able to keep their mouths shut if it weren't. I know military people.

That's not the point of this thread, however.

Obama took direct credit and is politicizing something he had no real control over. We've been trying to get bin Laden since at least the embassy bombings in '98. What was Obama going to do? Tell them NO when they had firm intel where he was? I don't think so. That would've been the end of him politically.

jhale667
05-04-2012, 11:00 AM
I believe it was bin Laden who was taken out on the raid.

That's uncharacteristically rational of you.

Obama took direct credit and is politicizing something he had no real control over.

Yeah, you're right - W. would NEVER have done that...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/BushwouldNEVER.jpg

:baaa:

ELVIS
05-04-2012, 11:20 AM
If someone was taken out in the raid, it was Bin Laden's body double (or one of possibly many) who was sitting watching TV...

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/img/binladenbeard.jpg

And what about the fake Bin Laden tapes ??

ELVIS
05-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Chandigarh Tribune (http://www.tribuneindia.com/2003/20030513/world.htm#1)

Islamabad, May 12 2003

A French expert claims Osama bin Laden, alleged terrorist mastermind wanted by the USA for the 9/11 bombings, died after being maimed in an American air raid on the Tora Bora mountains of Afghanistan in December, 2001, a Pakistani newspaper says.

Ghislaine Alleaume, a historian and an expert on Arab affairs at the French National Research Centre (CNRC), reached the conclusion after studying television and Internet messages circulated by Bin Laden’s supporters, the Daily Times reported from Paris.

She bases her theory mostly on a video report of the Al Qaida leader’s broadcast by Al Jazeera television on December 27, 2001.

According to Alleaume, the Saudi exile looked weary and sick but she believes he had had his left arm amputated.

“He is wearing a military camouflage jacket and you can see that someone has placed a bag in the same colours just behind him to disguise the fact that he has lost his arm,” she said.

She believes he died of his injuries soon afterwards. “Given the sanitary conditions, it would not have been easy to survive an amputation,” she said.

Alleaume has studied other messages circulated by Bin Laden supporters and she believes they contain clues that he is dead.

Since the end of 2001, the texts have often been signed Osama Bin Mohammed Bin Laden, rather than just Osama Bin Laden, she said.

“Adding Mohammed, his father’s name, gives him an apocalyptic dimension. The Koran says the Mahdi, the final messenger, will be recognisable, among other things, by the fact that he carries the name of the Prophet.”

Last month an Arabic language audio recording said to be of Bin Laden was circulated in which he urged Muslims to launch suicide attacks against countries that supported the war on Iraq.

jhale667
05-04-2012, 11:58 AM
It's funny watching ELBOW go into conspiracy-meltdown mode... :hee:

ELVIS
05-04-2012, 12:00 PM
And finally this morning for your viewing entertainment, we have the fake Bin Laden video wich the government used to tie Bin Laden to 911...

ELVIS
05-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Sunday 29 April 2012

Tehran Times (http://tehrantimes.com/world/97344-bin-laden-hit-was-a-fake-to-keep-the-military-industrial-complex-going)

Press TV has conducted an interview with James Fetzer, a philosopher and political commentator, to discuss the issue of the United States using drones in other countries.

Following is a rush transcription of the interview:

Press TV: Perhaps you can clarify this for us. First, let’s look at the line from the U.S. on this. The U.S. will now be allowed to target individuals found to be plotting to attack the U.S. or American territory overseas even if U.S. intelligence cannot identify the people by name. How do you explain the rationale behind this?

Fetzer: The whole situation is completely outrageous. It used to be a principle of American moral and political philosophy that it’s better to let ten guilty men go free than for one innocent person to suffer.

The whole line about al-Qaeda is completely fabricated. This was an entity created by the United States to resist the Soviet invasion in Afghanistan. Osama bin Laden is well known to have been our man in the Middle East where a CIA agent even visited him in Dubai where he was undergoing treatment for dialysis.

Studies have shown that use of drones, because of the inability to discern precisely who the target is, properly costs 140 civilian deaths -- innocent deaths -- for every targeted insurgent. It’s a disgrace that the United States should be abdicating its responsibility.

It represents a grotesque violation of international law and the principles of jurisprudence rooted in the concept of ‘due process’: no man should be deprived of life, liberty or the pursuit of property without the opportunity to defend himself in a court of law.

While this is alleged to be a war context, the complete abdication of responsibility here is grotesque and stains the reputation of the United States.

Press TV: Please expand more about what [our other guest] Gordon Duff is saying there. It sounds like the U.S. has to be somewhat in a perpetual state of war. I don’t quite understand why these signature air strikes now are being brought into the picture and announced officially, as Gordon Duff talked about, [with] different countries that the U.S. is involved in. What is going on?

Fetzer: As Gordon Duff astutely observed, Osama bin Laden died on or about the 15th of December, 2001. He was buried in an unmarked grave in Afghanistan in accordance with Islamic tradition.

The illusions of politics extend, therefore, to the purported attack on the compound in Pakistan which was a way of relieving political pressures that were derived from Obama not having closed Guantanamo, having stationed troops in Pakistan and having his birth certificate being subjected to minute scrutiny which was exposing its fraudulent character.

All of that was taken off the front page by the staged fabricated attack on the compound where no one had ever seen Osama bin Laden. Indeed, how can you kill a man who died in 2001 - another time? The idea that he would be buried at sea in accordance to Muslim tradition was preposterous. That’s disrespectful to bodies which can be eaten by fish, sharks and other crustaceans.

It’s a shame that the United States has been reduced to one lie after another. We seem to be spending more time trying to defend lies than we are solving real problems in the world and this is, yet, one more example.

Press TV: So are they trying to remain in these countries that are using their drones? We could add to the list Afghanistan, Pakistan, maybe a setup to becoming a [scene] where drones have been officially documented to fly over their airspace. So is that, maybe, a reason for the U.S. to use these assassination drones?

Fetzer: The idea of a perpetual war seems to be necessary to keep the military-industrial complex going. We didn’t derive the peace dividend that should have occurred when the Soviet Union collapsed.

But instead, we elaborated a phony, elusive, shadowy terrorist force to alliance ourselves against where we could conveniently bring about any action anytime we want -- any terrorist event.

We have been complicit. Even the FBI has shown to have been involved in terrorist activities here in the United States.

So, we’re fabricating events in order to justify massive expenditures and to extend the power of the police state that the United States has become.

Press TV: I’m going to go back to the line that the U.S. gave at the beginning of the program. Even if U.S. intelligence cannot identify the people by name, another way of saying ‘collateral damage: civilians are going to be killed’; the UN, when is it going to act on this given the track record?

Fetzer: This represents a gross violation of human rights by any standards, certainly by that of the Declaration of Human Rights, by that of the U.S. Constitution, by the Declaration of Independence.

I was so affected by the story of two young, beautiful teenage girls being followed by a drone, who looked back at it, laughed and giggled, which irritated the drone operator -- so he took them out.

This kind of scenario is being replicated in Iraq and Afghanistan, and now no doubt even in Pakistan.

It’s outrageous. It’s a corruption and it’s a betrayal of every principle for which the United States is supposed to stand. It must end.

BigBadBrian
05-04-2012, 01:11 PM
That's uncharacteristically rational of you.

Yeah, you're right - W. would NEVER have done that...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/BushwouldNEVER.jpg

I might actually have more respect for Obama if he would land/takeoff from a carrier like Bush did, and associate for awhile with the "little people."

http://www.bartcop.com/obama-Flight-Suit.jpg

jhale667
05-04-2012, 01:17 PM
So you obviously missed his trip to Afghanistan this week where he was mobbed by elated servicemen and women wanting to shake his hand or get a picture taken with him...

ELVIS
05-04-2012, 01:18 PM
I think BigBaldBrian and jhair666 are twins...

But which one is evil ??

jhale667
05-04-2012, 01:59 PM
http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/img/binladenbeard.jpg

Gee, guess Saddam and that dead Libyan dictator guy hadn't gotten the memo...? :hee:

ELVIS
05-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Shows what you know...

Saddam was not Muslim and Gadaffi was not a practicing muslim...

jhale667
05-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Shows what you know...

Saddam was not Muslim and Gadaffi was not a practicing muslim...

Meh, just shows you I couldn't really give a sh*t about someone's religion in general...that's for zealotards like you to stress over. Still a stupid generalization when you consider that OBL probably decided to change his image at least somewhat since he WAS a fugitive and all...

ELVIS
05-04-2012, 02:24 PM
But the point of that image was that the one on the right is not Osama Bin Laden...

And before you laugh at me stating Saddam was not muslim, it's a fact that he was criticised by the Arab world for being unIslamic and the leader of a sectarian state...

Look it up...

ELVIS
05-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Meh, just shows you I couldn't really give a sh*t about someone's religion in general...that's for zealotards like you to stress over. Still a stupid generalization when you consider that OBL probably decided to change his image at least somewhat since he WAS a fugitive and all...

Get it through your skull...

The CIA created Al Qaeda to run the russians out of Afghanistan and Bin Laden was a CIA operative - THAT'S A FACT!

The spooky Al Qaeda and their shadowy terrorist plots are fabrications designed to keep the military industrial complex alive...

It's perpetual war and I don't blame Obama or Bush or any president, but that's how it is and it needs to stop!

Ron Paul is one of the only people in government who can see clearly through this bullshit and thats mainly why I support him...

jhale667
05-04-2012, 03:15 PM
But the point of that image was that the one on the right is not Osama Bin Laden...

Sure looks like the same guy's face. And since you have no forensic evidence to back up your claim, it's your OPINION that it's not. DUH.

Get it through your skull...

Yeah, you can seriously f*ck off with the condescening crap, swamp-thing. :dafinger:

The CIA created Al Qaeda to run the russians out of Afghanistan and Bin Laden was a CIA operative - THAT'S A FACT!

The spooky Al Qaeda and their shadowy terrorist plots are fabrications designed to keep the military industrial complex alive...

You're an idiot, as that's common knowledge and no one disputed it...so get THAT through your thick inbred skull, k?

One could argue that any military (or domestic) conflict is engineered to sustain the military/prison industrial complex...

FORD
05-04-2012, 03:32 PM
But the point of that image was that the one on the right is not Osama Bin Laden....

And the one on the left is the Disney Animatronic Osamabot from the Halloween 2004 video.

ELVIS
05-04-2012, 03:53 PM
And Bin Laden is not responsible for 911 and he was already dead before Obama killed him...

LoungeMachine
05-04-2012, 04:11 PM
When did FORD and ELVIS switch bodies?

FORD
05-04-2012, 04:23 PM
It is kinda funny that Elvis always bought the BCE company line on 9/11 and Osama while Chimpy was illegally occupying the White House, but now believes Osama didn't do it.

Which is actually something that I never said. I don't know if Bin Laden did it or not. I just know that he worked for the BCE, so ultimately they were responsible either way.

ELVIS
05-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Khilafah.com (http://911review.com/articles/usamah/khilafah.html)

10 Oct 2001

The Al-Qaidah group had nothing to do with the 11 September attacks on the USA, according to Usama bin Ladin in an interview with the Pakistani newspaper Ummat. Usama bin Ladin went on to suggest that Jews or US secret services were behind the attacks, and to express gratitude and support for Pakistan, urging Pakistan's people to jihad against the West. The following is the text of an interview conducted by a "special correspondent", published in the Pakistani newspaper Ummat on 28 September, place and date of interview not given.

UMMAT: You have been accused of involvement in the attacks in New York and Washington. What do you want to say about this? If you are not involved, who might be?

USAMA BIN LADEN: In the name of Allah (God), the most beneficent, the most merciful. Praise be to Allah, Who is the creator of the whole universe and Who made the Earth as an abode for peace, for the whole humankind. Allah is the Sustainer, who sent Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) for our guidance. I am thankful to the Ummat Group of Publications, which gave me the opportunity to convey my viewpoint to the people, particularly the valiant and momin (true Muslim) people of Pakistan who refused to believe the lies of the demon (Pakistani military dictator General Pervez Musharraf).

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle. It is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children and common people of other faiths, particularly the followers of Islam. All that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of God upon the United States and Israel. There is also a warning for those Muslim countries, which witnessed all these as a silent spectator. What had earlier been done to the innocent people of Iraq, Chechnya and Bosnia? Only one conclusion could be derived from the indifference of the United States and the West to these acts of terror and the patronage of the tyrants by these powers that America is an anti-Islamic power and it is patronizing the anti-Islamic forces. Its friendship with the Muslim countries is just a show, rather deceit. By enticing or intimidating these countries, the United States is forcing them to play a role of its choice. Put a glance all around and you will see that the slaves of the United States are either rulers or enemies of Muslims.

The U.S. has no friends, nor does it want to keep any because the prerequisite of friendship is to come to the level of the friend or consider him at par with you. America does not want to see anyone equal to it. It expects slavery from others. Therefore, other countries are either its slaves or subordinates. However, our case is different. We have pledged slavery to God Almighty alone and after this pledge there is no possibility to become the slave of someone else. If we do that it will be disregardful to both our Sustainer and his fellow beings. Most of the world nations upholding their freedom are the religious ones, which are the enemies of the United States, or the U.S. itself considers them as its enemies.

The countries which do not agree to become the U.S. slaves are China, Iran, Libya, Cuba, Syria [Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iraq, Sudan, Indonesia, Malaysia] and Russia. Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed. According to my information, the death toll is much higher than what the U.S. Government has stated. But the Bush Administration does not want the panic to spread. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the U.S. system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive. They can be anyone, from Russia to Israel and from India to Serbia. In the U.S. itself, there are dozens of well-organized and well-equipped groups, which are capable of causing a large-scale destruction. Then you cannot forget the American-Jews, who are annoyed with President Bush ever since the elections in Florida and want to avenge him.

Then there are intelligence agencies in the U.S., which require billions of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This [funding issue] was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that the budget of these agencies has been in danger. They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usama and Taleban and then this incident happened. You see, the Bush Administration approved a budget of 40 billion dollars. Where will this huge amount go? It will be provided to the same agencies, which need huge funds and want to exert their importance. Now they will spend the money for their expansion and for increasing their importance. I will give you an example. Drug smugglers from all over the world are in contact with the U.S. secret agencies. These agencies do not want to eradicate narcotics cultivation and trafficking because their importance will be diminished. The people in the U.S. Drug Enforcement Department are encouraging drug trade so that they could show performance and get millions of dollars worth of budget. General Noriega was made a drug baron by the CIA and, in need, he was made a scapegoat. In the same way, whether it is President Bush or any other U.S. President, they cannot bring Israel to justice for its human rights abuses or to hold it accountable for such crimes. What is this? Is it not that there exists a government within the government in the United Sates? That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks.

UMMAT: A number of world countries have joined the call of the United States for launching attacks on Afghanistan. These also include a number of Muslim countries. Will Al-Qa'idah declare a jihad against these Islamic countries as well?

USAMA BIN LADEN: I must say that my duty is just to awaken the Muslims; to tell them as to what is good for them and what is not. What does Islam say and what do the enemies of Islam want. Al-Qa'idah was set up to wage a jihad against infidelity, particularly to counter the onslaught of the infidel countries against the Islamic states. Jihad is the sixth undeclared pillar of Islam. [The first five being the basic holy words of Islam ("There is no god but God and Muhammad is the messenger of God"), prayers, fasting (in Ramadan), pilgrimage to Mecca and giving alms (zakat).] Every anti-Islamic person is afraid of jihad. Al-Qa'idah wants to keep jihad alive and active and make it a part of the daily life of the Muslims. It wants to give it the status of worship. We are not against any Islamic country. We do not consider a war against an Islamic country as jihad. We are in favour of armed jihad only against those infidel governments, which are killing innocent Muslim men, women and children just because they are Muslims. Supporting the U.S. act is the need of some Muslim countries and the compulsion of others. However, they should think as to what will remain of their religious and moral position if they support the attack of the Christians and the Jews on a Muslim country like Afghanistan. The orders of Islamic Shariah [jurisprudence] for such individuals, organizations and countries are clear and all the scholars of the Muslim brotherhood are unanimous on them. We will do the same, which is being ordered by the Ameer-ul-Momeneen [the commander of the faithful] Muhammad Omar [leader of the Taleban] and the Islamic scholars. The hearts of the people of Muslim countries are beating with the call of jihad. We are grateful to them.

UMMAT: The losses caused in the attacks in New York and Washington have proved that giving an economic blow to the U.S. is not too difficult. U.S. experts admit that a few more such attacks can bring down the American economy. Why is Al-Qa'idah not targeting their economic pillars?

USAMA BIN LADEN: I have already said that we are not hostile to the United States. We are against the [U.S. Government] system, which makes other nations slaves of the United States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom. This system is totally in the control of the American Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States. It is clear that the American people are themselves the slaves of the Jews and are forced to live according to the principles and laws laid down by them. So the punishment should reach Israel. In fact, it is Israel, which is giving a blood bath to innocent Muslims and the U.S. is not uttering a single word.

UMMAT: Why is harm not caused to the enemies of Islam through other means, apart from the armed struggle? For instance, urging the Muslims to boycott Western products, banks, shipping lines and TV channels.

USAMA BIN LADEN: The first thing is that Western products could only be boycotted when the Muslim fraternity is fully awakened and organized. Secondly, the Muslim companies should become self-sufficient in producing goods equal to the products of Western companies. Economic boycott of the West is not possible unless economic self-sufficiency is attained and substitute products are brought out. You see that wealth is scattered all across the Muslim World but not a single TV channel has been acquired which can preach Islamic injunctions according to modern requirements and attain an international influence. Muslim traders and philanthropists should make it a point that if the weapon of public opinion is to be used, it is to be kept in the hand. Today's world is of public opinion and the fates of nations are determined through its pressure. Once the tools for building public opinion are obtained, everything that you asked for can be done.

UMMAT: The entire propaganda about your struggle has so far been made by the Western media. But no information is being received from your sources about the network of Al-Qa'idah and its jihadi successes. Would you comment?

USAMA BIN LADEN: In fact, the Western media is left with nothing else. It has no other theme to survive for a long time. Then we have many other things to do. The struggle for jihad and the successes are for the sake of Allah and not to annoy His bondsmen. Our silence is our real propaganda. Rejections, explanations, or corrigendum only waste your time and through them, the enemy wants you to engage in things which are not of use to you. These things are pulling you away from your cause. The Western media is unleashing such a baseless propaganda, which makes us surprise but it reflects on what is in their hearts and gradually they themselves become captive of this propaganda. They become afraid of it and begin to cause harm to themselves. Terror is the most dreaded weapon in modern age and the Western media is mercilessly using it against its own people. It can add fear and helplessness in the psyche of the people of Europe and the United States. It means that what the enemies of the United States cannot do, its media is doing that. You can understand as to what will be the performance of the nation in a war, which suffers from fear and helplessness.

UMMAT: What will be the impact of the freeze of Al-Qa'idah accounts by the U.S.?

USAMA BIN LADEN: God opens up ways for those who work for Him. Freezing of accounts will not make any difference for Al-Qa'idah or other jihad groups. With the grace of Allah, Al-Qa'idah has more than three alternative financial systems, which are all separate and totally independent from each other. This system is operating under the patronage of those who love jihad. What to say of the United States, even the combined world cannot budge these people from their path. These people are not in hundreds but in thousands and millions. Al-Qa'idah comprises of such modern educated youths who are aware of the cracks inside the Western financial system as they are aware of the lines in their hands. These are the very flaws of the Western fiscal system, which are becoming a noose for it and this system could not recuperate in spite of the passage of so many days.

UMMAT: Are there other safe areas other than Afghanistan, where you can continue jihad?

USAMA BIN LADEN: There are areas in all parts of the world where strong jihadi forces are present, from Indonesia to Algeria, from Kabul to Chechnya, from Bosnia to Sudan, and from Burma to Kashmir. Then it is not the problem of my person. I am a helpless fellowman of God, constantly in the fear of my accountability before God. It is not the question of Usama but of Islam and, in Islam too, of jihad. Thanks to God, those waging a jihad can walk today with their heads raised. Jihad was still present when there was no Usama and it will remain as such even when Usama is no longer there. Allah opens up ways and creates loves in the hearts of people for those who walk on the path of Allah with their lives, property and children. Believe it, through jihad, a man gets everything he desires. And the biggest desire of a Muslim is the life after death. Martyrdom is the shortest way of attaining an eternal life.

UMMAT: What do you say about the Pakistan Government policy on Afghanistan attack?

USAMA BIN LADEN: We are thankful to the Momin and valiant people of Pakistan who erected a blockade in front of the evil forces and stood in the first file of battle. Pakistan is a great hope for the Islamic brotherhood. Its people are awakened, organized and rich in the spirit of faith. They backed Afghanistan in its war against the Soviet Union and extended every help to the mojahedeen (freedom fighters) and the Afghan people. Then these are very Pakistanis who are standing shoulder by shoulder with the Taleban. If such people emerge in just two countries, the domination of the West will diminish in a matter of days. Our hearts beat with Pakistan and, God forbid, if a difficult time comes we will protect it with our blood. Pakistan is sacred for us like a place of worship. We are the people of jihad and fighting for the defense of Pakistan is the best of all jihads to us. It does not matter for us as to who reforms Pakistan. The important thing is that the spirit of jihad is alive and stronger in the hearts of the Pakistani people.

ELVIS
05-04-2012, 04:39 PM
It is kinda funny that Elvis always bought the BCE company line on 9/11 and Osama while Chimpy was illegally occupying the White House, but now believes Osama didn't do it.

Dude, I already gave you credit for providing me with reading material that changed my mind and caused me to look deeper into these type of things...

Following 911 and the horror that day was, I believed (as most americans did) the line of bullshit fed to us from the government and through the media...

It sounded real at the time, just as the Bin Laden raid probably sounds plausible to many people...

But it's not, and Obama is only helping to expand the bullshit lies, military industrial complex expansion, and the broadening of the police state-like atmosphere here in the USA...

AND I DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT!!!

Nickdfresh
05-04-2012, 08:42 PM

Obama took direct credit and is politicizing something he had no real control over. We've been trying to get bin Laden since at least the embassy bombings in '98. What was Obama going to do? Tell them NO when they had firm intel where he was? I don't think so. That would've been the end of him politically.

Um, he didn't take credit for the whole operation. I think he's more or less taken credit for making a difficult decision of either blowing Bin Laden's house to hell, or staging a potentially risky raid that could have resulted in an "Eagle Claw" like tragedy or even a massive firefight with a nominal ally...

Nickdfresh
05-04-2012, 08:45 PM
And Bin Laden is not responsible for 911 and he was already dead before Obama killed him...

So, how is it having life spoon-fed to you by some overnight radio douchebag shitting all over 9/11 victims' graves for money?

ELVIS
05-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Oh, so not believing the government narrative is equal to shitting on their graves ??

Nickdfresh
05-05-2012, 04:33 AM
Oh, so not believing the government narrative is equal to shitting on their graves ??

There's a difference to examining the "gov't narrative" (which you've never read) and making up completely bullshit fairy tales with no evidence...

sadaist
05-05-2012, 04:48 AM
Um, he didn't take credit for the whole operation. I think he's more or less taken credit for making a difficult decision of either blowing Bin Laden's house to hell, or staging a potentially risky raid that could have resulted in an "Eagle Claw" like tragedy or even a massive firefight with a nominal ally...

Eagle Claw tragedy?

Nice dude. Thanks. I had no idea that's what that operation was called until your post spurred me to Google the term.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eagle_Claw

Seshmeister
05-05-2012, 07:00 AM
Sunday 29 April 2012

Tehran Times (http://tehrantimes.com/world/97344-bin-laden-hit-was-a-fake-to-keep-the-military-industrial-complex-going)

Press TV has conducted an interview with James Fetzer, a philosopher and political commentator, to discuss the issue of the United States using drones in other countries.

Your sources really fucking suck big time.

Press TV is the Iranian state run station that has actually lost it's licence to broadcast in the UK(not easy) for featuring a confessional interview with a documentary maker and Newsweek contributor, who was arrested while covering the Iranian presidential election in 2009, and held in custody for 118 days. The 'interview' was preceded by torture, and was given under the threat of execution while he was held in a Tehran jail.

ELVIS
05-05-2012, 07:32 AM
What's wrong Sesh, you run out of slang terms for jacking off ??

VAiN
05-05-2012, 03:44 PM

I'm agreeing here.. I don't buy the version of events that the government is pushing either.

Nickdfresh
05-05-2012, 09:23 PM

That's not the point of this thread, however.

The point of this thread? The one based on a discredited, attention whore douche whose opinion was in fact slammed by actual current Navy SEALs?

ThrillsNSpills
05-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Your sources really fucking suck big time.

so much so that I actually fucked off and joined the Bill O'Reilley fan club.

the mug ships next week.

ELVIS
05-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Lmao !!