Clear All
  • SparkieD
    Veteran
    • Sep 2006

One of the Most Detested Sex Acts Is Good for Women

Uhhhh, I dunno about that

One of the Most Detested Sex Acts Is Good for Women

Posted by Jamye Waxman on June 17, 2011 at 6:41 PM

I've always been a swallower. As a child, I swallowed anything the vacuum cleaner failed to pick up. Crayons. Paper. Nose boogers. Nothing felt dirty or wrong, even if the look on my mother's face told me otherwise. It wasn't until I started giving blow jobs that I thought about what I swallowed. I had given up breast milk long before then, and the idea of swallowing something out of someone else's body felt odd. But anything feels strange until you get used to doing it.

There's a lot of chatter over the age old sex debate, to spit or swallow, but when it comes to decisions, this is an easy one. If you love your partner and can muster up enough strength to take one for the team, take one for the team. Not only do guys love it when women swallow -- something about the whole completion thing -- but there are actually measurable benefits to swallowing, too.

1. Semen can boost your mood. Sure, this study had to do with intercourse, but if the hormones in semen, mainly testosterone and estrogen, make women happy when they screw, why wouldn't they make women happy when they swallow? Going on that theory, swallowing can make you happier. So next time the kids are screaming for SpongeBob, think about the benefits of another type of bob. The head bob.

2. Semen does a body good, pass it on. That's right, semen may be a cure for sore throats and diabetes! The next time you eat too much sugar and worry about your insulin levels, balance it out with a little semen (and, of course, talk to your doctor). If you lose your voice shouting at the kids for fighting, protect your throat with semen. These are only some of the possible medical benefits for semen. I can only imagine what else science will uncover about swallowing. Perhaps it's the cure for world hunger?

3. Semen can taste good. Like French fries or fruit, it all depends on what he eats. When you're looking for a filling snack, why not a little love juice? It's high in protein and only 20 calories per teaspoon. And when he eats celery, cranberries, watermelon, and drinks pineapple juice, he'll taste even juicer.

4. And for those who can't get themselves to swallow, fear not. You should feel good knowing that a little semen on your face may do wonders for your skin. According to The Sexual Teachings of the White Tigress, semen facials are good for you. And in her memoir, I'm Wild Again, even Helen Gurley Brown recommends the semen facial: "Spread semen over your face, [it's] probably full of protein as sperm can eventually become babies. Makes a fine mask — and he'll be pleased."

Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
    Originally posted by rustoffa
    Three words. WE WERE THERE.
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

I have been mentioning the above points to the missus for years, but she still ain't buying it!
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Ah, that's nothing new. Guys have been telling chicks all that stuff for years
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

hallelujah sister!

spread the *ahem* word.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Can you repeat those above points.....

but this time real slow like.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

Actually, read a book about how it takes "Gestation" power to make a batch for the woman. Like an Egg and ovulation going down. Some Doctors know how much energy it makes to create and say you should slow down You basically provide one of the most "Nut" ritious (righteous) meals a woman can have (super smoothie) and rob your own body of just that. And since I am a 3rd generation vegetarian....never once....never once....have I ever had a woman say I tasted bad...always...you taste better than anyone they have yet swallowed. Sorry Pork Stickers.....apparently thou ain't so good tasting. Regurgitated dead cow corpse anyone?

So even women that hate men should swallow.....just for revenge.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 05-02-2012, 10:25 PM.
            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Honestly, once it's out what the fuck do I care what she does with it? I'm just thankful she got it out of me. Who am I to tell her what to do with it now?
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• SunisinuS
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • May 2010

Originally posted by sadaist
                Honestly, once it's out what the fuck do I care what she does with it? I'm just thankful she got it out of me. Who am I to tell her what to do with it now?
                You are quite the romantic.

I think of each of them on their little journey...to her ear...to her liver....to her:
                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Yeah, what guy in his right mind is gonna say, "hey, why are you going to the bathroom? What? Don't spit it out!!!! Fine, be the last fucking time I let you suck it!!!"
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
                    2. Semen does a body good, pass it on. That's right, semen may be a cure for sore throats and diabetes! The next time you eat too much sugar and worry about your insulin levels, balance it out with a little semen (and, of course, talk to your doctor). If you lose your voice shouting at the kids for fighting, protect your throat with semen. These are only some of the possible medical benefits for semen. I can only imagine what else science will uncover about swallowing. Perhaps it's the cure for world hunger?
                    There might be some evidence for this.......

Rob Halford's voice has held up considerably better than most singers over 50. What does he do that most of them don't?

Wish I had heard the diabetes argument back when I had a diabetic girlfriend though.... she really didn't enjoy it all that much. Maybe the health argument might have convinced her otherwise.
                    Last edited by FORD; 05-02-2012, 11:33 PM.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

I was wondering this last November if he had a boyfriend on tour with him. His voice was better than it had been since the mid-90s, and it blew my mind!
                      Could be because HE was blowing SOMEONE ELSE, lol.

Look at it this way....it is a liquid made of LIVING organisms.

Hey, needless to say, I prefer chicks who swallow, lol.

Comment

• Yount
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2012

Tell me what you want wit' yo' filthy little mouth.

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Swallowing pollywogs.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                            I was wondering this last November if he had a boyfriend on tour with him. His voice was better than it had been since the mid-90s, and it blew my mind!
                            Could be because HE was blowing SOMEONE ELSE, lol.

Look at it this way....it is a liquid made of LIVING organisms.

Hey, needless to say, I prefer chicks who swallow, lol.
                            Rob Halford is defiantly a giver
                            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Yount
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                              Rob Halford is defiantly a giver
                              Can't help myself.

The army of cock, we'll be there
                              to ram it DOWN!