X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

New Cult Album out May 23rd.

The Cult ....might be worth a listen.....we will see...still like Love the best.

For The Animals is taken from The Cult's brand new album 'Choice of Weapon' released May 21st 2012 through Cooking Vinyl.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

I hope this is good. In enjoyed 'Beyond Good & Evil' for all of its flaws, but I've been overly impressed with their work since then. The only reviews I've read are fairly positive, but they've been in Classic Rock, which has the 'Fan Pack' version of the record coming out. So I guess we'll wait and see.

In the mid-80s to early-90s, you'd have to say that Cult were as good as pretty much any band that have ever walked the planet. They didn't really fit in any genre, which is a sign that you're on to something....
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

loved the early cult ...kinda drifted off the radar a bit for me after love ... got to see them as the death cult when they released gods zoo....
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...