• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Paul Johnson Jr. Killed

It came up about 15 minutes ago...

they posted 3 pictures of his body...and I guess it was gruesome...

can't find them...which is probably a good thing...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • Fabulous Shadow

OMG! Tragedy!!! *weep*

Comment

• John Ashcroft
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Fucking animals.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Time to bring out the Nukes. Just my opinion cuz this is never gonna end.
        I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
          Banned
          • Apr 2004

Kill all those Godforsaken butchering animals. My condolences to the Johnson family. Go get those animals George W. Bush 2004. Let's finish the job.

Comment

• alexpgrimes
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

We need to turn all of that desert to glass.
            If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Seriously, the only way to end it is to pull the American Troops out, and Nuke the mother fucking shit out of them. End of story. I'm sick of all the fucking pussy-footin' around trying to fight a war in a humane way. It's bullshit.
              I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

From what I just read they cut his head off too.

Mezro...cowards, animals...I can't imagine how his family must feel
                Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Is there a video of some 6 foot white skinned masked "Muslims" doing this one too?

God damn, when you people finally wake up to the truth of what's going on, maybe some heads will roll in Washington DC instead of in Iraq.

My condolences to the Johnson family
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Carmine
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                    Time to bring out the Nukes. Just my opinion cuz this is never gonna end.
                    fuckin a right- turn the place into a memory.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

there are no more military troops in saudi arabia. there are a few advisors that are helping out with training and show the saudis how to rud PSAB.

Comment

• Wayne L.

It's time for President Bush to use an atomic bomb on Iran, Iraq & Saudi Arabia to show these muslim assholes we mean business & get this war on terrorism over with instead of being politically correct as to not offend followers of Islam which is nothing but a gutter religion!

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

U.S. hostage Johnson beheaded
                          Sources say body found in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
                          Friday, June 18, 2004 Posted: 3:36 PM EDT (1936 GMT)

Secretary of State Powell condemns the killing as barbaric.

(CNN) -- Al Qaeda militants kept a pledge to kill their American hostage, posting three chilling photographs Friday on an Islamist Web site to prove they had beheaded Paul Johnson Jr.

The Lockheed Martin Corp. employee was kidnapped in Riyadh last Saturday. Sources in Riyadh said Johnson's body was found in the eastern part of Riyadh; official statements are expected soon.

Abdel Aziz Al-Muqrin, the self-proclaimed military leader of al Qaeda in Saudi Arabia, had threatened Tuesday to kill Johnson in 72 hours unless the Saudi government released al Qaeda prisoners and Westerners left the Arabian Peninsula.

"As we promised, we the mujahedeen from the Falluja Squadron slaughtered the American hostage Paul Johnson after the deadline we gave to the Saudi tyrants," a statement said on the Web site. It has been translated from the Arabic.

"So he got his fair share from this life and for him to taste a bit of what the Muslims have been suffering from Apache helicopter attacks. They were tortured by its missiles."

Johnson, 49, worked on Apache helicopters in Saudi Arabia and had lived there for more than a decade.

U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell condemned what he called an "action of barbarism."

"It shows once again what the world is dealing with -- to behead somebody or murder somebody, somebody innocent who was only trying to help," he said. "It will cause us and the Saudis to redouble our efforts to go after the terrorists wherever they are, wherever they hide."

But a senior U.S. State Department official told CNN the United States would now act to "batten down the hatch and don't give them an easy target," and urge Americans to leave the country.

"We want Americans to leave. We want the people that are there to take appropriate precautions," the official said.

The official added that Johnson lived away from the heavy fortified expatriate compounds and "was a sitting duck."

The al Qaeda Web statement also said the killing was "a lesson for them to learn for whoever comes to our country, this will be their punishment."

Al-Muqrin had claimed responsibility for Johnson's kidnapping and the death of another American, Kenneth Scroggs, on Saturday on behalf of a group called the Al Falluja Squadron, which claims to have ties to al Qaeda.

The photographs on the Web site plainly show the face of Johnson, the man seen in videotapes with his captors earlier this week.

Pleas unheeded
                          Earlier in the day, Johnson's Thai wife, Noom, tearfully pleaded for his release.

Muslim friends of Johnson -- including some clerics -- also pleaded for his release. But the militants were not swayed.

Lockheed Martin spokesman, Tom Jurkowsky, said the company is "dealing with the family."

"All we can say is we're very distressed, very disheartened," Jurkowsky said.

Earlier Friday, Al Arabiya as well as CNN had aired an emotional appeal from Johnson's Thai wife, Noom.

U.S. and Saudi investigators concluded an intensive meeting Friday, Saudi officials said, as security forces spread all over the kingdom searching for Johnson.
                          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            Is there a video of some 6 foot white skinned masked "Muslims" doing this one too?

God damn, when you people finally wake up to the truth of what's going on, maybe some heads will roll in Washington DC instead of in Iraq.

My condolences to the Johnson family
                            When are YOU gonna wake up to the truth that YOUR political party is not innocent in any of this?
                            Bill Clinton sent Apache Helicopters, bombs and soldiers to Iraq as well, which is why Westerners are "Getting a taste of what the Muslims suffered" according to these animals.

You still gloss over the fact that 9-11 planning began under Clintons Presidency long before Bush Jr. ran for the office.

It's as if you think that Terrorists only hate Republicans which just goes to show how ignorant your thought process has become.
                            They hate Americans, man...All Americans, not just the same one's you do.
                            Paul Johnson was a maintenance worker for Apache Helicopters so in their eyes he ws guilty and deserved it.

But still, what makes me shake my head in sorrow is the idea that the whole region should be nuked due to the acts of extremists. There are millions of peace loving, reasonable muslims over there that don't deserve that kind of conclusion and that idea makes us just like the terrorists in ideology.
                            If you are an American in the Middle East you take your own life in your hands by being there and should know you are a target. These animals commiting these crimes against humanity are the one's who need to be hunted down and dealt with.

I do have a question for everyone who has drawn the conclusion the Bush is a criminal for his acts against Terrorism.

How many soldiers have you talked to about what is actually happening over there in Iraq and Afghanistan?

I have talked with enough of them that i don't even listen to the media anymore because all they spew is their politically charged hate bias which is misleading the public.
                            Our arrogance shows through with comments or the belief that we could end this war at will by throwing nukes at them and killing everyone just for being muslim...I don't support that and neither does the Bush Administration.

Ford, YOU are consumed by misinformation which is clearly visible by every damn post you submit here. Sorry to inform you of this, but YOU my friend are out of line and just plain wrong, brother.

Did you ever stop to think that the reason they are going to such extremes is because we are actually winning the war against terror?
                            Does it not ring in that bean pod of yours that since their hasn't been any more attacks on our soil that the efforts of the Bush Administration are and have been successful?

I'd say your answer is NO.
                            All you have are conspiracy theories loaded with the exact bias the media displays daily.

And for the rest of you that think the answer is to "KIll Them All"... I believed that myself at one time, but as i have said, I have talked with soldiers that are actually there fighting this war and have come to the conclusion that those of us sitting here watching the news and having these knee jerk reactions to horrible things as these beheadings need to think more realistically about it.

Now i ask you, Why are these acts being displayed on websites that are clearly designed to reach the public?
                            Because they are designed to turn the citizens against our own Government by putting fear in our minds.
                            These acts DO NOT represent the feelings of the entire population of the Middle East and we ALL need to remember that.

If you want to protest something, protest against the way our own damned media twists the facts and lies to us all by NOT REPORTING THE TRUTH........

Comment

• The Knockz
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

WARNING:
                              this link is to the gruesome beheading photos.

One of the pictures.

Enjoy free chat and live webcam broadcasts from amateurs around the world. No registration required!

Comment

Working...