Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Ok, you Canadians who live in Toronto have some explaining to do. - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, you Canadians who live in Toronto have some explaining to do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, you Canadians who live in Toronto have some explaining to do.

How did this fat fuck become mayor and why do I feel like I'm watching a comedy sketch?

Originally posted by BITEYOASS View Post
    How did this fat fuck become mayor and why do I feel like I'm watching a comedy sketch?

Please don't judge all of us by our elected leaders. That TO Mayor's a fucking idiot.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by BITEYOASS View Post

They're canadian... they're too polite to vote against him.
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Rob Ford is a fat fuck, and a total dick...

This reminds me of some other hooligan Canadians:

Comment

Just think how bad things got in Toronto that he actually won.

Not sure which is more comical...him or the Toronto Star trying to smear him...both lack credibilty.

Comment

He talks like Curly but looks like Chris Farley. Oh the possibilities that could have happened if Chris was still alive and played Rob "fat fuck" Ford in a movie or SNL sketch.

Comment

Check out the new graffiti they have in Toronto:

Last edited by BITEYOASS; 05-09-2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

That fat fuck is a disgrace to the name "Ford". And he looks like the genetically engineered love child of Chris Christie and Marcus Bachmann.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
                  Please don't judge all of us by our elected leaders. That TO Mayor's a fucking idiot.
                  Nah, I'm just judging the residents of The Etobicoke-North district that this fat fuck came from. I'll be sure to avoid that neighborhood the next time I head to Toronto.

Comment

Toronto, the city that keeps Canada united. It's the city we all love to hate...
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Toronto is also home to that NHL team that the Red Wings beat all the time. LOL

Comment

I take that back, that fat fuck looks like..............GOLDFINGAAAAHHHHHH WAH-WAAAAAAHHHHH WAH!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X