• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Second masseur accuses John Travolta of sexual battery

By Piya Sinha-Roy | Reuters

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A second unidentified masseur has joined a $2 million lawsuit against John Travolta claiming the actor sexually assaulted the men in two separate incidents during private massages, according to amended court documents filed on Tuesday.

The second unnamed man, a resident of Georgia referred to as John Doe No. 2 in court papers obtained by Reuters, claimed that Travolta rubbed his legs, touched his genitals and tried to initiate sex at a private appointment at the actor's room inside an Atlanta hotel on January 28.

The allegations echo those of John Doe No. 1, a resident of Texas, who filed the initial complaint late last week and accused Travolta of sexually assaulting him during a private massage at the Beverly Hills Hotel on January 16.

"This second 'anonymous' claim is just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one," said attorney Martin Singer, who represents the Hollywood actor.

"Our client will be fully vindicated in court on both of these absurd and fictional claims."

Travolta's spokesman has called the lawsuit "complete fiction and fabrication."

The plaintiff's attorney, Pasadena, California-based Okorie Okorocha, told Reuters that since the initial complaint was filed last week, he has had many more potential victims come forward with similar complaints.

"I will file for every single victim. Mr. Travolta has been able to evade justice, and he's going to challenge it with me. but I'm not afraid ... I'll stand up to him," said Okorocha.

He said that the men did not go to the police because they did not think the police would believe them.

Travolta, 58, rose to fame in the 1970s on the television sitcom "Welcome Back Kotter," then became a movie star with hits such as "Saturday Night Fever," "Grease," and later, "Pulp Fiction." He has been nominated for two Academy Awards and has been married to wife Kelly Preston since 1991.

LINK
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

John Travolta sued by male masseur for sexual... by NMAtv

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

John Travolta's gay? What a ridiculous story......

.... hell, next they'll be saying he's in a bizarre religious cult or something.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• katina
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

I almost spat my coffee¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

I'm always suspicious when people sue for these sort of things.

I try to put myself in the situation of the 'victim': would I a) make it clear that I am not interested/am not gay and the behaviour is inappropriate; b) make it VERY clear if the behaviour continues or c) think 'Mmmm....my feelings/sense of self has been violated, this can only be remedied with cash and my name inevitably being splashed over the tabloid as John Travolta's bit of greased lightning'?

Of course, that's assuming any of it is true.....
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

.... hell, next they'll be saying he's in a bizarre religious cult or something.
            or that he is bald and wearing a wig!

Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD

The two things are very probably related.

The Scientology 'audit' when you first get involved with them is designed to get as much blackmail material as possible trapping you in the cult.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                The Scientology 'audit' when you first get involved with them is designed to get as much blackmail material as possible trapping you in the cult.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

After seeing this I accused Travolta of having GI Joe hair

He'll be going with the "what?...........where?" defense.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                      After seeing this I accused Travolta of having GI Joe hair

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Diamondjimi

By Piya Sinha-Roy | Reuters

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A second unidentified masseur has joined a $2 million lawsuit against John Travolta claiming the actor sexually assaulted the men in two separate incidents during private massages, according to amended court documents filed on Tuesday.

The second unnamed man, a resident of Georgia referred to as John Doe No. 2 in court papers obtained by Reuters, claimed that Travolta rubbed his legs, touched his genitals and tried to initiate sex at a private appointment at the actor's room inside an Atlanta hotel on January 28.

The allegations echo those of John Doe No. 1, a resident of Texas, who filed the initial complaint late last week and accused Travolta of sexually assaulting him during a private massage at the Beverly Hills Hotel on January 16.

"This second 'anonymous' claim is just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one," said attorney Martin Singer, who represents the Hollywood actor.

"Our client will be fully vindicated in court on both of these absurd and fictional claims."

Travolta's spokesman has called the lawsuit "complete fiction and fabrication."

The plaintiff's attorney, Pasadena, California-based Okorie Okorocha, told Reuters that since the initial complaint was filed last week, he has had many more potential victims come forward with similar complaints.

"I will file for every single victim. Mr. Travolta has been able to evade justice, and he's going to challenge it with me. but I'm not afraid ... I'll stand up to him," said Okorocha.

He said that the men did not go to the police because they did not think the police would believe them.

Travolta, 58, rose to fame in the 1970s on the television sitcom "Welcome Back Kotter," then became a movie star with hits such as "Saturday Night Fever," "Grease," and later, "Pulp Fiction." He has been nominated for two Academy Awards and has been married to wife Kelly Preston since 1991.

LINK
                        Do these colors match your mascara and eye shadow ??

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          My first thought too. On closer inspection I think they went with a tracer and some of this.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

That reminds me of this classic...

Comment

• Headly1984
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jul 2011

the guy is rich .. if I were rich and bald I would buy hair too

If I were rich I would be a slut and never get married - that seems the mistake Tiger Woods made - he had it all (except travolta's gay sex but who needs that)

Tiger had it all until he let a wife destroy him .. his own mistake ... don;t buy the cow if ya can get the milk free =)

Comment

Working...