X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

** POSTPONED ** Official 9/4 Salt Lake City Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official 9/4 Salt Lake City Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

I am happy to finally be able to say ...I WILL BE AT THIS SHOW!!!! FUCK YES!!!! :tongue0011: STOKED!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
      Veteran
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by SNIPER
      I am happy to finally be able to say ...I WILL BE AT THIS SHOW!!!! FUCK YES!!!! :tongue0011: STOKED!!
      I'm stocked beyond words!!! This time around, I will really be able to appreciate this obsession that is Roth Van Halen!!!
      Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by SNIPER
        Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
        I'm stocked beyond words!!! This time around, I will really be able to appreciate this obsession that is Roth Van Halen!!!

KICK ASS GUYS!!! Congrats - I'm so happy for you that they're finally heading your way. I'd be happy to receive your texts from the show
        Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
          KICK ASS GUYS!!! Congrats - I'm so happy for you that they're finally heading your way. I'd be happy to receive your texts from the show
          Thanks!! You know it Momshell!! You just better stay awake that night :-)
          Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Momshell
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
            Thanks!! You know it Momshell!! You just better stay awake that night :-)
            With you guys making it to your first show, it's a special occasion - no way I'll be asleep. I'll drink a shitload of starbucks if necessary!!!
            Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• SNIPER
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
              With you guys making it to your first show, it's a special occasion - no way I'll be asleep. I'll drink a shitload of starbucks if necessary!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Just received this from United Concerts: The Van Halen show at Energy Solutions Arena Tuesday S

Van Halen's Salt Lake show postponed

Published on May 16, 2012 10:36AM
                Just received this from United Concerts:

The Van Halen show at Energy Solutions Arena Tuesday September 4th will be temporarily postponed. Future dates to be announced. The on sale for this Friday May 18th is also postponed. We apologize for any inconvenience.

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsbu...-salt.html.csp

Van Halen's Salt Lake show postponed

Published on May 16, 2012 10:36AM
                  Just received this from United Concerts:

The Van Halen show at Energy Solutions Arena Tuesday September 4th will be temporarily postponed. Future dates to be announced. The on sale for this Friday May 18th is also postponed. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Wonder what happened? Anyone know? Low ticket sales?
                  I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Postoned? So they will not add some random date way after the tour ends. Maybe this looks good for a lot more shows being added? Overseas? I hope so if only to have our friends from there stfu already.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VimFuego
                      Groupie
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
                      Postoned? So they will not add some random date way after the tour ends. Maybe this looks good for a lot more shows being added? Overseas? I hope so if only to have our friends from there stfu already.
                      A World Tour would look good on their resume.
                      I could play "Stairway To Heaven" when I was 12. Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was 22. I think that says quite a lot.

Comment

• katina
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by VimFuego
                        A World Tour would look good on their resume.
                        A world tour would be perfect.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

I've decided they've postponed so they can play here on Labour Day.

Now, someone please tell them that.
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

I just have a feeling with postponing SLC that they can take a break, since they'll already be in the West....

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Was just talking to Light em Up about getting tix tomorrow!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...