X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adena dodds
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2010

Full Ozzy concert with Brad Gillis

Osburne for president.....End of story. The prince of darkness is looking like a bright light compared to these losers but that's just my opinion. And all you have to be is an American citizen and 21 years of age to be able to become the president of the united states. Gee, if I would have known that I wouldn't have wasted all my time and money for 2 careers as a starving artist. To think that I have to go through 3 interviews just to get a part-time job as a skin therapist or what ever is beyond my understanding. I really think we need some more qualifications put upon people running for president....It doesn't make an once of sense...And I guarantee that it's not supposed to....Ozzy, Ozzy, Ozzy...Too bad he wasn't born in the USA....Okay, then how about Bruce Springstein? The Boss? Born in the USA. I was born in the USA. So that means that I can run for president and I'm well over 21! Uncle Sam says; VOTE! I think I only voted 2 times in my life....The last time was Kerry, Edwards...What a disaster! A wolf in sheeps clothes! It all comes out in the wash.
    Last edited by adena dodds; 05-05-2012, 12:35 AM.
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Does he have a valid birth certificate? If yes then he is already a step ahead of our current guy.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

SHARON??!!!
      the dog shat on the carpet.

Comment

• adena dodds
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2010

Sharon would make a classy first lady don't ya think?
        Originally posted by ashstralia
        SHARON??!!!
        the dog shat on the carpet.

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by adena dodds
          whatever the fuck you're on, i want some.

actually, on second thought..

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by adena dodds
            Right up until the first time she took a shit on the floor at a state dinner...

Comment

• adena dodds
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2010

Say it isn't so. Don't tell me she's a dog. What is even stranger is that I ran into 2 Islamic videos yeaterday and it was quite disturbing. One was an actual human female and part dog. It was a combination of both and it looked very real and morbid. The second video had a description stating that a regular person had gone into the bathroom and then came out with an animals (dog-like) body but the face was still human and it could talk. They taped it lying on a matress behind a cage and they were talikng to it with a frantic voice....I don't think the Islamic world get's into special effects like we do, I could be wrong, but this looked very real. At the end of the video they were basically begging God to forgive them of their sins. The Lord has stated that disease and deformities are the result of sin. So I believe it. Are we living in the era of the Jackel? Part man part beast? Has this kind of phonmenon been going on for a long time or is it just starting to surface? I'm and end time believer and I believe that we are living in the end times. Oh, and as for australia's comment, the only drug I'm on is the body and blood of The Lord Jesus Christ.....Nothing can compare to it. It's out there, maybe you should give it a try while you still can. Before the tabernacles of the world shut their doors, then you'll see where I'm comming from......Then he will come back to clean house and let everyone know who's who and who is The King of all nations....The King of all Kings....You can't get any higher than that. They say that there isn't a floor high enough for me to jump out of....I think they're on to me! I better go and hide.
              Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Right up until the first time she took a shit on the floor at a state dinner...
              Last edited by adena dodds; 05-05-2012, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• fourthcoming

If Ozzy runs with Lemmy as his Vice president, he's definitely got my vote.
                Last edited by Guest; 05-05-2012, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• adena dodds
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2010

I'll second that notion. You figure if people are looking for a successful buisness man any rock star will do. In my opinion they've got to be the most successful buisness men on the planet, plus they have to put up with groupies like me...Ha,ha,ha. I just think that most rock stars would turn that job down in an instant....Really, who in their right mind would want to take on that position? It's seems like a dirty job but I guess someones got to do it.....I'd rather clean toilets.
                  Originally posted by fourthcoming
                  If Ozzy runs with Lemmy as his Vice president, he's definitely got my vote.
                  Last edited by adena dodds; 05-05-2012, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

You have to be 35 to run for president, Adena...

Comment

• fourthcoming

Ozzy: Speak Of The Devil to be released on DVD soon.......

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                        Ozzy: Speak Of The Devil to be released on DVD soon.......
                        It's about fucking time. Holy shit, look at the track list.

Ozzy Osbourne Diary Of A Madman Tour DVD Coming

antimusic

Eagle Rock has set a July 17th release date for a new DVD release of Ozzy Osbourne's Speak of the Devil.

This show was filmed at Irvine Meadows Amphitheater in California on June 12, 1982 as part of the delayed continuation of the "Diary Of A Madman" tour following the tragic death of Randy Rhoads a few months earlier.

The audio has been digitally restored and remastered and is now available in DTS and Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound for the first time. Speak Of The Devil includes the classics "Mr Crowley" "Over The Mountain" "Crazy Train" "Flying High Again" "Iron Man" "Paranoid" "Goodbye To Romance" and many more.

The concert is a perfect snapshot of Ozzy Osbourne's live performances in the eighties with dramatic staging and masses of energy with a setlist based around his first two solo albums and a few Black Sabbath classics. The line-up for this show features Ozzy Osbourne (vocals); Don Airey (keyboards); Tommy Aldridge (drums); Brad Gillis (guitar) and Rudy Sarzo (bass).

Track Listing:

1) Over The Mountain
                        2) Mr Crowley
                        3) Crazy Train
                        4) Revelation (Mother Earth)
                        5) Steal Away (The Night)
                        6) Suicide Solution
                        7) Guitar / Drum Solo
                        8) Goodbye To Romance
                        9) I Don't Know
                        10) Believer
                        11) Flying High Again
                        12) Iron Man
                        13) Children Of The Grave
                        14) Paranoid

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• fourthcoming

Good stuff.....is that the same show from the original release? I always thought the original recording was from the old Felt Forum in N.Y.C. and was all Sabbath tunes...I could be wrong......either way, I was never really big Night Ranger guy but brad Gillis definitely does justice to the sabbath tunes....cant wait to hear the rest.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Have always LOVED this show.... Such mad props for Brad Gillis for filling in on such short notice for Randy.....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• fourthcoming

I also heard Vivian Campbell is back with the original members of Dio's solo group who made Holy Diver, Last in Line, and Sacred heart with some other dude singing lead.....that means Vinny Appice on drums. Does that mean the conflict with Bill Ward and Sabbath has been resolved or are they finding another drummer? I know this is a little off topic....but it vaguely relates to Ozzy.....and VA....couldn't agree with you more....always LOVED Speak Of The Devil.

Comment

Working...