Gene Simmons has a higher net worth than Mitt Romney.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Gene Simmons has a higher net worth than Mitt Romney.

Forbes estimates Mitt to have a net worth around $220 million. I thought he was worth more than that. Gene is estimated to be worth $300 million. Not bad for a guy who wears makeup and sells tacky stuff.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

So what exactly does that mean? That Gene has two car-elevators in his house, while Mitt only has one?

Comment

• BenJammin
      Foot Soldier
      • Feb 2004

And tell me again why the super rich need to have even lower taxes ?
      "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BenJammin
        And tell me again why the super rich need to have even lower taxes ?

Because our government needs to learn a little control and stop spending on so much wasteful shit. Once they do that, then & only then can we discuss what is fair for everyone to pay. Perhaps it's more, perhaps less, but right now all they'll do is line their pockets, bail out friends, payoffs, and lease 1200 per month cars with our money. Fuck em.

And Gene has also gotten a lot more pussy than Mitt. Gene, I fucking hate you and I hate your band. But damn good businessman I will admit. Rock on!
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Gene came from nothing. That's the main difference. We are going back to a world where only elites will rule and you will be stuck in your box. Anything that is a threat to this system is being stomped on. We are going back to the system our grand parents and great grand parents tried to escape from.

What's cleaver is the rich are actually using people's hate of them to control those same people by running politicians who seem to be politicians of the people but will continue to rob the people and give the rich what they want. It's kind of like when you are in a fight getting your opponent so angry they lose all common sense makes them easier to beat. This is being done to the public. It's called playing both sides off the other. That's why we need to avoid the group think of any one political party and think for ourselves.

This is a war against the individual vs. group think. Look at history. Group think leads to bad places.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Plus Gene has given people a lot of enjoyment. And in this world I think that is worth more than anything a businessman can do.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Simmons would sell KISS Dogshit if he thought it would make a buck...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I picture Gene as this goofy kid from Israel with an accent and everyone telling him to fuck off. He's a nerd into comic books that dreams about getting laid. He ruthlessly pursues his dream. I think most people can't pull it off because they worry about what others are going to think, don't have the self confidence, and don't want to put the work into it. I think Gene had four goals. I'm going to become blatantly famous making music, I'm going to make a lot of money, I'm going to get laid, and I'm going to do it on my terms. He found three other crazy guys to go along with it and created something unique in the process.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  And KISS fans would buy it. Fucking stupid. I'm saving my money for EVH striped coyote poop......

FrankenSCAT!

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    He already did that back in the 80's.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by FORD

Mom?????
                      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Really? From all that is going on in that photo they think they need to shield us by blurring her vagina? Seriously?

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

Hey, you wouldn't wannabe offended now would you.

Why do I suddenly have a craving for bannana milkshake?
                          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                            Hey, you wouldn't wannabe offended now would you.

Why do I suddenly have a craving for bannana milkshake?

You sir are a sick sick man.

And I was thinking of melted velveeta cheese

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Thanks Ford. I was eating a chocolate milk shake when I saw that discusting mess.

Comment

Working...