PDA

View Full Version : Got ROTH?

Fabulous Shadow
06-18-2004, 04:55 PM
I have up close and personal seats to Van Hagar at the pond in Aug. Do you think I should wear my GOT ROTH T-shirt??? Do you think I'll get a reaction? I feel kind of bad doing it because I do like Sammy but then again I am an attention whore... What ya think???

guwapo_rocker
06-18-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
I have up close and personal seats to Van Hagar at the pond in Aug. Do you think I should wear my GOT ROTH T-shirt??? Do you think I'll get a reaction? I feel kind of bad doing it because I do like Sammy but then again I am an attention whore... What ya think???

Then why where a shirt at all????:D

Fabulous Shadow
06-18-2004, 05:16 PM
Good point!

ZahZoo
06-18-2004, 05:31 PM
Probably a cherished shirt... I'd throw it up on stage and ask Eddie to sign it... ;)

lms
06-18-2004, 05:39 PM
You wear the shirt cause ya get more attention taking it off than walking in without one. Spam has to have a sense of humor by now about the whole thing, I would wear it and have Ed and Spam autograph it. (or whatevers underneath it depending on your mood at the time :) ) You could let Al and Mike sign the back side if they get too jealous...

Fabulous Shadow
06-18-2004, 05:46 PM
Good point lms... I gave ya a vote for the idea!

lms
06-18-2004, 06:11 PM
Well thank you. Have a good weekend. and back at ya on the vote...

hot for david
06-20-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by lms
You wear the shirt cause ya get more attention taking it off than walking in without one. Spam has to have a sense of humor by now about the whole thing, I would wear it and have Ed and Spam autograph it. (or whatevers underneath it depending on your mood at the time :) ) You could let Al and Mike sign the back side if they get too jealous...

that would be great , good point!!!!!

Panamark
06-20-2004, 01:06 AM
Bloody Fence Sitter.

Fabulous Shadow
06-20-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Bloody Fence Sitter.

???

Panamark
06-21-2004, 02:10 AM
"I love Roth Era, but Im going to the Van Hagar Show" = Fence Sitter.

Panamark
06-21-2004, 02:10 AM
Or a Sheep. Whichever you prefer.

MAX
06-21-2004, 02:50 AM
Oh come on??? :rolleyes:

Jeeze Louise Fab, I honestly don't understand why you would even own that shirt in the first place? Fine, you now like Roth cos he cut his hair?
However, I just call it like I see it and you answered your own question by saying the following:

I have up close and personal seats to Van Hagar

I feel kind of bad doing it because I do like Sammy

Admittedly you are happily attending several Hagar fronted shows and you like Spam? I think you've already answered your own questions to such a dilemma. :D

If you REAAAALLLY want to get a reaction though, sneak in a bucket of extra crispy fried chicken. Then both dangle and wave it at Spammy while he's screeching!!! Hell, he might even stop the show. Just be careful of your hands while he's drooling cos ya don't wanna lose them :sssh: LOL!!!

It will be like Kryptonite to him!!! Do it Fab!!!! We're all counting on ya!!! :D ;)

EbDawson
06-21-2004, 02:53 AM
Do you think I should wear my GOT ROTH T-shirt??? I feel kind of bad doing it

Why the hell would ya feel bad wearing a ROTH Tee??? Wear the thing with pride and stick your chest out! (If it doesn't already stick out)

Cathedral
06-21-2004, 03:06 AM
Wear it, but skip the Van Hagar gig and we'll love you forever... :)

EbDawson
06-21-2004, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by MAX

If you REAAAALLLY want to get a reaction though, sneak in a bucket of extra crispy fried chicken. Then both dangle and wave it at Spammy while he's screeching!!! Hell, he might even stop the show. It'll be like Kryptonite to him!!! Do it Fab!!!! We're all counting on ya!!! :D ;)

That's a good one!!:D

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 01:10 PM
Boys Boys Boys... I have ALWAYS liked ROTH... I just happend to like Hagar too... If that makes me a fence sitter, Well, I can live with that.

DLR_EngineRoom
06-21-2004, 01:24 PM
Good point!

Speaking of inappropriate tshirts and good points, why don't you go topless? You know Sam won't be interested unless you're a tranny, Ed will be too buzzed to notice, Mike will be too shy to say anything and Al will be too far to see you.

I say go topless, and mail me your 'Got Roth?' shirt.

:D

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 01:38 PM
You wont want it DLR_ER... I cut it up and made it a CHICK shirt!

DLR_EngineRoom
06-21-2004, 01:41 PM
You wont want it DLR_ER... I cut it up and made it a CHICK shirt!

lol..my apologies, there's been a misunderstanding. I meant, I'd like it to either frame as proof that you slept with me or to sell it on eBay. With the proceeds, I'll rent a VH Reunion in my backyard, and you will be the 'First Lady'. :D

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 02:12 PM
Haha... I don't think it'd be worth much to anyone but me...
However, I'll let you borrow it for awhile if ya like...

moose
06-21-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Bloody Fence Sitter.

Like I said, "too Many fuckin WANNABES" here.
Panamark you speaketh the TRUTH

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 03:12 PM
I am a female... I reserve the right to like Van Hagar and all their sappy love songs!!!!

Besides... Does likeing Sammy make me any less of a Roth fan?
Can somebody show me the Rules book please???

moose
06-21-2004, 03:57 PM
There are "No Rules For Fools"

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 05:09 PM
Cool then I can like BOTH!

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 05:11 PM
I am a female... I reserve the right to like Van Hagar and all their sappy love songs!!!!

There are rules to this.... and yes, liking Samuel does make you less of a fan for Dave.

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 05:14 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3212&highlight=Roth+Army+Rules

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 05:14 PM
Just in case you actually thought I was kidding. :D

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 05:31 PM
Well hell... I only passed the first 3.
Is there any thing I can do?
I guess, I don't belong here then... maybe I can join the Gary Cherone board.

DLR_EngineRoom
06-21-2004, 05:34 PM
Well hell... I only passed the first 3.
Is there any thing I can do?
I guess, I don't belong here then... maybe I can join the Gary Cherone board.

you can join MY board....anytime, cinammon bunz...!

Big Troubles
06-21-2004, 05:35 PM
Stay... Just adapt. It may take time. A few support meetings. We'll probably have to do some one on one therapy sessions ya know...But after that, and a couple hot soapy sponge baths, Im sure I can cleanse you of the dirty Sammy nonsense! ;) If not, we still got to spend some bathing time together. :D

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 05:39 PM
Ahhh man BT I have some VERY heartfelt memories of the Hagar era... I think there should be special rules specifically for us feminine folks... Come on what do you expect from Venus?

DLR_EngineRoom
06-21-2004, 06:36 PM
David Lee Roth says: Fabulous Shadow sweetheart....you're so sweet....man you must shit sugar, baby.....

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 06:38 PM
I'd love to sandwich myself between those two like a nice spread of peanut butter

Mezro
06-21-2004, 06:40 PM
Wear the damn Roth shirt with your giant snow globes raging, get backstage, blow Sam and then spit it back in his face. When he stares at you in shock say "sorry babe but you are no David Lee."

Mezro...while you are at it stick a finger in Al's ass and see if he barks like a dog

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 06:49 PM
Mez... That's just gross! If I were gonna get backstage it'd be Eddie I'd want to taste...

pete
06-21-2004, 06:54 PM

If you like Sappy love songs done right

Might I reccomend

BABY COME BACK - PLAYER

WHEN WILL I SEE YOU AGAIN - THE THREE DEGREES

These will give you goosebumps (and hard nipples)

Fabulous Shadow
06-21-2004, 07:04 PM
Petey???

Is that... Baby come back, you can blame it all on me, I was wrong and I just can't live without you

and

When will I see you again, When will we share precious moments...

????

AJW
06-21-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3212&highlight=Roth+Army+Rules

I thought that was fuckin' hilarious. I agree with most of it but not all of it. 2 & 4 don't fit me because even if Ed is a lyin' SOB I still think he broke new ground with his style of playing. I don't own Your Filthy Little Mouth and the DVD BBQ either.

pete
06-21-2004, 07:15 PM
Petey???

Is that... Baby come back, you can blame it all on me, I was wrong and I just can't live without you

and

When will I see you again, When will we share precious moments...

????

When will will our hearts beat 2gether

Will I have to wait 4ever

Will I have to suffer the whole night through?

oh yeah!!!

a song of obsession coated in a sugary coating that makes it seem so light

you'd love my saturday night parties.

all kinds of music pumps outta here

AJW
06-21-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
David Lee Roth says: Fabulous Shadow sweetheart....you're so sweet....man you must shit sugar, baby.....

Awseome pic never saw that one before.

Mezro
06-21-2004, 07:18 PM
Mez... That's just gross! If I were gonna get backstage it'd be Eddie I'd want to taste...

Shit Fab, you might drain what little life he has left.

Mezro...i'm sure he will play eruption for you in private

AJW
06-21-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Wear the damn Roth shirt with your giant snow globes raging, get backstage, blow Sam and then spit it back in his face. When he stares at you in shock say "sorry babe but you are no David Lee."

Mezro...while you are at it stick a finger in Al's ass and see if he barks like a dog

That is soooooooooooooo fuckin' bad. :rofl:

Hells Belle
06-21-2004, 07:51 PM
Fab Shad I have a AC/SHE shirt I'll loan you...

The Alexster666
06-21-2004, 07:55 PM
Where can I get the shirt? amt the hagar fans suck bumper? please answer somebody!!

Mezro
06-21-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by ajw
That is soooooooooooooo fuckin' bad. :rofl:

Bad would be Fab catching Sam's filthy spew right in the dry socket.

Mezro...catch it in your hand Fab and throw it back at him

Hells Belle
06-21-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Hells Belle
Fab Shad I have a AC/SHE shirt I'll loan you...

that would be AC/D-She