• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Eric Carr - Tale of the Fox

I Enjoyed this:

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

For whatever reason, after Creatures of The Night Gene and Paul just marginalized Carr's playing on the studio albums: he had so much ability and they basically had him playing these metronomic beats.

However, the guy was a monster live. When I saw KISS in 1985, the rest of the band were kinda "meh", but Carr was a fucking animal behind the kit. Good, good rock drummer.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• gbranton
      Veteran
      • Aug 2005

And a nice guy to boot. I met him in 1985 and chatted with him for a second while he signed my copy of Lick It Up. He and Paul really seemed to enjoy taking up time with the fans, while Gene brushed past everyone and Bruce Kulick stood next to Paul and was basically ignored. Nobody knew who Bruce was, at that time he was filling in for Mark St John.
      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• fifth element
        Commando
        • Nov 2010

Truly enjoyed the biography...thx for posting!
        “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

Working...