Canadians, meet your future Prime Minister!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Canadians, meet your future Prime Minister!

I'm not sure what the minimum age is up there to run for Parlaiment, but I seriously hope the NDP is taking notice of this girl.. Hell, I think she needs to lecture the US congress too!

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I saw another speech she gave. Basically all the banks that are members of The Bank of International Settlements are in the collusion. The Bank of Japan, The European Central Bank, The Bank of Canada, and the Federal Reserve are the culprits.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Satan
      I'm not sure what the minimum age is up there to run for Parlaiment, but I seriously hope the NDP is taking notice of this girl.. Hell, I think she needs to lecture the US congress too!

Bravo!
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

We've got some pretty amazing kids doing amazing things up here.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• gbranton
          Veteran
          • Aug 2005

Prime Minister, maybe. But I don't think she is anywhere near funky enough to become a member of Parliament.

"Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...