X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Bette is hosting the G20 summit

Tough gig, host a crucial economic summit for world leaders in Cabo Fucking San Lucas....

Hope Bette at least gives them a 2-for-1 special or something....

Discuss....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

The G20 is a joke. Nothing good ever comes from it. They come into town. Military police like thugs beat their shields with batons and they drive around in armored vehicles. Some protestors show up. My only hope is a riot starts and Sammy's Ferrari gets overturned, his ass gets dragged out and beaten and the Cabo Wabo Cantina gets torched and burns to the ground.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

We hosted it a few years ago and it was a complete misery. Cost millions and there was traffic chaos. There were so many cops I saw a traffic jam that was just cop cars, about 40 of them like something from the Blues Brothers.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Yeah, it was nasty in Toronto, too. Complete waste of $$
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

A bunch of moochers show up intimidate the local population with their security thugs and then stick them with the bill while they drink expensive wine and accomplish nothing.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Like these fuckers can't have a web conference via satellite, as opposed to wasting resources.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Just throw all these international organizations in one building in Switzerland and be done with it. I'm sure the Swiss have enough fuckin' cash to pay for all that shit.

Comment

• WACF
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express

A bunch of moochers show up intimidate the local population with their security thugs and then stick them with the bill while they drink expensive wine and accomplish nothing.
                Sounds alot like the UN too...

Comment

Working...