Strange new kind of mushroom discovered in China?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Strange new kind of mushroom discovered in China?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

I guess this disproves the notion that all Chinese people are well educated.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

People in the US think all Chinese people are brilliant because they sent their best students over here to go to school in our universities. When the government is paying for your education and your family is over there, you are highly motivated to do well in school or else.

I've done enough traveling to know people are pretty much the same. If you have a work ethic and are motivated to learn you can be brilliant no matter where you come from. What differs is the opportunities are available in various areas.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

The competition amongst the youth of China to get into universities is INSANE.

Too bad our young people do not have the same motivation.

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Chinese people are... hmm.. special. Their culture is so different from ours.

I checked that up cause I work in a store that has a lot of chenese customers. They spit indoors on the flor, they fart in the store, I don't think they have ever formed a cue in their life. We sometimes find them wandering in our stock, like in the behind. Thas like our backstage. Man... crazy..
          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

Working...