Tom & Katie Announce Divorce On MAGIC MIKE's Opening Day,Coincidence?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kissfan1976
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2010

Tom & Katie Announce Divorce On MAGIC MIKE's Opening Day,Coincidence?

I Think Not!

"Rock of Ages" star Tom Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes are divorcing after five years of marriage, according to a report from People magazine.
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Did Katie finally escape..
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I suspect either Tom caught Katie in bed with The Evil Lord Xenu.

Or she caught him with John Travolta........
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Coyote
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

She saw "Rock Of Ages".
        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

They made a good looking couple and that kid is way too adorable. But Katy needs a good ol fashioned vag pounding & probably got tired of shaving and painting her snapper to look like a butthole and wearing a John Travolta mask.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by sadaist
            They made a good looking couple and that kid is way too adorable. But Katy needs a good ol fashioned vag pounding & probably got tired of shaving and painting her snapper to look like a butthole and wearing a John Travolta mask.
            Snapper
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Lol!! I never understood womens fascination with Tom Cruise. He is like a blank page to me. But I always fall for charisma in a man and Tom hasn't got it.
              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

They made a good looking couple and that kid is way too adorable.
                Still wonder who the father was, since everything else about that sham marriage was utterly false.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Frank Marshall Davis ??

Comment

• SparkieD
                    Veteran
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by envy_me
                    Lol!! I never understood womens fascination with Tom Cruise. He is like a blank page to me. But I always fall for charisma in a man and Tom hasn't got it.
                    Me neither. All my high school friends went ape for him. All I see is a disgusting little man with the expression of someone who thinks his shit doesn't stink yet still has that screwed-up face of smelling something that does.
                    Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                    Originally posted by rustoffa
                    Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:368px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:155090" width="360" height="293" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s09e12-trapped-in-the-closet">Trapped in the Closet</a></b><br/>Get More: <a style="display: block; position: relative; top: -1.33em; float: right; font-weight: bold; color: #ffcc00; text-decoration: none" href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/">SOUTH<br/>PARK</a><a href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/episodes/s09e12-trapped-in-the-closet">more...</a></p></div></div>
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Goddamned Thetans ruin everything! Get that shit handled, Tom!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Of course he fuckin' gay! Have you seen the tits on his first wife Mimi Rodgers? HOLY SHIT! What straight man would want to leave those fluffy love pillows?

Comment

• ODShowtime
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Doesn't the church of scientology extract the gayness from people like cruise and travolta during "auditing" and then blackmail them with it to keep them in the church? If you're a superstar and the church knows you're gay, they're going to take as much money from you as possible, which explains the high ranks these two morons have because of the millions they've flushed down the scientology toilet. They're stuck. It's funny.
                            gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Nah, Lord Xenu is fine with the homothetans®, as long as you keep giving money to the cult.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...