X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • So this is love
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

What the fuck happened to the US of A

ok here it goes....I 'm taking a little vacation with my family here in Miami and my flight landed in Fort Lauderdale...I look at the signage and its all in both english and spanish...Gate/puerta...then I get to the condo and watch tv and HALF THE channels are spanish speaking...I am not a racist at all and do appreciate all nationality but WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!! at least I can get two and half men or Seinfeld reruns....lol
    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Can't have anyone be offended any more. You should visit southern California sometime. You'll honestly believe you left the country. But the spanish shit doesn't bother me half as much as every single customer service rep I need to call is in New Delhi and keep reading to me that they "can surely understand your frustration and appreciate you providing them the opportunity to resolve your issue".
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• So this is love
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
      Can't have anyone be offended any more. You should visit southern California sometime. You'll honestly believe you left the country. But the spanish shit doesn't bother me half as much as every single customer service rep I need to call is in New Delhi and keep reading to me that they "can surely understand your frustration and appreciate you providing them the opportunity to resolve your issue".
      The New Delhi shit is a worlwide problem not only in SC and I have been to SoCal many times and you have my mercy...
      Last edited by So this is love; 06-29-2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
        The New Delhi shit is a worlwide problem not only in SC and I have been to SoCal many times and you have my blessing...
        One of my part-time jobs is at a call centre. We have a lot of Indians work for us, and callers always think they're calling India, when actually it's Canada. We still lie and tell them we're in whatever city the company is based out of.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• So this is love
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Angel
          One of my part-time jobs is at a call centre. We have a lot of Indians work for us, and callers always think they're calling India, when actually it's Canada. We still lie and tell them we're in whatever city the company is based out of.
          Exactly...there is no more Canada or America its over they own us damn it!!!!!!! where is George Costanza when we need him?

Comment

• motherchicken
            • Nov 2009

Things are much different here in the pacific northwest. Almost gives me hope that America is still alive and kicking. That is until the next time people decide all these illegals here already deserve amnesty.

Comment

• So this is love
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by motherchicken
              Things are much different here in the pacific northwest. Almost gives me hope that America is still alive and kicking. That is until the next time people decide all these illegals here already deserve amnesty.
              pacific northwest? You will be owned by the Chinese...we are doomed on all sides....we better Running with the devils....

Comment

• motherchicken
                • Nov 2009

pacific northwest? You will be owned by the Chinese...we are doomed on all sides....we better Running with the devils....
                Since you're such an optimist maybe you'll get lucky and the Mayans will be right about shit hitting the fan later this year.

Comment

• So this is love
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by motherchicken
                  Since you're such an optimist maybe you'll get lucky and the Mayans will be right about shit hitting the fan later this year.
                  I have my moments....but I have kids...and I'm realistic and fuck the Mayans.....Good luck to you ......and with your name you must be feeding Spammy waboritas
                  Last edited by So this is love; 06-30-2012, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If NuttyYahoo gets his wish to start World War III in Iran, it will all be over regardless of what the Mayans have to say about it.

But it's just as well, as it would be a better outcome than a Mor(m)on corporate raider for President with a Randtard teabagging Congress.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• motherchicken
                      • Nov 2009

I have my moments....but I have kids...and I'm realistic and fuck the Mayans.....Good luck to you ......and with your name you must be feeding Spammy waboritas
                      Motherchicken was the name of some garage band a buddy of mine had an album of back in the 80s. No relation to the band Chickenshit or Chickenchoker or whatever the chedhead calls that band him and Will Ferrel are in.

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

go on, someone tell us who this mochook is!!

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Exactly...there is no more Canada or America its over they own us damn it!!!!!!! where is George Costanza when we need him?
                          Um, nothing is "over" for Canada. We're a multi-cultural nation. Nobody owns us. The point I was trying to make is don't assume just because you hear an Indian accent that they're in New Delhi...you may very well be speaking to someone here.

I have no problem whatsoever with our Indian immigrants. They're hard working, and they embrace our culture when they come here.

The only immigrants I have any problem with are the ones that bring their political bullshit with them.
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The OP is shocked people speak Spanish in Miami? I mean, like Cuba? About 1960?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                              Um, nothing is "over" for Canada. We're a multi-cultural nation. Nobody owns us. The point I was trying to make is don't assume just because you hear an Indian accent that they're in New Delhi...you may very well be speaking to someone here.
                              Oh hell yea.... Take a walk in downtown Toronto sometime, dozens of nationalities....

And the vast majority of them are very, very nice people....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...