PDA

View Full Version : Request: Van Halen - New Orleans, LA June 26, 2012

BottaGetta
07-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Waited since 1982 to see the mighty VH w/ Dave. Would love to have a copy of this show. Does anyone here know if the show was recorded?

Thanks!

VAiN
07-02-2012, 11:01 PM
It's not out yet.. hopefully it surfaces sooner than later. Keep an eye on dime, that's one of your best bets.

BottaGetta
07-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Waited since 1982 to see the mighty VH w/ Dave. Would love to have a copy of this show. Does anyone here know if the show was recorded?

Thanks!

Been checking over there. Do you know if it's audio, or video? I don't really care, just curious.

Thank you!

VAiN
07-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Im not sure if there's either, but if there is it will come out sooner or later..

loucap81
07-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Has anyone noticed that there have been very few shows circulating from June? I mean almost nothing except the two Bay-area shows, which were taped by a legendary taper out there.

VAiN
07-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Has anyone noticed that there have been very few shows circulating from June? I mean almost nothing except the two Bay-area shows, which were taped by a legendary taper out there.

Yeah, I was thinking about that recently too... May is thin too... what the hell?

BottaGetta
08-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Bump. Anyone, please??

VAiN
08-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Nothing yet..

Hardrock69
08-13-2012, 05:18 AM
Botta, begging us for a boot from that show will not make it magically appear for you if none of us have it.

If you wanna help us out, when YOU find it, feel free to post a link.

But we are not going to know about recordings of that show any sooner than you.

Actually, your best bet is youtube. You might find one or two users who have videotaped the entire thing and uploaded it.

VanHalenFan5150
08-14-2012, 01:12 PM
Check on The House of Bootlegs!
http://z3.invisionfree.com/House_Of_Bootlegs

BottaGetta
08-14-2012, 01:23 PM
Botta, begging us for a boot from that show will not make it magically appear for you if none of us have it.

If you wanna help us out, when YOU find it, feel free to post a link.

But we are not going to know about recordings of that show any sooner than you.

Actually, your best bet is youtube. You might find one or two users who have videotaped the entire thing and uploaded it.

Didn't mean to "beg". I was basically bumping this thread to make sure those who are not on here daily would see it. If I do acquire this boot, I'll be sure to share it.

ALMOSTsaved
08-28-2012, 03:55 PM
My video will make the rounds soon. Just been very lazy.

VAiN
08-28-2012, 04:02 PM
Is it complete? Have you considered putting it out there for use in a multi-cam?

ALMOSTsaved
08-28-2012, 04:09 PM
Not the complete show. All of the videos I filmed are in the New Orleans thread. I put them up one by one. They are as follows:

Unchained
Runnin' With The Devil
She's The Woman
Romeo Delight
Everybody Wants Some!! - Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Hear About It Later - Pretty Woman
You Really Got Me
Dance The Night Away
And The Cradle Will Rock...
Hot For Teacher
Women In Love
Ice Cream Man (Partial)
Eruption
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Jump

All filmed in 1080p HD

BottaGetta
08-28-2012, 04:37 PM
Not the complete show. All of the videos I filmed are in the New Orleans thread. I put them up one by one. They are as follows:

Unchained
Runnin' With The Devil
She's The Woman
Romeo Delight
Everybody Wants Some!! - Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Hear About It Later - Pretty Woman
You Really Got Me
Dance The Night Away
And The Cradle Will Rock...
Hot For Teacher
Women In Love
Ice Cream Man (Partial)
Eruption
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Jump

All filmed in 1080p HD

Thanks! I've watched those vids many times and they are excellent quality.

ALMOSTsaved
08-28-2012, 04:51 PM
I will put them out on DVD for Roth Army folks. One question, should I put some kind of "ticker / tag" on the video along the bottom or somewhere on there that keeps folks from ripping them off and selling instead of trading?

VAiN
08-28-2012, 07:19 PM
I will put them out on DVD for Roth Army folks. One question, should I put some kind of "ticker / tag" on the video along the bottom or somewhere on there that keeps folks from ripping them off and selling instead of trading?

If you do, make it small and tasteful... IMO, it doesn't matter.. If it's that good, they'll repackage it no matter what.

ALMOSTsaved
08-28-2012, 07:35 PM
Well you've seen my vids, VAIN. Gimme some insight.

BottaGetta
08-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Wonder if anyone else has the missing songs. A collaboration to last throughout the year..

Hardrock69
08-29-2012, 06:16 AM
Best of luck. Best thing you can probably do is just get the videos off of youtube that have the best audio and create your own audio boot compilation from the show.

TDB
06-15-2014, 07:51 AM

My wife and I were at that Nola show and I'd love to get a copy if possible. Thanks!