PDA

View Full Version : van halen in worcester

tjvhou812
06-20-2004, 11:36 AM
say what you want about vh bout they blew the roof off the centrum last night....they are back...

EddieFan4Eva
06-20-2004, 11:56 AM
They can say what they want....i've seen 3 shows so far, and have one more to go next week.....each one better than the last. Ed's been playing better each time.....the last Philly show was just amazing. They did I'm The One at soundcheck....awesome. The energy level is so there.....they really look to be genuinely having a blast. Haters and naysayers can spout out all they want.....cant change the fact that VH is kicking ass on stage.

dvrtiz51
06-20-2004, 11:59 AM
They were good. Real good. Eddie was the weak link that kept the show from being great.His solo was REAL sloppy. Lots of rust. Overall the sold-out crowd had a blast! ( yes, it a was sold-out!)

EddieFan4Eva
06-20-2004, 12:02 PM
I have it on great authority from many that Ed played great...and i know he played sharp as a razor at the 2 Philly dates....i was there...sober...and soaking it all up.

Don Corleone
06-20-2004, 01:55 PM

Mezro
06-20-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
I have it on great authority from many that Ed played great...and i know he played sharp as a razor at the 2 Philly dates....i was there...sober...and soaking it all up.

Since you were there can you clear up the attendance mystery. Were both shows sold out or not?

Mezro...wondering, wondering, wondering

lms2
06-20-2004, 04:21 PM
define "sold out" . Spammy says they were. LOL
The place did look much bigger from the outside-but I would say all 500 paying guests had a really nice time. The place was just filled with love. :)

Mezro
06-20-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by lms2
define "sold out" . Spammy says they were. LOL
The place did look much bigger from the outside-but I would say all 500 paying guests had a really nice time. The place was just filled with love. :)

500 guests enjoying a group of drunk, out of shape sell outs raping their past for pennies on the dollar.

Mezro...this next song is called "Up For Breakfast But No Time For The Gym"

bru87tr
06-20-2004, 04:33 PM
the only thing they blew off was themselves !!!!!!!!!!!!

blowing eachother and convincing themselves with blowjobs how great eachother are. they are only fooling themselves.

EddieFan4Eva
06-20-2004, 05:22 PM
To answer, the first night was around 18,000...damn near sold out....the 2nd night was about 3/4 full.....both nights rocked. I was there...i was sober.....i saw 4 guys that were having the time of their lives and kickin' ass.

Big Troubles
06-20-2004, 05:30 PM
They can say what they want....i've seen 3 shows so far, and have one more to go next week.....each one better than the last. Ed's been playing better each time.....the last Philly show was just amazing. They did I'm The One at soundcheck....awesome. The energy level is so there.....they really look to be genuinely having a blast. Haters and naysayers can spout out all they want.....cant change the fact that VH is kicking ass on stage.

:rofl: :stupid:

bru87tr
06-20-2004, 05:48 PM
if you were sober it couldnt have been that good.

EddieFan4Eva
06-20-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by bru87tr
if you were sober it couldnt have been that good.

I dont drink, it's that simple fuckwad.

Mezro
06-20-2004, 06:01 PM
To answer, the first night was around 18,000...damn near sold out....the 2nd night was about 3/4 full.....both nights rocked. I was there...i was sober.....i saw 4 guys that were having the time of their lives and kickin' ass.

I'm not surprised; Philly embraces any version of VH that rolls into town. On their shitty VHIII tour (when they played at the Spectrum) that was close to sold out when they couldn't even give away tickets in other cities.

Mezro...so it is not called the FU center anymore right?

Mezro
06-20-2004, 06:03 PM
I dont drink, it's that simple fuckwad.

Funny..I don't drink either and look at me!

Mezro...clicked into high gear without a drop in the bucket

Big Troubles
06-20-2004, 06:06 PM
I drink alot, and can still be straight enough to know that Hagar is wrong wrong wrong for Van Halen. I get high too! :D

BT...Dropped into 1st gear and lights another fat one.

(sorry for stealing that from you Mezro. That was the last one.) :D

Mezro
06-20-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
(sorry for stealing that from you Mezro. That was the last one.) :D

Shit BT, share and share alike

Mezro...but I'm not sharing this shaved japanese chick I banged last night...good sushi is so hard to find...thanks for letting me blow a load in your face Mayuko...banzai!

gslinger
06-21-2004, 09:56 AM
Fucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

tjvhou812
06-21-2004, 10:52 AM
the second show was even better than the first show...

c ya in harford ct.

EAST COAST
06-21-2004, 11:57 AM
i will be in hartford as well. i hope it is better than the second show in worcester. i am looking at the boston globe review and although it does tend to lean towards the positive side, i can not get over the fact that he was wearing a hot pink shirt sunday night, and yellow capri pants on saturday (sammy). I LOVE EDDIE VAN HALEN on guitar, but you can see that hagar bothers eddie on stage. sammy played the famous here mikey you sing this dave tune, then the next dave tune came along and audience members sang into the mic. he still aint comfortable singing the real thunder section of the van halen catalog (ROTH MATERIAL). like others have noted eddie did mess up more than i have ever seen before, (5150, 0u812, fuck) but it was still great to see eddie hit that shit hard. when that fat retard ran on stage coming out of no where and started talking to sammy on stage, eddie glared at him and i could literally read his lips, saying to spammy, what the fuck is he doing here. alex still is having problems with his back or his neck, while he was hittin the skins all that was moving were his arms you could see he was favoring his back, or neck. but he played well just not the thunder i was used to seeing. mike anthony well, he was mike, nothin special just there good job singing doctor, good back up vocals. here is where you hagar queers start falling in line to get slaughtered, the crowd was very subdued no one goin nuts, the place got rowdier for the van halen tunes more so than the van hagar catalog. now i suppose that should not come to a suprise because the big boston radio rock station waaf did a VAN HALEN weekend. they played the on line hits call in votes adding them all up and playing them in the order of votes they got. in the top ten 8 dave tunes, 2 sammy tunes. which pretty much sums it up. last summer i saw dave in worcester, and let me tell you he shold still be the lead singer of this band, his voice is great he is in shape and would fill that place with so much more fun. sammy is starting to show his age, physically just moving. he does however have a good voice, i wont take that away from him. i just dont like the softer style he brings to the band. I BELIEVE ONE THING PEOPLE, THIS DOES SHOW EDDIE DOES NOSTALGIA, AND EDDIE NEEDS MONEY, AND THE PEOPLE WANT ROTH.... THAT SHOW LAST NIGHT WAS 70 PECENT FILLED. PEOPLE WERE SELLING THOSE TICKETS OUT SIDE THE SHOW AT 530 PM FOR A 730 SHOW FOR LESS THAN 50 PERCENT WHAT THEY PAID FOR.. do any of you people really believe that would be the case if dave was there. dave is eddies first choice, obviously 96 and 2001 (according to ed and alex).... it will happen

bru87tr
06-21-2004, 02:03 PM
eddiefan4eva if you were a true eddie fan you would drink! but I guess jizz taste better to you. go blow ed again headfluffer! :) lol

it must suck not being able to control yourself daily. I love to drink but only weekends!!!!! :)

Mr Grimsdale
06-21-2004, 02:11 PM
worcestor eh? ooh saucey

FORD
06-21-2004, 03:45 PM

...and then the opening band finished and Van Hagar came on :(

DavidLeeNatra
06-21-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by FORD
...and then the opening band finished and Van Hagar came on :(

:D

tjvhou812
06-21-2004, 08:19 PM
get over it....

van halen is back.....

just let it go, i know you people like dave but, sammy is with the boys now, if you would just get over it an except it, you would be able to enjoy great music again

guwapo_rocker
06-21-2004, 08:24 PM

Dave's PA Rental
06-21-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
get over it....

van halen is back.....

just let it go, i know you people like dave but, sammy is with the boys now, if you would just get over it an except it, you would be able to enjoy great music again

face it douchebag...we arent going to get over it. You should get over the fact that we cant get over it...

and just leave.

FORD
06-21-2004, 08:42 PM
get over it....

van halen is back.....

In order for that to happen, SHEEP, they would need to make good music. And those three turds they just released certainly do not qualify.

ThrillsNSpills
06-22-2004, 11:45 AM
say what you want about vh bout they blew at the centrum last night....they are hacks...

Eddie was the kind of player to kick your ass in the first 15 seconds of the show. He went from someone who made your jaw drop to someone who now makes you scratch your head.

Listen to Dallas Diver, then listen to Greensboro.
Nah, just ignore the obvious.

DavidLeeNatra
06-22-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Eddie was the kind of player to kick your ass in the first 15 seconds of the show. He went from someone who made your jaw drop to someone who now makes you scratch your head.

Listen to Dallas Diver, then listen to Greensboro.
Nah, just ignore the obvious.

oh...van hagar still make your jaw drop...for a big big yaaaaaaaaaawn...

rockvanhalen66
06-23-2004, 04:58 AM
vanhalen is still kicking ass the two shows at the centrum were. a fucking ass kicker . the mighty vanhalen has returned east coast rocks with vanhalen./

bobthedog
06-23-2004, 05:12 AM
I saw the 5150 tour in 1986 and I nearly fell asleep and so did the rest of the people there I think.

On the other hand, I watch the US Festival video from 1983 and I am absolutely amazed !!!!!!!!!!!!!