jero
07-24-2012, 09:29 AM

ELVIS
07-24-2012, 10:03 AM
I see nothing...

:elvis:

private parts
07-24-2012, 10:10 AM
Interviewing in the Middle East can be very interesting. Candid camera pranks on Middle Eastern men.. not so much. Ashton Kutcher would get his ass beheaded.

fourthcoming
07-24-2012, 10:13 AM
Why we haven't turned the entire Middle East to glass yet is beyond me.

clarathecarrot
07-24-2012, 10:33 AM

I think it's funny how they get some person alone open there gravest fears push them to fight
don't let up until they come to blows then yell it's all in fun, laugh like fucking demons that it was all in fun.

Dude shouldn't of struck the chick the way they pushed him and the fact that he was carrying a gun i thought they wanted him to pull it and kill someone before they said Candid Camera...?

This show is racist against jews and thinnly veiled as a comedy show, designed, to promote furthur hatred of the jews by the arab hosts and thier network.

The same thing could be done by white supremasists to other nazi youth ...what it is really doing is perpetuating hatred ...and promoting the cause of the opressors who run the show.

Kinda like dog the bounty hunter, would they show the show where he knocks on a door and someone sticks
a shotgun in his face and blows his gay morphine addicted head off.

Cunts the lot..

GET ENGLAND OUT OF IRELAND GODDAMIT!!!!!!

chefcraig
07-24-2012, 11:12 AM
Ashton Kutcher would get his ass beheaded.

Not for nothing, but when you behead someone, you remove their head, not their ass. Theoretically, you can not necessarily behead someone's ass, unless their head is firmly attached to it.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff504/pinkold/head_up.jpg

jhale667
07-24-2012, 11:32 AM
This show is racist against jews and thinnly veiled as a comedy show, designed, to promote furthur hatred of the jews by the arab hosts and thier network.

It should be called "Candid Scumbags". The dude hitting the girl was just lame, but then telling her "you brought it on yourself" - like THAT justifies his being an ass... :mad:

clarathecarrot
07-24-2012, 11:38 AM
Honestly with the historical aspect of the mideast conflicts and the most flamable of the conflics Arabs and Jews..this dude probably was 2 seconds away from a actual.. am I in a situation that is a fight for my life...? that keys in primal insticts that most find hard to control....bitch got what she deserved, but no dumb bitch deserves that.

envy_me
07-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Ashton Kutcher would get his ass beheaded.

Could we send him over there?

envy_me
07-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Not for nothing, but when you behead someone, you remove their head, not their ass. Theoretically, you can not necessarily behead someone's ass, unless their head is firmly attached to it.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff504/pinkold/head_up.jpg

Since Kutchers face looks like an ass, I understand the slip.

FORD
07-24-2012, 11:13 PM

Well, Jesus might not take it well if you wiped out Bethlehem or Nazareth. But there's probably a hill on the East end of Old Jerusalem that He wouldn't care to see again, considering it was the site of his Worst Day Ever.

BTW... anything that comes from Memri.org (owned by genocidal Islamophobe Daniel "Crack" Pipes, and PNAC founder/Likud shill David Weurmser) should probably be taken with a 10 lb bag of Kosher Salt.